Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandipYour feedback matters!
Apply the pure extract of datura leaves. Leave it for 20-30min. Wash thoroughly with water
Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder. Add 2 tbsp of honey and 3 tbsp of olive oil. Mix well. Apply on bald patches. Leave it for 20 min. Wash thoroughly with water.
Boil a handful of fresh curry leaves in 6-8 tablespoons of coconut oil until the leaves become black. Strain the oil. Apply this oil to your hair daily at night and massage your scalp only with fingers gently. Massage for about 15-20 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash off your hair the next morning. Use this oil for at least 3 months to get results.
Apply onion juice onto your scalp, massage, and leave it on for about 30 minutes to an hour. Repeat the process daily for a few weeks.
Hello doctor I am using MELAGLOW for skin whitening which was prescribed by dermatologist. Now I need a better cream or medicine for my skin. I need to be fair or need white color. Hope some doctors will help me to get a fair face. Thank you.
I have rashes in the chest n back region. Severe itching occur during at night. No relief taking after medicine. So pls give better proscription.
I have black spots on my face I try many spots removal creams but I did not see any changes. What can I do?
There are dark circle around my eyes. I sleep properly still I have those. What should I do for that?
I am only 19 years old and my hairs are turning white so now what should I do to stop it? Please help mee anyone.
One of the biggest worries that can be caused by a seemingly harmless thing is that caused by falling of hair or hair loss as it immediately throws up a stark image of a bald pate, which no one wants to have. The very thought of hairfall tends to lower your confidence about your looks. It may even make you a target of jokes. A commonly heard joke in our part of the world is that if one is losing hair, it is an indication that he is becoming rich. In reality, the opposite is more likely to be true. A person with falling hair ends up losing or spending a fortune trying to stop the hair from falling and preserving one’s crowning glory. Moreover, there is no dearth of enterprising people out to fleece such patients who are already hassled.
Causes of Hairfall or Baldness
The causes of excessive hairfall can vary from person to person as there are various possible reasons for this phenomenon.
- Deficiency in one’s diet where one does not get adequate levels of the required minerals and vitamins can be one prominent cause. Micronutrients like Zinc, Selenium and Iron are important for the normal growth of hair and any deficiency in these can cause hairfall.
- The absence of good health or the presence of some or the other illness can also cause the hairfall to increase. Post Coital Tristesse
- In males, the most common cause is the androgenic baldness or the male pattern baldness. This variety of baldness is present only in males and tends to run in families. It occurs due to the presence of excess of testosterone, which results in increased hair growth all over the body but the hair on the head falls out.
- Fungal infections of the scalp can also cause baldness in patches. Other localised infections of the scalp can also cause hairfall.
- Hairfall can occur in females just after pregnancy or after delivery. This has to do with the changes in the hormones that occur during these phases.
Role of Homeopathy in Curing Hairfall
Homeopathy is very effective in treating hair fall or baldness or alopecia. As mentioned earlier, when we say baldness, we do not mean the male pattern baldness or the androgenic baldness. In such cases, we can only reduce the hairfall. But in other cases, the homeopathic medicines for hair fall not only treat the symptoms i.e. the hairfall but also cure the systemic problems that are the root cause of the hairfall. In case the bald spots are happening due to fungal infections, the homeopathic medicines eradicate the fungus completely and the hair grow back on their own completely naturally.
Homeopathic Medicines For Hair Fall or Baldness or Alopecia
Homeopathic medicines like Acid Flour, Phosphorus, Lycopodium, Thuja and Silicea have been very effective in treating hair loss. It is very important to study the patient in great detail and find the exact cause of the problem and treat the root cause. Sometimes, there may be some hidden stress in the mind of the patient which may have caused this hairfall and it also needs to be treated accordingly if we wPost Coital Tristesseant a permanent cure to the problem. Given below are the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for hair fall or baldness-
- Acid Flour – best homeopathic medicine for baldness in spots
- Thuja – best remedy for hair fall with dandruff
- Lycopodium – best medicine for hair fall after delivery
- Silicea – best treatment for baldness with constipation
- Phosphorus- best medicine for hair falling out in handfuls
These medicines are very effective in treating hair fall or baldness. The only thing is that the symptoms of the patient should be matched carefully with the right homeopathic medicine. In a lot of cases, some different medicine might be required based on the symptoms of the patient.