Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya KumarYour feedback matters!
I have very weakness in all body I had feel third every moment so please could you tell me what the reason of it and I have a sex weakness also.
Hello My sister is 21 years old and was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years back. In PCOS it is said to minimize the intake of dairy products such as milk and all. She wants to know what substitutes she can get instead to maintain my calcium levels. Also suggest a suitable diet for PCOS removal.
Sir, recently I gone through my routine blood check up. My Cholesterol is- 250, Direct LDL Cholesterol-160 ,CHOL/HDL RATIO-5.2, LDL/HDLRATIO-3.3 CREATININE-0.86 SGOT-14 T4-11.10 HYDROXYVITAMIN D-19.97 MEAN PLASMA GLUCOSE-116.9 FASTINGBLOOD GLUCOSE PLASMA-98 GLUCOSE PP-82 HBA1C-5.7 Pl suggest me remedy for cholesterol or any other advice.
My mother in law is 82 years of age and her heart shrink we show her to heart specialist he is saying that now surgery can, t be done so please do anyone have medicine for that.
I am 20 & my skin is black I want to change my colour to white. I am ready for any surgery or treatment .suggest me genuine way thank you.
I am having my periods on a regular basis. Some unprotected sexual intercourse occurred with my partner. I took a dose of herbal tablet named 'clear' couple of times. The periods were normal. My last month period happened on 28/29th August. I took clear tablet after each intercourse. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help?
I am suffering from back pain I had 4-5 times treatment from a physiotherapist but still it is paining its feeling like muscle spam please suggest what should I do?
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease (wherein the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy tissues rather than the malicious pathogens). There is no permanent solution for alopecia areata. However, there are some treatments available which would aid in preventing hair loss as well as stimulating growth of hair. The focus of therapies would be on strengthening the hair roots, scalp and fibre so that breakage is averted and your hair is restored to a healthy condition.
The therapies should incorporate:
- Deep cleansing
- Nourishment of hair shaft and scalp
- Smoothing benefits of keratin (a protein that forms the primary component of the hair) and anti-oxidants.
- Control of scalp ageing
- Improvement of blood circulation by stimulating hair roots
- Deeper hydration and thermal penetration to ensure root, scalp as well as hair shaft nourishment.
The therapies should aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives by utilizing phytonutrient extracts, nourishing oils, minerals, vitamins as well as plant peptides so that hair roots are energized, scalp is made healthy as well as hair fibres, are strengthened.
Strengthening of the roots of the hair is of primary importance to prevent alopecia areata as well as other hair fall conditions. The main techniques used to address this issue are:
- Therapy for Hair Roots: The most effective therapy is the one in which the dermatologist uses vitamins and plant extracts which are naturally injected into the roots of the hair through micro injections. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and prevents hair loss and thinning.
- Natural Hair Rejuvenation with PRP: This procedure focuses on utilising the blood plasma that is taken from your body. The blood plasma is platelet rich and is used to make the hair follicles healthier, thus ensuring healthy hair growth.
- Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Low Level Laser Therapy: This treatment uses high-intensity light rays to increase blood flow and stimulate the cells in your scalp for better hair growth.
- Infusion of Hair with Nutrients: In this procedure, a cocktail of nutrients is prepared containing charged ions which penetrate deep inside your scalp and strengthen the cells and promote hair growth.
This condition, as mentioned above, is caused due to the immune system attacking the cells on your scalp. This condition occurs suddenly and causes balding patches but doesn’t usually lead to complete baldness or a permanent halt on hair growth. The volume of lost hair is different for different people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!