Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya KumarYour feedback matters!
I daily ride for 3- 4 hours from my bike & having now severe pain in my back pain. Please suggest me solution.
How to get rid of dark circles. Already tried eating of green vegetables and juices but they did not work.What can i do?
Hi doc. I want to gain muscle bt also wants to reduce belly fat. Bt the problem is after working out I feel a lot hungry and if I do nt eat tht much thn it will affect muscle gain. please help. I goes to gym daily.
Do you like to eat processed foods, and gorge on them a lot to stay away from cooking? It is important for you to know that processed foods are bad for your health and it is best that you avoid consuming them. Although all food items we eat are mechanically processed in certain ways, chemical processing, which is the primary feature of processed food items, is hazardous for your health.
Here are the major reasons why you should not eat processed food items.
- Processed food contains high amounts of sugar and fructose corn syrup: It is a known fact that excessive consumption of sugar in any form is not good for your health. Processed food products are loaded with sugar in huge amounts and also contain high fructose corn syrup, which is equally harmful in excess. Sugar basically has empty calories, which contain no important nutrients. Sugar also has dreadful effects on your body metabolism and may lead to high triglycerides, increased cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, and excess accumulation of fat in your abdominal cavity and liver.
- Processed food is hyper rewarding in nature and over consumption gets likely: Processed food items, because of their high content of sweet and fat, become a sort of addiction for many people. The reward centers of your brain acknowledge them, and as a result, you develop a constant craving for such food stuff.
- Processed food contains harmful artificial ingredients: It is likely for you to not understand the names of ingredients, which processed foods are made of. This is because of the reason that maximum of these ingredients are not actually natural, but are artificial chemicals which get added for several purposes such as preservation, maintaining aroma and much more. These chemicals are associated with several harmful effects on your health. The common ingredients of highly processed foods include the following:
- Chemical preservatives for preventing processed food from rotting
- Chemical colourants, which induce attractive and unique colours to processed foods
- Chemical flavors for giving specific flavours
- Texturants for proving a particular, specific texture to processed foods
The hyper rewarding nature of processed food can lead to severe consequences in many people. It is possible for you to become addicted to processed foods, and lose total control over your consumption rate. This problem of addiction to processed fast foods is a major problem in today’s world. It is an important reason for obesity, which is a prominent health concern today all over the world.
I feel insecure about my hair, is their any quick solution so that I can feel same amount of hair before receding my hairline.
I'm 22 years old male. Problem:- hair loss. and not growing fast. No beard and maustache. What is should to do?
Hi, am 25 years old, but still I don't have proper beard growth on my face. So could anyone please suggest me any remedy to grow beard faster.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to loss weight. Please help.
I am very much depressed from my life. I never feel good. Always like laziness dullness etc. What can be done?
I have a bulging of disc problem in my lower back. I am doing hot fomentation from last couple of days Is it good to do hot fomentation? Or I should do cold fomentation? Or I Should not do fomentation at all.
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.
Hi I'm vishal 22 years old I had pimples at the the age of 19 to 21 and had big pimple n I squeezed that pimple Now there is a big scars on my cheek which doesn't look good at all I just want to know Is there anything to remove that scars if yes so how much would be the cost.
What I do for my health I am loose day by day pain my backbones so what I do for my health please suggest me fot my health.
Excessive or unwanted hair that grows on woman's face, chest , Arms are usually coarse and dark and this condition is called as 'hirsuitism'.
Normal hair on the female face are fine and light coloured. The presence of excess body hair is embarrassing.
Here are top causes of unwanted facial hair in women:
1. Genetic or hereditary:
Some ladies are prone to have more than usual facial hair growth if it runs in your family. And best solution for this is to go for LASER HAIR REDUCTION.
2. Hormonal imbalance:
One of the most common reason these days is PCOS ( polycystic ovarian syndrome). PCOS causes excess body hair, also woman can get other problems like weight gain, irregular periods , acne.
Few medicines can cause excessive hair growth on face . So, be careful...common medicines to cause this problem are- steroids, minoxidil, testosterone, cyclosporine.
So, If you are having excess facial or body hair, better to see your doctor earliest.