Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am a diabetic patient from last 2 years. I am getting checked my blood sugar level regularly doing well. If sugar level will be high at any tym for any reason my eye sight will be blurred. So Please suggest me the prescription.
From the past 1 week, I was feeling body pains when I woke up. Some times they are very severe. After sometime from waking up the intensity of pain is reduced, but does not vanish completely. I don't know the reason for this sudden problem. I was worried about this yesterday when I suffered severe headache at night. I did not experience any sleeping problems. Thank you in advance. I am 21 female.
My wife suffering from teeth pain, last teeth of row damaged (sadha hua, she taken medicine from local doctor when she take it feel better but after some time it again started She taken dolonex dt tablet for relief.
I have a gastric problem from past 5 years. Many of doctors I had concerned but dis disease stik wid me please help.
Hi I'm a male or boy wat to get daily to look or get and keep my skin or face healthy and Clear and fair and glowing skin and good healthy skin wat to eat right wat foods items to eat daily for fair and healthy glowing and clear skin please tell please what to eat daily to keep my skin healthy and have or keep it good or have good skin and good health please tel me plz.
After ejaculation in sex semen come out from vagina is it normal or not. Please advice me we are planning for children.
Hi there, I am 23 years boy lives in Delhi. My problem is that I am very slim. I eat maximum food what I can eat. A year back I took some weight gainers as well. At that time my weight got increased for some KGs. But after leaving that I had loose the weight again. Please help me to get rid from this.
Dr. I am 52 years old. I am riding in two wheeler 60 kms per day. I am suffering from back pain for the past 3 years. What can I do?
I m 23 years old girl. My height is 5" but my weight is only 34 kg. What should I do to get a perfect weight?
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.