Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SandhyaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subserosal fibroid. She is in great abdominal pain during the periods but the bleeding is normal. She has been prescribed to take drotin-m by a gynaecologist. So, doctor is there any remedy for it without surgery. She had two issues one in 2003 and another in 2009, both by caesarian operation. Please guide and relieve her from this unbearable pain for 2 or 3 days.
I had an operation to remove subserosa fibroid in January 2016, how long can it take for fibroid to come back if I do not get pregnant, and will I be able to get a normal delivery?
I Missed period more then 10 days. A week before the period partner fingered me with sperms on the it. Changes of getting pregnant?Please tell.
Hello. We had protects sex after 10 days of the periods. Nd moreover the mape organ was outside. It dint go inside as well. But now she approx late by 8 days den d expected date. So are any chances of pregnancy. Of yes den what can be done to avoid dat.
I have intramural uterine fibroid issue its size is 89*70 mm. And want to conceive. Pls give advice.
Since 1 weak my wife is feeling anonymous pain in her breast, is it a symptom of pregnancy or anything else.
I am 23. And I have been experiencing frequent urination after the unprotected sex. Is it sign of early pregnancy? or mere infection? I shall highly appreciate if you let me know. I am so anxious. There is burning and itching sensation while urinating.
I am 23 yrs old female and have irregular periods (pcos problem) for last 3 4 yrs. What should I do?
My ivf test done on 1st september then when I pregnant because I have more physical issue like fever and headache paining. So when I will get pregnant and how I know about that?
What to do when you have stomach pain during the time of mensuration and what precautions to be taken?
My self Viren. I m married from last 2 years. In between my wife conceive once but due to some medical issues. Our cases not success. I hav 1 query wat is the main cause or reason. without heartbeat baby egg formation.
Pregnancy is a life altering experience for all expecting mothers. During the gestation period, each and every cell of a woman’s body undergoes a full transformation. There needs to be perfect harmony between the various aspects of the woman and her baby’s health for the pregnancy to progress smoothly. Any imbalance, however, can lead to a range of problems that will require special care.
Ayurveda is one of the most effective kinds of therapies that help deal with problems of pregnancy. During this period, using Ayurveda to support your health could be most helpful for the development of your baby. Ayurveda will help you effectively deal with all kinds of pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure, fluid retention, spotting, etc.
Following are some of the ways in which you can use Ayurveda to deal with all the various problems of pregnancy:
- Ayurvedic herbal massages: Opting for a daily Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils can induce well-being in both mother and child. These have a very positive impact on the sensory nervous system and you feel calmn during the period of gestation.
- Dealing with morning sickness: Morning sickness is a common pregnancy problem and in Ayurveda, it is known as Garbhini Charddi. There are many Ayurvedic remedies for morning sickness which include matala rasayana (10 grams of it is to be mixed with honey and consumed twice a day), eladi vati (an Ayurvedic medication that helps relieve cough, vomiting and cold), eladi choorna (with elaichi as one of its important ingredients, this Ayurvedic concoction is used to treat indigestion, vomiting and excessive thirst), etc.
- Balancing the vata: According to Ayurvedic principles, the growth of the foetus is aided by the energies known as apana vata and prana vata which fulfil the needs of the pregnancy. It is important to maintain a good balance between these vata for dealing with all the problems that come with pregnancy. The simplest way to do this is to adhere to a healthy and wholesome Ayurvedic diet and avoid all foods that cause harm to the system.
These are just a few examples of dealing with pregnancy related problems with the help of Ayurveda. The most important aspect of Ayurveda is that is treats all the problems at the very root and provides a holistic remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi from last 2 months I missed my Monthly cycle could you please tell me that what is the reason and I am not married I am single please suggest.
Im 33 I have gone through one failed IVF I want to conceive but have fear for going through treatment again.
I wanted to know during fertile period having sex daily during those days will have active sperms since we are having intercourse once in 24 hrs. Please help.
Meri age 25 years h .main 2 month pregnant hu .pls diet chart bataye. Kya 2 month me ultrasound krana chahiye .3rd month se pehle ultrasound krane se baby ko koi nuksan to ni hota. Kya ultrasound me rays hoti h.
I didn't get periods so I had taken two days gynaset tablet morning and night three days over I did get period still now.
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection that occurs in the vagina due to an imbalance in growth of the vaginal bacteria; It is the overgrowth in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina causes the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially among pregnant women. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to subside within 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they are capable of causing serious complications.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
- Vaginal discharge that is white or grey in colour
- Constant itching in your vagina
- The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odour
- Burning sensation during urination
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners can aggravate this risks. Other factors include:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, it might cause a bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis. This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhoea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chances of premature birth
- Smoking: Smoking frequently increases the risk of a bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without proper protection increases the risk levels of bacterial vaginosis.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
- Use soaps which contain no or very little chemicals to clean the region around your genitals
- Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent STIs.
- Do not clean your vagina (the practice referred to as douching) on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.