Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandhyaYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old woman I have 2 year old boy. We are planning for second child, please advise me it is good for me as my age is 37. We are trying from last 6 months. Please advise me. My last period date was 30 jan. Before that last date was 26 dec.
Hello mam kuch mahine pahle mujhe thighs pr vagina k pas shayd makdi ne kaat liya tha uske baad wha khujli hone lgi or fer daad jaisa kuch ho gya uspr Maine bnc cream lagai wo thik ho gya. Then wha fer se itching hone lg gyi or ab mam vagina k charo trf itching hoti h or chhote chhote daad jaise ho gye hn or pichhe ki trf b red red rashesh ho gye hn. Or itching hoti h bht. Tell me mam wht to do.
I am 22 years old. I got married 6 months ago. Since then I am not getting periods regularly and I have met with a doctor she said that PCOD was in the starting stage. From 4 days I am suffering from stomach pain and chest pain what is the problem.
I am a tb patient stage 2 and I am having medicines for the purpose. I am having irregular periods after I started having these medicines. i'm not getting involve in any sexual things though. The concerned doctor under whom I am taking my medications said that it is quite normal. So I just wan to know should I get treated for that periods problem? and will it be going to affect my future life while having a baby.
I am 22 years old. I have a problem of irregular period. How to get rid of that problem. Give some suggestions for my problem.
Hallo sir/madam I got married in 2013 my wife suffering for pcod problem till no kids please help me what she use tablets for pcod.
I was on clomid 50 from the 2nd to 6th day of my cycle and on the 13th day I was given the hcg trigger on the 15th day during the trans vaginal sonography the Dr. said that she could find some free fluid in the sonography and suggested to include protien in my diet. What is this condition. How can his be treated .shd I avoid taking fertility related medication .pls help.
Hi madam or sir. Am now 7 months pregnant. Please tell me sleeping position in this month. Am not comfortable sleep.
I had miscarriages twice, 2nd one was last year, now I want to plan again. Got some tests done and now doctor say I can try, but still I am not confident if third pregnancy will work or not. Need some guidance on that part.
My friend I suffering form period and her stomach is paining to much which precaution to bhe take at the time of period.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
I had sex on 10th jan. I was confused she was pregnant or not? Her periods came on 29th and ended on 2nd or 3rd. Now she is having cramps after periods what does this indicates?
Yesterday unfortunately I slept with my mobile phone under my testicles. I slept like that for 5 hours. I have heard of mobile radiation causing harm to sperm and testicular cells by affecting Dna. My problem is that me and my wife are both 34 and are planning for conception. Now because of this incident how long should I wait to plan for conception? How long will it take for spermatagonial stem cells to recover if they are affected? I am asking this as already I have an autistic child and I cannot afford to take any risk and also our reproductive age is passing by.
For pregnancy We doing daily night intercourse from 3 days in her fertile days (periods end on 7 aug ) Is that any problem ?
Hello dr, am 15 weeks pregnant women, I want to know the sleeping positions for this pregnancy time,
My wife is pregnant and successful completed 6 months. So please suggest me the best exercises safe during pregnancy and beneficial for our new born baby after some time.
Daily consumption of one to two tablespoons of olive oil will do no harm to your body when compared to butter and other vegetable oils.