Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya BalasubramanyanYour feedback matters!
I'm losing my hair at left and right tips of my forehead and even at top also. Please suggest me a remedy.
Dear doc. I am suffering from Eyebrow hair fall and scalp hair fall for almost 1-2 years. I have a few small2 painful eruptions on my scalp along with that scalp is too much dry and itchy. Earlier I had hypothyroidism but now its under control. I've taken a good amount of treatment but no permanent results. Please help in both the problems. Please. Thanks/regards.
I am 21 years mal. Im working in a tele brand my position is sales rep I have a hair loss problem its so embarrassing for me I need solution to require my problem.
Hello sir/mam I have getting some wart on my face they are growing slow slow please tell me what should I do or what medicine are best for me?
Dr. Im suffering from infected big big pimples. It's killing my face. It's paining also. please help. I'm even able to go out. How to kill them and it's shld be permentanly. Now Im 18 ys old.
For the past 5 years I have been dealing with skin infection on my neck after shaving. I shave once a week but My neck is always covered with red Pimples. What can I do?
I have shown to a doctor. Last 3 months . About pimples as well as pimples marks. .but there is no change. Pimples have gone but marks of pimples?
I am living in himachal n due to very cold weather my skin is been dark n rough. So is there any cream. That cn help me to cure dark n rough skin to be smooth n clear.
I am having hair loss problem from last one month I have consult the hair expect but its not control so please suggest the complete solution.
After my second delivery I did family plan operation. After that my hair is falling a lot. Can you help if it's because of any deficiency?
On my face too much dark spot how can I remove this? If you help I will very happy to use your step.
I am suffering from severe hairloss since 1 yr. I am 19 years old. I consulted a doctor, he gave some vitamins which was of no use. I smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day.
5 horrible things you do to your hair everyday
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities. Read on to find out about the 5 worst things you do to your hair on a daily basis.
1. Excessive hair brushing: Here’s why brushing your hair excessively is bad for your hair: it causes breakage and strips your hair of its natural nourishing oils. To avoid this, try limiting the use of your hair brush to about just two times in a day. Brushing right after you wake up is a good idea, as it helps in distributing the oils produced by your scalp down your hair shaft, which act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
2. Tying your hair in a ponytail everyday: If you tie your hair in a ponytail everyday then chances are you are applying consistent pressure to on the same hair shafts, resulting in brittle and weaker hair. In fact, doing so continuously can even retard hair growth. Try to leave it open as much as you can, but if you absolutely must tie a pony tail, then tie a loose one. Maybe even use booby pins to keep your hair in place instead of scrunchies. Alternating between high and low ponytails helps too.
3. Using a pre-used hairbrush: Your hairbrush contains a lot of germs, which can severely damage your hair. Using an unclean brush is one of the main reasons of damage hair, as these brushes contain dirt gathered from your hair which you’re giving back to your hair by using. It’s best to clean it once in a while to maintain proper hair health. The same holds true for other styling agents such as combs, curlers, rollers, straighteners etc.
4. Delaying a hair cut: Most of us are guilty of this crime. What with your jam-packed schedule and work overload, you often ignore that much needed trip to the salon. Prolonging a haircut is never a good idea as it can lead to a bad case of split ends, which can result in hair that tangles a lot and causes hair fall. Regular trimming sessions, once every 6 weeks, are a must.
5. Shampooing in excess: Some of you prefer your scalp to be squeaky clean every single day, believing that daily dust and pollution require you to indulge in this unhealthy habit. Well, it’s best to stop right now as you’re harming your hair by shampooing daily. Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel. However. Delaying hair wash is not good either. It is best to shampoo whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
Avoid doing these to your hair, and let your tresses breathe so that they look healthy and shine with a natural glow.