Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SandhyaYour feedback matters!
I am having scars on my face since 6 months, so what medicine or method is to be adopted to remove it?
My daughter 14 years old, suffered dengue fever. Now she is alright. However she is irritated with acnes on her face. What medicine or cream should be used. Does it require medication or it will be cleared on its own.
I have dry throat feelings for the past two three days. From my throat to my upper have become reddish and also I have wounds on my jaws. I had cold past week. But it's gone right now. But my throat become infected upto my upper jaw. It become highly reddish.
Hi, I am 36 year old I have allergy like rough skin in the finger last 3 year. Many skin Dr. Have given the medicine but after some time again face the same condition. Please advice which medicine I can use?
I am suffering from mid bone pain. Whenever I stand or walk or lift light weight objects immediately I get much pain that much like I can't even stand properly.
My right side of the nose always get blocked whenever I sleep. I was using nasivion nasal spray for long but now a days I have stopped using it as I have heard it has lots of I'll effect on health. Nevertheless I did CT scan where the right side of my nose has been shown as blocked with mucus. I feel helpless. Kindly help Regards Soumya Mukherjee.
Suffering from Eczema since last 40 Yrs. Temporarily gets cured on using Tinaderm. Tried Onabet Cream, no response. Now Using Divya Kayakalp Tail and started Divya Kayakalp Bati 1 X 2. There is not much relief. Suffering from Worm Infection also. Age is 62 Yrs. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
I was suffering from depression from last 6-7 years and I consulted a psychologist and he gave me some medicine and I think now I am 99% fine. But still there are negative thoughts and I can't come out from over thinking. What should I do.
My hair is becoming thin day by day. I use coconut oil and olive oil for my hair. I apply oil to my hair regularly and I keep my hair clean. I don't have hair fall problem. My mother has long and thick hair. I also want thick hair. So please suggest some measures to grow my hair thick and strong.
He is working in Army and need to reduce weight. How to reduce weight as soon as possible with no side effects?
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. In the Indian culture, it is seen that children are supposed to serve as the backbone for the parents in their old age and when a couple is able to bear children, they may be able to lead more satisfied lives than at any other point in time. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo.
Hi sir/mam I'm 13 years old what I do to make my body stronger powerful and slim what I eat and please replay in hindi.
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.