Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Cough
Treatment of Cold Sores
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh RaiYour feedback matters!
Suffering from premature ejaculation. Ejaculate within 20 to 40 seconds. Taken sustinex 30 and 60 both, andriol testocaps, confido, as suggested bt doc but no help. Recently using lidocaine spray. Can you please suggest permanent solution.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
I am 31 years old I have a migraine problem, in year 2012 I had consulted a Neurologist he suggested me 1. Betacap 2. migraine 3. Napra-d on severe pain. Till 2 years there was no issues now again I have frequent headache. My question is can homeopathy cure migraine fully Or again I have to visit Neurologist.
I am diabetic since the age of 5 n on insulin. I take insulin 3 times a day. Want to confirm any insulin that can be taken once a day n will b effective to control diabetes for the whole day.
I am 21 years old, when I sleep at 10: 00 pm. I got sleep at 11: 30 pm. I have so much of headache when coming from college. So, please give a solution for my problem.
Sir, I am a 30 year old male. I have light pain in left upper part in stomach often. This happen after 30 minutes of eating food and remain upto 1 to 2 hour. After that I feel comfortable. I have no other problem. Kindly tell me the cause and treatment of it.
Hello sir I am 25 year old student. My problem is some time my stomach sounds are very lady and pain so much. What should I do.
Hi all I m eating this gutkha pan masala from past 10 years, and I m fed up from this habit, I want to leave this habit asap, can anyone tell me is their any medicine or injection type of thing to stop this bad habit.
I am having diabetes mellitus type 2. I m taking metformin 1 gm twice daily and pioglitazone. Still my sugars are not in control. What to do?
I am a 64 year old person and I am suffering with blood piles. Is there any solution available except operation.
My mother has thyroid since 10 years. Now she has lake of blood regularly. Her haemoglobin is 6to8. please advise me what I do for her.
I had a headache and flue but idnt know which medicines to use will you please provide the description of medicines?
I am becoming sexual les active. I recently got married. I am unable to hard on for long time. I ejaculate too soon. As compared to earlier. I masturbate alot. I cum very early. What cud be the treatment.
Oligospermia, also known as low sperm count, is a condition in which the fluid men ejaculate during orgasm contains less than 15 million sperm per milliliter. Consequently, low sperm count reduces your ability to father a child although there are certain treatments which can help alleviate the condition. Environmental factors, as well as your lifestyle, can affect your sperm count. It can also be a side effect of other medical conditions and diseases. Following are the causes and treatments for Oligospermia:
1. Medical causes - Medical conditions like varicoceles result in reduced sperm count along with complications like allergies and ejaculation problems. Antibodies in the form of immune system cells can also contribute to Oligospermia. Alterations in the hormones and defects of tubules that carry the sperm can cause significant damage to the sperm quality. Certain medications, celiac disease, tumors are also among other medical causes which can result in low sperm count.
2. Environmental causes - Environmental causes comprise of industrial chemicals like benzenes and pesticides along with heavy metal exposure, which reduces sperm production. High amounts of radiations in the form of X-ray can be responsible for permanently affecting the production of sperms. Overheating can also impair sperm production and limit the sperm count.
3. Lifestyle and health - Repeated drug abuse and excessive alcohol consumption are among the leading causes behind Oligospermia. Lower sperm count is also a condition among men who are obese and suffer from emotional stress. Moreover, studies reveal that smoking is also closely linked to infertility issues in men.
Related Tip: Ways to Overcome Sexual Repression?