Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandesh Rai
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Cough
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Treatment of Cold Sores
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh RaiYour feedback matters!
My head is very pain. I have eat many tablets and medicine but not better, so please rply the solution and stop head pain.
I am 74 yes male have detect blood sugar January 16 take medicine glisen MF forty 1 mg two times two months there after I take consultant ayurvedic medicine three months & bs level normal no medicine take till August 17 periodic investigation normal found from month of Aug body day by day uneasiness & tested bs level found 143/271 take medicine as or advice of Dr. now take 10 days feel better other report normal. Please advice whether I take medicine continued & diet chart.
I'm ejaculating within 1 min of masturbation. How to increase the time I'm worried about my future. My wife won't be pleased If I last only a minute.
I am 24 years old man. I am sort of addicted to masturbation. I nearly masturbate around 3-4 times in 24 hours. And I also ejaculate low quantity of semen. Is dis because of excessive masturbation. Will I have a problem to make a girl conceive. please help me for this queries.
I do not have anal fissure I also do not have a sensation of stool when I go for passing my stool without constipation also I have strain for defecation and my sphincter muscle is very tight as per doctor evaluation.
Dear Doctor, I am a 40 years old male suffering from frequent one sided headaches (predominantly left side of the head) combined with nausea and vomiting. I take Naprosyn 250 mg tab plus Dolo 650 mg to combat this problem. Is this okay?
Sir in my urine passage in my home and my hostel gonna freely. But other place like relative home my clg toilet and public toilet urine does not come due to my sensation. What I do.
My daughter 11 years old, suffering from pox, indication sheen today what are the medicine i should give ?
I had an accident in which there was a minor head injury. Hairs at the injured lost have permanently lost. How can I grow them again.
Hello sir I am 24 year old newly married guy. Till now me and my partner is happy with sex life. But I have some questions. Firstly I think I ejaculated so early. I give lot of time to foreplay and love making scenes.in this period my penis also exited. Infact when my penis pressurised by anything or when I sleep on bed and I press my penis on bed it is fully exited. So when I doing sex I think I ejaculated early. I want to long timing. So give me advice and best response from you.
Consult a gastoenterologist as soon if you have fatty liver.
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
- Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
- Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
- Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
- Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
- Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.