Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sandesh Pai

Dentist, Bangalore

Dr. Sandesh Pai Dentist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Sandesh Pai
Dr. Sandesh Pai is a trusted Dentist in Kaggadasapura, Bangalore. You can visit him at Tooth Affair Super Speciality Dental Clinic, CV Raman Nagar in Kaggadasapura, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sandesh Pai on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Tooth Affair Super Speciality Dental Clinic, CV Raman Nagar

#109, Channakeshwra Building, Kaggadasapura Main Road, CV Raman Nagar. Landmark: Opp. Vinayaka TempleBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh Pai

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have a problem of bruxism. Every time when I wake up in the morning it's very painful in my jaw. Can it be because of stress. If yes, then suggest and help.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Bruxism is the medical term for grinding the teeth and clenching the jaw. People sometimes grind their teeth without it causing any symptoms or problems. But regular, persistent teeth grinding can cause jaw pain and discomfort and wear down your teeth. It can also cause headaches and earache. Although teeth grinding can be caused by stress and anxiety, it often occurs during sleep and is more likely caused by an abnormal bite or missing or crooked teeth. It can also be caused by a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea. reatments for bruxism designed to reduce symptoms or get rid of teeth grinding altogether include: Reducing stress. Drinking more water. Getting more sleep. Not chewing gum or on other objects. Consciously relaxing the face and jaw throughout the day. Buying a teeth grinding mouth guard.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Nagpur
Brush twice daily n visit to dentist every six months.

I've red dot spots on the roof of the mouth and it is irritating with my throat, ears and inside the nose. Please suggest me a medicine.

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hi Ekam, The commonest cause of the red spots on the roof of the mouth is severe infection in the throat. However it is very necessary to rule out other possibilities for this condition. It will be better if you consult your dentist as some blood tests should ideally be done to find out the reasons for spots.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have overbite of my teeth and my question how much it cost for the braces do need.

Dentist, Chennai
The cost of braces can be anywhere from 35, 000 to 60, 000 depending on the doctor and the treatment material he uses like metal braces or ceramic braces.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My name is Arshad. My question is to a Dentist. I have done my root canal treatment for 2 of my teeth. I haven't put the cap for it. It's been more than 3 years . Is it possible to get it done now? Or is there a problem with that?

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS, Medicine
Dentist, Mohali
Well Arshad you should immediately visit your dentist and get a crown(cap) fabricated. Your RC treated tooth is brittle, it has less strength now so if you bite something hard, the tooth can break. You probably lucky to have your RC treated tooth intact now. Dont delay the treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years male, I feel sensation in the teeth whenever I take something cold. Please suggest a quick relief measure to overcome this problem.

Dentist, Kolar
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelF or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto ur tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get ur teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of ur problem n get treated accordingly. Regsrds.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sensitive Teeth

Dentist, Mumbai
Is the taste of ice cream or a sip of hot coffee sometimes a painful experience for you? Does brushing or flossing make you cry out occasionally? If so, you may have sensitive teeth.
Possible causes include:
• Tooth decay (cavities)
• Fractured teeth
• Worn fillings
• Gum disease
• Worn tooth enamel
• Exposed tooth root
In healthy teeth, a layer of enamel protects the crowns (the part above the gum line )of your teeth. Under the gum line a layer called cementum protects the tooth root. Underneath both the enamel and the cementum is dentin.
Dentin is less dense than enamel and cementum and contains microscopic tubules (small hollow tubes or canals). When dentin loses its protective covering of enamel or cementum these tubules allow heat and cold or acidic or sticky foods to reach the nerves and cells inside the tooth. Dentin may also be exposed when gums recede. The result can be hypersensitivity.
Sensitive teeth can be treated. The type of treatment will depend on what is causing the sensitivity. Your dentist may suggest one of a variety of treatments:
• Desensitizing toothpaste. This contains compounds that help block transmission of sensation from the tooth surface to the nerve, and usually requires several applications before the sensitivity is reduced.
• Fluoride gel. An in-office technique which strengthens tooth enamel and reduces the transmission of sensations.
• A crown, inlay or bonding. These may be used to correct a flaw or decay that results in sensitivity.
• Surgical gum graft. If gum tissue has been lost from the root, this will protect the root and reduce sensitivity.
• Root canal. If sensitivity is severe and persistent and cannot be treated by other means, your dentist may recommend this treatment to eliminate the problem.
Proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing sensitive-tooth pain. Ask your dentist if you have any questions about your daily oral hygiene routine or concerns about tooth sensitivity.
106 people found this helpful

How to have healthy teeth sir without any cavities with brushing only once a day?

Dentist, Jalgaon
U should brush twice daily. Use a good quality soft tooth brush. Change your brush in 2-3 months. Use moutnwash once daily. Garle after each meal. And vist dentist every six months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having a mouth sore or ulcer what you call since 3-4 daus it is under the lips its painful what should I do.

Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Rajkot
Use ulcer healing gel called HEXIGEL ,it will accelerate healing and take folic acid tab.for week ( 2 tab per day).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor, will you please suggest some remedy for bad breath. Which mouth wash product is good? What other remedies are there for bad breath Thank you in advance, for your help, William.

Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Unless you correct your bowels no mouth wash is going to help you. Drink lots of water and add fibre in your diet.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Periodontics, BDS
Dentist, Chennai
Implants for front teeth with artificial soft tissue graft and bone.

When I spit little bit blood comes out, I also concern with my family doctor. He prescribed me some medicines. But still I did found any result.

Dentist, Navi Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user, first thing you have to do is notice that the blood is actually coming from your mouth or it is coming from throat. When you spit means whether it is forceful or normal because if you are forcefully spitting and then the blood is coming it means it is from throat or other sit and not from mouth. But if it comes with your saliva that means there is any gum infection. Notice all these things and tell your doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is 22 year old. He has bleeding problem from gum since 3 months. What precaution should I take?

Dentist, Amravati
This problem may be due to some irritating factor in gum.get ur fum.clean called scalling & polishing.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Nagpur
Taking a large no. Of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artifical saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.

I have issue of teeth paining due to this I have headache issue. Its really very much paining. What should I do.

Dentist, Jabalpur
looks like you have a tooth with pulpal involvement. you may require a rct or extraction, get an xray done of concerned tooth and then get back to me
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem in my teeth about cavity so please tell me the solution about this. Is there any medical treatment for this.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello my self Kuldeep Sharma from New Delhi, I have cavity in my teeth, and yellowish to. Please suggest.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Consult a dentist get a filling done you may require rct and cap for yellowish colour get scaling polishing done than maintain by twice brush especially at night.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Thanjavur
The tiny tots must use a toothbrush with a small rounded brush head and soft bristles. It helps in cleaning their milk teeth thoroughly.
2 people found this helpful

Sir I am suffering from teeth pain before 3days so tell me about some medicine. Thanks.

Dentist, Jamshedpur
As per your complains and symptoms you may have cavity inside tooth and pulp infection. Get one x-ray done to know about the condition of pulp. It will help to decide whether you need filling or rct.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor I am 13 year old mere teeths me cavity hai aur mere teethsyellow rehate hain jab main brush karta hoon to green ho jaate hain mujhe suggestion dijiye ki mere teeths white rahe aur main konsi paste use karoon.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed