Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh CadabamYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ma" m I want to left cigarette. I was tried so many time. But I can't please give suggestion?
Hello sir, I have headache from last two days, what should I do for it and also little bit of body pains. Please help me.
Many epileptic women have a normal pregnancy and give birth to normal offspring but there is a high risk of development of complications.vaginal delivery is recommended.
The frequency of seizures does not change pregnancy child delivery or puerperium.
Sir I recently have a sex with a prostitute. During sex my condom broke. In first sec I stop sex and change the condom. After sex I see some blood in condom or on my body. Can I get hiv or any aids. I asked her about hiv + she clearly regret this. Sir how I can sure that I can't get any hiv virus infection. please help sir. I can't live with this burden. I m very depressed.
I am 38 years old lady. I am very short tempered. I have high anger specifically in menstrual days. I feel depressed, irritated and angry in periods. I can't control myself. I had too many break ups in relations because of my depression and anger. Now I feel insecurity. Life becomes tough for me. What should I do to control my anger? I don't know what I say during my anger. Then I feel guilty but it would be too late. Please help me to save my relationship.
In his face pimples are there,he is drinking safi above 3 months and in night sleeping time his using clear gel drinking safi and using clear gel is right treatment for pimples please doctors give him the right instructions for his face and he should drink safi and apply clear gel or not and gel some gel for apply on his face please clear pimples on is face please because in 1 month his sister marriage is there in 1 month he has to clear his face from pimples please doctors help us please give some gel to clear pimples from face in 1 month please help us thank you.
My sister has some major problem like taking in herself, laughing, getting very violence and suddenly she becomes normal also. Its from lest 4yrs now she is 18yrs old. I tried with lots of doctor like neurologist, psychiatric. But can' t diagnose her real problem. Now what to do?
I am 24 years of age. I have a bf and we are in a relation fr abt 5 yrs. Our families know abt it and everything is fine. I had askd something abt my relationship before also. I jst want to ask something particular. This might seem to be irritating or nagging but that is actually what I feel. My bf has gone for a tour. I know that he needs to enjoy der instead of thinking abt me or anything else. I do not disturb him by calling. I just msg him on watsapp. I wait for his one msg. He comes online but does not msg me. I asked him since he came online he can jst leave a small msg which would make me feel good. He said that I was at work and so he dint text. Its a saturday and I wrk fr half day. Even though he forgot that its a saturday I do come home arnd 2-2: 30 for lunch break and he had come online just before that. It might seem a bit irritating but it really kills me from inside. Yesterday I jst pranked him saying I am admitted in the hospital. I gt a call frm him in d next 5 mins. Thats when I tld him that its not that he does not have time but its just abt your preference. When I am out of station I give him my time by myself. But I always have to ask him y he couldnt find a bit of time to even msg me. I am a person who feels these small things matter a lot and makes me feel good. He knows everything about me by nw. I just want an experts opinion on this bcos wen I tell him or explain to him he never agrees. He feels wat I say is wrong. Is taking small efforts more impnt then always giving reasons ?Kindly advise.
What if I want to stop from sex life. I'M kind of addicted. I used to had a sex 2-3 times in a week.how can be free from such habits
I am suffered from irrational repeated thoughts so I am taking clomipramine and escitalopram daily at night I want to ask that what food or extra supplements should I take with these medicines that give me strength and nourish my brain I am strictly vegetarian So please suggest me.
I am 22 years old girl and I don't know why I just feel irritated and annoyed from all people around me! I am in a relationship with a guy but I keep fighting from him for no reason or on silly reasons. I had a person in my past in he is there 24x7 in my mind when I am alone or upset, most of the time he is the reason for my sadness, but again as he left me and hurt me badly in my past I don't want him in my life I think of doing suicide all the time and most of the time feel helpless and miserable but I cant express this to others and so I try my best to stay happy. But I think I fake it all the time. Need help. Please suggest.
How to get prevent ckd? How can one get rid of it if one has? Is taking stress and tension harmful for ckd stage 3 person?
I always try to leave at people's expectations. Always try to please people. This is hampering my quality of life. I have had quite a depressive life. If anyone around me looks down on me (may it be stranger or dear one), I fall down in my own eyes. Even after I know it shouldn't be life this I can't help. I don't want to have this feeling anymore. Can anyone help.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.