Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir. My mouth saliva convert in to just like water and test is not normal jut bitter sweat or other type etc. And intestine produce sound before eating. Or bad breath come out from abdomen. Or stool is not normal. Sir I consulted many doctor. But no change. Sir. What should I do?
sometimes too much saliva secrets in my mouth and I have to spit at in every second minute and it really annoys me what can I possibly do to stop this over secretion of saliva in mouth.
I have throat infection since 1 month. Irritation cough with mucus. Redness behind pharynx wall. Palate also affected. Some time ear itching inside cavity. No fever and chill. And no history of lymph enlarged. Pain in upper later side of neck. Pls doctor give me perfect diagnosis. Help me. I have already take Levoflox but not effective. Give me solution.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.
Hello Sir/ Mam I got some little bit ulcer on my tongue or some on my Inner lip. Tongue ulcer are making me struggle. Can someone please recommend me any Tube or Tablet so I can buy them from chemist. Thank you. Have a good day ahead.
Sir, Mere mouth me pichhle do dino se chhale jaisa ho gya hai. Chhala jibh k last hisse me hua lag raha hai jo dikhai nahi de raha hai. Mujhe sardi aur khasi bhi hai. Chhale se nigalte samay khujli jaisa ahsas hota hai. Dard halka sa hai.
I am 19 year old and I used teeth pin on my teeth and suddenly my teeth is going to black what I do? And my teeth also go to weak anand it is so hurting meme what I do?
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.