Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep N SwamyYour feedback matters!
Very good doctor willing to spend time with the patient to understand the nature of the problem thoroughly.
I have a pain in my back which happen any time it is from long time say one or two years what should I do.
I am having spondylisis problem for the past 4 years. L7 vertebra suffered much wear and tear. Ortho doctor advising me traction. Any better suggestions.
HI i Had an injury and I am having stitches on my leg, went to the hospital but that lady said its healing so we dont need to clean it. Should I do rest of the dressings at home itself?
I am 60 years old and want to reduce weight, is there any medicine which doesn't have side effects? I had cancer 2 years back, and also have hypertension, thyroid under control, diabetes, osteoarthritis, pains in legs and neuro problems due to chemo. Please suggest something which works I have wasted a lot of money on hoax people.
Hi, I am a 22 year old male, I have been having some pain in my left leg (behind the knee and around the ankle) since the past 9 months, I walk and run a lot, even then the pain has not reduced. What might this be? Can it be cancer?
I'm a girl aged 22 having severe bacķache problem since last 6 months. The ache is in lower beltline and reaches my shoulders, buttocks.
I am having back pain very frequently? Using some overcounter medicines relieving pain but incidence is more What I have to do?
Dear Dr. I have osteoarthritis doctors have asked me to take injection on my knee is it safe or is there any other alternative. Please help.
I Have Pain In My Back And Back Side neck and back side in left shoulder. I feel freeze And Stressed Neck And so much pain in those parts of my body and It is to me a couple of months. Please Give A solution.
I have a serious back pain for last 15 days at lower back. Even I cant sleep at night. What should I do for this?
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
Hi Sir. My mother suffering paralysis (blood clot in brain) she didn't able to talk and right leg, right hand not working from 15 October 2015 still condition are same. Treatment is going on daily medicine.
Sir I am suffering from. L4-5 problem since 2 years there is any treatment with out operation please help me.
Hi sir, I am learning swimming from 3 months When ever I go underwater deep or downs my head under water I am getting some type of pain at above my eyes and back of neck. Can you explain me why so its happening, is any problem with it. Thanks.
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.