Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep MadukarYour feedback matters!
Hello. I want to ask about yellow teeth problem. I brush my teeth daily but can't clean it properly. Please help me how to clean teeth that look white. Thanks.
I suffer blooding very often from my teeth and constant swallowing. I need to know what should I do?
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.
Mere daanto m keeda lag gya h na koi pain h na hi khane m takleef but thoda tut gya h btay ki m kya karu.
Hi, I am suffering from mouth ulcer from last few years. When I get this ulcer I use b-complex tab so I can get relief. But how long is this. Can I have permanent remedy for this.
Sir my problem is paining of teeth. Its pain much. Please can I do root canal treatment all please tell immediately. Thanking you.
My front teeth are yellowish. I don't like it. I want it to be white. Please suggest me so that it will be white and there will be no effect on strength of teeth.
My up side front one is back side from the serial of teeth is there any possibility to adjust and how much cast it will take approximately.
Hello doctor! I am feeling tooth pain. This is so painful. Please help me about tooth pain. I am using "Dectarain 500 mg" Is this good? Regards.
I went to a dentist for a toothache problem. I was told that there was a hole which was through the side of the tooth and by doing root canal treatment, the pain would go. I got the root canal treatment done and a cap also fixed on the tooth, but to my dismay the pain in that tooth still remains. Again Xray was conducted and I was given to understand that the tooth had no problem and the root canal was success. Still they could not identify the problem. What is the solution now?
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.
HOW DOES IT WORK
CLEAR BITE is a custom-made series of aligners crafted only for you using advanced technologys to straingtening the teeth. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently move your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just change in a new set of aligners approximately every tw?o weeks, until your treatment is complete. You?ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. Clear bite aligners help you that most people won't even know you're straightening your teeth.
Certified Implantologist and