Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
I am a 39 year old married man having 2 kids. Of late during intercourse my penis got irritation & my wife is having pain. Now when I check some whitish substance has been created around the foreskin & some powder like substance comes when I rub it.
Sir, two months old boy has breathing problems and he cannot take breast milk. Where to we take him?
I am suffering from fits and l consulted the doctor he said there is no problem but it was happening some times.
I am a student. I want to know that what are the symptoms of dengue. And what are the medicine we should get in that condition.
I am having dry cough for the past one month. dr. prescribed to take antibiotics 1 course. i have completed but still cotinuous. i am not able to sit in office if coughs comes.
Hello I am 27 years old I am suffering from lack of sleep. My sleep time is 12 am to 9 am but I am not able to get proper sleep. Feel insomnia. I am shifting my side whole night and even not feeling comfortable and sleepy. This is second time happening. First time I wasn't able to sept for more than 20 nights and days as well. My heart rates also increase some times at night. No pain nothing but m feeling my heart is having pressure or something like that. I do 2 hours of gym workout. please help.
I am a 21 year old male and have been masturbating since I was 11 years old. Can excessive masturbation lead to hair loss?
Is bleeding after pill prove I am not pregnant? I took ipill 2 times in a week. Both pill I took within 24 hrs. I had my sex on 2nd day of my period end. And again had sex on 8th day of the period end. One week later I got bleed. Now my next period when to come. Please help me.
I have recently started gyming. After doing it i'm having nausea feeling, vomiting like sensations. Why is that?
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse.
Related Tip: 3 Ways to practice safe sex?