Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
I am having white pores on the pink head of my penis. The pores get swollen when my dick gets erect. What is it? Why it has happened? And the pores are more below the shaft of penis.
Suggest me some treatment for- Itching near my sexual area Not in sexual organ but around A kind of liquid will pore out after itching . When you touch it I feel water type but when I smell it it is very bad Please suggest me instant medicine and cream used for instant and forever relief form this kind of pain.
I am 25 years old. Day by day my hairs is getting white in color? What is the reason Behind this? Please help me out.
I am losing hair quickly after tried all type of shampoo. I don't understand what can I do? Plzzz help me.
Sir my name is dinesh kumar yadav from behror my age twenty four year my face acne please tell me treatment and guide me.
I am 52 yrs old male. I am having lichen planus lesions on hands ; legs and on stomach. Please suggest line of treatment?
I am 27 year old male. I have dark spots on my face. I have tried many medicines before but no use. Please help me with this issue as I am facing it for a long time.
Since last one year, hairs on my beard keep on vanishing.Baldness. I consulted a doctor, who gave me kenakort inj. After that hair growth was pretty much good. But now, when it is bout 2-3 months since the injectn, baldness is again developing on my beard kiny help
Hi. How I remove my dark circles because it's too bad for my face and highlighted also because my skin color is fair so please some suggestions for me.
I have a thick and unmanageable hair but I am pregnant now. Is that possible to have the same hair after pregnancy? What are the ways?
I have hair fall from last 3 years. I don't have any genetic problems but still have hair fall. Please give solutions.
Beautiful eyes speak a thousand words. They play a pivotal role in shaping up your overall personality. Your eyes can make or break things in life. But appearance of dark patches under eyes may play a spoilsport. They foil the beauty of your innocent eyes. It is not just lack of sleep or rest that causes these unwanted dark circles. Researchers have found out that a number of factors are responsible for under eye dark circles. Here are the common reasons behind dark circles:
- Aging: There are numerous blood vessels passing through the under eye region. As blood cells get clogged in these vessels, they give a blue black tinge to the region. Aging leads to the thinning of the skin under the eye. This makes the blood vessels more prominent and appears as dark circles.
- Hereditary factors: You can sometimes blame the bad genes for occurrence of dark circles. Nutritional deficiency: If you are not taking balanced diet, you may end up developing dark circles. Your body must get adequate supply of vitamins A, C, K and E to prevent dark circles.
- Insufficient Sleep: Lack of proper rest and sleep turns the skin under the eyes pale. Therefore, the blood in the veins becomes more prominent, causing dark circles.
- Smoking and alcohol: The intake of alcohol or indulging in smoking can lead to dehydration of the body and thus lead to dark circles.
- Long hours under the sun: Your skin under the eyes gets damaged by the UV rays from sunlight. Moreover, spending long hours under sun triggers the excess production of melanin pigment. This gives a darker shade to the region beneath your eyes.
- Pregnancy and menstruation: A woman's skin is largely affected by the hormonal influences at the time of pregnancy or menstruation. The hormonal changes during these periods lead to darkening of the under-eye area
- Diseases: Researchers have found that certain diseases linked to the liver or anaemia often causes dark circles under the eye.
- Allergies: The colour of the under eye region often changes due to certain allergic reactions and subsequent scratching or rubbing of the area.
A holistic approach to remove dark circles combines chemical peels, microcurrent therapy and homecare solutions. Chemical peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime is drawn up to suit your skin's specific needs.
Further, under guidance of a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist, changes in lifestyle and homecare regime ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results. With this approach, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed. This effectively reduces pigmentation around eyes and ensures that your eyes remain sparkling fresh as long as you want.