Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
Hello I am suffering from. Thinning of face skin .and dark circle. Skin gets almost thin ,no glow. Pls explain what I can do for it. Any cosmetic item. Or treatment.
I am suffering from acne or pimples. What I have to do? I am now 23 years old, still I am suffering. I didn't take any treatment for it.
I have these dark rough patches formed on my back below the neck area. These are rough spots. It due to some reasons vanishes and comes back after a short period. Need a remedy.
I have got pimple scars on my face and body. How can I remove it fast. Will you please suggest the best treatment for this problem ?
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combinations of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands. An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
- The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes.
- Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormalities and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific “blood purifiers” are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
- Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am a 48 years old woman and find that I am getting a lot of pimples and facial hair. Kindly help me with a solution for this. The pimples are painful and the facial hair is increasing by the day!
My hairs are not growing when I cut them, they will remain same only so for my hair growth what can I do?
I m 35 years old. My hair are grey since 20 years age but it were dense. Now my hair started to fall from both the corner. What should I do for stopping hairfall. I use hair colour. No one is bald in my family.
I am always suffering from pimples on my face inspite of having good diet chat and maintenance Tell me the solution to get rid of it.
I have psoriasis fr last 15 years and I have tried all kind of medicine but I can't improve tell me what should I have to do.
Hi I have been facing skin marks I wanna remove them which r due to pimples they spoil my looks! Im fair so they r dark pink or black in color some r even leading holes.
I'm 22 years female. I have pigments by birth in my forehead and neck .I have uneven skin tone .what are the home made remedies . Pls suggest me. I used nothing before this.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.