Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep AlvaYour feedback matters!
Am 19 year's old and more than half my hair turned to white. So is their any rapid process for this solution likewise any surgery type. So please experts help me out. I would be so pleased for this. Thanks.
Hello from few day I am facing hair problem. Can suggest me what to do in this situation pls help sir as early as possible.
I use a face whitening cream last time when I use it at morning and after use I go to the park after playing my face skin is going to crack and red in colour.
How to get rid of pimples? I reduced taking oily diet but still getting pimples what should be done.
From past 1 week my palm get wrinkled just by touching water. Earlier it use to happen (only fingers top) while washing cloths for long, but now just washing hand ordinarily it get wrinkled. It stays that way for a minute or 2, then it dries out completely and turn normal.
My Face complexion is very dark as compared to my skin. There is approximate 2-3 shade difference between my body and skin. What should I do to equal the equation.
I am ravi teja iam18 years old I am suffering from pimples A lot plzz recommend me anything on natural way I can cure my pimple and I could get back my clean face.
Hello sir. My problem is fungal skin. I am very problem. Any medicine are not work. Please suggested any medicine.
I have numerous pimples and acne. I've consulted many doctors but it was of no use. Please help me through this.
From last few months I am having a problem of hair fall. The density of my hair is becoming very thin. What should I do? Please help me.
I am 17 years old. My face is full of acne and red rashes. Skin is very oily. It become dark. I have the nightfall problem. So does it effect in my face. Please help me how can I solve it.
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.