Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sana TaherYour feedback matters!
I am facing mouth ulcer problem, when I ill use quickcool gel then it ill recover in 3-4 days and it ill happen again after every 2 weeks. Yesterday when I was cleaning my tongue then little blood was coming and my tongue become little rough. I can not eat spicy food.
I am 21 year male, and I have a toothache problem since crown is set up on the teeth after rcton my left up 6 th teeth. What should I do?
Yesterday, by mistake I took dettol in place of colgate plax mouthwash now I am not experiencing any taste no sweetness no saltness no sourness.
Pls tell me I am suffering from gum bleeding when brushing more dan four year I was taking treatment but no longer helpful when treatment stop bleeding start when brushing.
Iam. Getting black marks in face and neck once pimples get disappear. Is there any home remedies to avoid black marks. And I can feel my mouth fresh only for three hours from brushing time. I feeling bad smell from mouth.
Hi, From a very long time, my left side of the tongue is getting touched by 3rd molar teeth and my tongue is hurting, Have shown to doctors, some say it is nothing to do with teeth, have applied kenacort to tongue, have got teeth little bit grinded also, there is a slight relief from that but still it is rubbing against the teeth. What do I do? Please suggest.
My recent 10+ month problem is early morning wake up with bad foul smell from mouth before brush. Please advise.
I am facing bad breath for a couple of days? Does it need medical attention? What can it probably be? I brush my teeth twice a day. Thanks in advance.
There is a problem on teeth! I removed my one teeth and after all there is always pain in my next teeth! Why?
When I am drinking hot or cold water then my teeth facing sensitivity problem. Give me advice which toothpaste good for me.
How much it COSTS for filling the small gaps between teeth? I have cap for one teeth on left side due to the shaping of teeth on right side im eating on left side coz im nt fixed with temporary cap. The problem is when im eating it sticks in the gap between the teeth which already have cap and the other and im feeling little bit pain of teeth which having cap. Whats the REASON for the PAIN of teeth having cap? And if cap is fixed is there any chance to occurrence of gap between the teeth?
My wife is now 9 weeks pregnant, since last 4 weeks she is suffering from excess saliva constantly in her mouth all day, doctors said its due to hormonal changes, please can you let me know how long it lasts and is there any remedy for that. Thanks in advance.
"Common mistakes People Do in Dental Care "
1. Regular Check-ups: Check-up is utmost important part of dental treatment , even if you do not find any usual finding in your mouth you have to go for annual check -ups to your Dentist.It is mandatory to take preventive measure before hand .So ,from next time do not wait for caries pain,sensitivity develop in your teeth ,just visit to your dentist for a general check up.
2. Follow ups: Follow up is always mandatory in between and after your treatment .Whatever is the treatment ,it is necessary to visit to a doctor if he/she mention that you have to come for follow up.Specialy after your surgery, extraction(teeth removal),Root canal etc .You find everything is done ,treatment is over and didn’t find time to visit again to your dentist ,but you have to understand this that any healing will take time and it is a normal biological process. So from next time ,don’t miss appointments and a follow up after your treatment too.
3. Self Medication: Strict No-No .I have seen lot of people that they take medicine on their own ,without seeing a dentist /physician .See, every drug has side effects ,if you are taking for a longer time without asking to your doctor .Even if you had old prescription of a doctor ,don’t take any medicine without consulting to your Dentist/Physician. So next time ,if you find anything abnormal or find pain ,swelling in your teeth ,just consult your Dentist as soon as possible .
4. Proper Tooth Brushing: For proper dental care, be sure to brush gently two or three times per day each for two to three minutes, using long, horizontally angled strokes. Waiting too long between tooth brushing can cause harmful bacteria and plaque to develop. However, do not brush too often, which can lead to exposure of the roots, or brush too aggressively, which can cause erosion of the tooth enamel.Discard your toothbrush every 3 months or else if its bristles torn out.
Not using the correct tooth brushing technique is another common dental care mistake. According to family dentistry experts, the best technique is the thorough brushing of every tooth. Thoroughly brushing the inner surfaces of the teeth is important, but many skip that step, which can cause issues to show up at the next visit to their family dentistry office.
5. A Dental Floss and a Antiseptic Mouthwash: Also a necessary additionally with the two times brushing. Food accumulates in between teeth and a major cause too for developing dental caries in between two teeth and also it inflamed your gums and sometimes lead to pockets and Gingival and Periodontal problems .So for a healthy teeth and gums ,use a dental floss/interdental brushes to keep the area clean in between teeth and gargle with the mouthwash once daily before bedtime .
6. Chomping on Tooth Destroyers: A lot of food items and beverages may cause destructions of enamel of your teeth if you are addicted to them .Don’t brush just after having an acidic beverages ,wait for some time than brush your teeth as it will cause more destruction of enamel of your teeth. Everyone has" sweet tooth "so watch your portion of sweets and candies you are taking on daily basis ,it is advisable not to have these items (choclates,chips,candies,soda,cola etc ) on daily basis .So restrict them or if not possible for children ,than give them only in one day in a week (Sundays)
7. Eat vegetables and fruits: Lots of vitamin is needed for your health of your teeth and gums ,so make sure the green vegetables and fruits are in part of your daily diet.Drink atleast 4-5 litres water per day.
8. Any Unusual Habits like Tobacoo use: Along with all of the other health care issues caused by tobacco, smoking or using other tobacco products can also increase your chances of developing gum disease and experiencing rapid bone loss around your teeth.
9. Tooth trauma: Clenching teeth, chewing ice, or gnawing on pencils can put excess pressure on your teeth and wear away tooth enamel. If you grind your teeth unconsciously – especially at night, your dentist can create a customized mouth guard for you to wear at night. In addition, you should wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports to lessen your risk of broken or cracked teeth if you experience a severe blow to your face, and also when swimming to decrease your teeth’s exposure to chlorine, which can erode and stain tooth enamel.
10. Lack of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the health of your gum tissue and should be consumed daily. People who consume less that 180 g daily are 25% more likely to develop gum disease.
Lack of calcium – Calcium is known for its ability to strengthen bones. In fact, people who consume at least 800 mg a day are less likely to develop severe gum disease. While calcium can be found in foods like cheese, yogurt, and milk, you should still consider calcium supplements to help strengthen your teeth and bones.