Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samreen TajYour feedback matters!
How to get a fresh teeth after cleaning them from doctor. Please tell me the best pest and brush and more.
1. Brush teeth twice a day.
2. Floss daily.
3. Brush or scrape your tongue.
4. Use a mouth rinse- mix of water and few drops of peppermint oil or rinse your mouth with black or green tea.
5. Visit your dentist regularly.
6. Quit smoking and avoid tobacco products.
7. Be sure to drink a sufficient amount of water.
I done root canal 2 months before, now it shows colour change in my teeth. What should I di? Is it neccesry to do cap on my teeth? Reply soon.
I have been getting bloods and pus from my gums since last 3-4 days because of a new tooth and its very painful. Please suggest some medicines to get rid of it.
Hello Mam /Sir, One of my teeth is becoming yellow, how can I whiten it again through only home remedies?
Having tooth problem as my jaw is narrow, tongue gets touch with the lower front teeths as it is maloclusion also. Wat to do?
I have not clean my tongue since last few months. What should I do to clean it now and remove the bad breadth.
My sister had a white growth on her tongue which was operated couple of weeks back and biopsy done. Report said No Malignancy. It was diagnosed as Hyperkeratosis. Now, once again the same white growth has come back at the same location. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
Hello sir, I have broke one of my teeth but here is no pain and no bleeding. And my age is 21.6 years. what I ll do?
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.