Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SampattiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from PCOD problem, I tried all the way even patanjali medicines also but there is no improvement in my problem, my periods running continuously till 3 months, I need to take medicines every time to stop, my weight is 77 kg, I am trying to loose from last 1 years but didn't get any result, because of this problem I am not able conceive its being 5 years of my marriage ,please give some solution for my problem.
Respected Doctor, I have limbo sacral joint pain. I got MRI previously, where thecal herniations present. What is Solutions of my problem?
Hello I am having vision problem from child hood about from Age 3 years old with starting specs no. 3. And now I am 21 and having specs with no. 7 and 7.5. Every year my vision worsen by 0.5 to 1 Specs no. Vision is 6/12 in both eyes Any help to get vision corrected To normal or to some extent lower glasses no. Without surgery would be appreciated. I also have dry eyes and some sort of red green color blindness, eye floater in left eye. Please suggest some advice. I would like to take medicines instead of surgery. Do provide some suggestions. Thank you in advance.
My 11 month old son has had a phlegmy cough for over a week now. His only other symptoms are sneezing more frequently, and he's been a little more irritable than normal. No fever, no runny or stuffy nose. Its been hot here so we have the air conditioning on most of the day, and a fan at night. His cough seems to be at its worse in the evening and throughout the night. He will go hours between coughing and is otherwise normal. What could be the cause of his cough?
I do not have any previous record of jaundice but now a days my stool is regular and I have some stomach problems. Please help?
I am suffering from pimples from one year I used so many creams and consults doctors also and I have so much of dandruff I am bath twice a week to hair so please give me reply how to solve these problems?
I get tanned a lot. If i'll be in direct sunlight I become dark. So do I hav to change my diet. If yes please give me diet. If no give me some measures to overcome this:)
My dad have kidney stone and he have kidney swelling also And he also gets hiccups due to high Power tablets and he gets skin infections and he soon get suffered from jaundice also He's getting sweat.Please tell.
My age is 19. And my weight is 43kg. My height is 5ft3 inch. I want to increase my height so is there any way to increase my height. Please help.
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your sex without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
- Intra Uterine Device: A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off.
- This causes puncture in the uterus.
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting.
- Depo Provera Hormonal Injection: This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue.
- Decrease of bone density.
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place.
- Birth Control Pills: Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and blood clots in very rare cases.
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted.
- Condoms: Effective condoms are made of latex or polyurethane. Unrolled, condoms look like long, thin balloons. They prevent body fluids from mixing when two people have sex. The condom is put onto the penis before the penis comes into contact with the vagina, mouth, or anus. General Tips:
- Use a water based lubricant to decrease the chance of the condom breaking.
- To decrease the chance of the condom slipping down the penis or falling off inside the vagina, pull the penis out of the vagina right after ejaculation.
- Hold the rim of the condom onto the shaft of the penis during withdrawal.
- Never use more than one condom at a time.
- Never re-use a condom.
- Vaginal Ring: Mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache.
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
- Diaphragm: A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
- Hormonal implants: This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery.
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out.
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted.
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.