Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SampathYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic since last 2 years and dr has prescribed me 1-gluformin xl 500 mg 2-cardace am 5 mg my hba1c was 6. 15 and fasting sugar was 90 p. P was 160. My microalbumin was 9. 26. Mg./dl- creatinine was 69. 9 mg/dl. Acr ratio was also 13. 3 against a limit of <30 mg /g and my doctor told me its ok. Kft-report 1-blood urea 30. 0 mg/ ref range 10-50 mg /dl 2-serum creatinine 1. 15 mg /dl ref range 0. 70 -1. 40 3-serum uric acid- 2. 9. Mg/dl ref -3. 5 - 7. 2 4-sodium -131. 6 mmol/l ref range 135-155 5-potassium-4. 11mmol/l ref -3. 5 - 5. 5 6-chloride-102. 8mmol/l ref -98 - 106. I am also diagnosed with mild prostrate problem. My problem I am suffering from excessive urination during day time from morning 10 am till 8 pm after that its normal during night sometime I go for urination once only that too if I had taken more then 2 glasses of waterbefore going to sleep. Now my question is. Am I suffering from any kind of kidney problem or its because of prostrate problem I have also noticed foam in my urine but not always. Please tell me how to check. Please advice some medicine for controlling my excessive urination which happens after 2 hour. I am also suffering for penis erectile dysfunction. Please help me and advice suitably to over come these problems and also tell me how to check the kidney functions.
I am suffering from motions since from last two days so I want to get to solution can I get solution .for these. If coffee drinks it may cause any cancer.
MRI report SAYS: Background: c/0 left RMT carcinoma. An ill-defined heterogeneously enhancing mass lesion of size 8.5*5.6 cm centered in left RMT. It is extending from left canine of mandible to TMJ with extensive destruction of mandibular body and ramus. There is extension in FOM, Left tonsil, Left ITF with involvement of both pterygoid muscles of left side and erosion of pterygoid plates, hard palate and maxillary sinus. There is skull base erosion but no intracranial extension. Multiple enlarged enhancing left side level 1A, 1B,IIA and IIB lymph nodes are seen ,largest measuring 17. 6 mm inn SAD. Hypophraynx/Larynx: Normal Major neck Vessels: Normal Comparison :As compared to previous scan, there is mild increase in the size of the mass-Progressive disease. Impression: Carcinoma left buccal mucosa-locally advanced tumour involving FOM. Tonsil,ITF & skull base with cervical lymph node enlargement-Progressive Disease.
I am suffering from prostate bph since ten years. Size 4.1 4 4.2cm weight 37g residual 5oml.At preset I am taking one urimax d per day .But recently burning sensation of prostate and frequency of urinisation increased. Now I am takiing tab bacstol 100 mg since 5days.But no noticeable releif.L am also suffering from low back pain and neck pain.Is it becauce of prostate.Kindly advice.L cant go surgery because I am an acute heart patient having underwent bypass surgery 17 years ago.
I am 17 year old girl Sir I am suffering from breast pain and stomach pain since two day so please suggest me how to cure these pains.
Respected Sir/Madam, This is in regards to the patient (my grandma). She has been lately struggling to walk and sit. She fell down and broke her spine before 5 months. She wasn't able to bear the pain for the last 2 months. Then we took her to hospital where they told after taking biopsy it might be multiple myeloma. They referred another hospital's Oncology department for further treatment. Radiation was given 10 times first in the spinal cord. Even after that treatment the pain did not stop and radiation was given to hip also. Now 2 weeks has passed after that and still she is having the pain.
My son who is 24 year old and was diagnosised with ewing' s sarcoma of feumar bone and tumor grade iii as per biopsy report and under treatment since may 2014 and 14cycles of chemo. Completed with 25 cycles of radiation and opertaed and tumor removed, implant inserted, and pet scan clear, does he require 3 more chemo. As his oncodoc. Suggesting 3 more cycle of chemo. Hemo. Please advise.
What lifestyle changes—such as diet, exercise, and rest—do you recommend I make to stay as healthy as possible before, during, and after treatment of cancer?
Respected Sir this is to inform you that I am having benign fibroadenoma sice 2 years and on may 2016 I again did thoroughly check up and I did biopsy too. Result came negative like before. And size is 2 cm. Since two years the tumor is not growing. No discomfort is there but if pressed pain in there. No family history of fibroadenoma. Actually I was having irregular periods and I took medicine for 5 years primolut tablet, now it's been a year I have stopped medicine. Fibroadenoma will increase the chances of breast cancer. If I will not remove the tumor in lifetime what will happen. If surgery has to be done at what age I have to do ? Right now I am 24 and I am married. What will be the best option sir?
Cancer is a disease that is caused due to the multiplication and growth of abnormal cells in any part of the body. It is usually classified in terms of the type of tissue or the organs affected. While there are many types of treatment available for cancer patients, homeopathy can also be an effective way to treat cancer. This is because homeopathy aims at care analysis with individualised examinations which treats symptoms with the help of individual remedies.
Following are some commonly used homeopathic remedies for cancer.
- Calcarea fluorica: Knots and kernels are usually treated with the help of this medicine. Hardened lumps in the breasts can also be managed with this medication. Stony hardness within indurated glands and enlargements are also treated with CalcareaFluorica. This medicine can also help in preventing the development of malignancy or cancer. The medicine can be considered in case there are suspicious lumps present in the breasts.
- Lapis Albus: The pain that one undergoes as a result of cancer can be treated with the help of this medicine. It can also treat yellow discharge that comes with cancer.
- Hecla Lava: This medicine can help in treating ivory tumours which are spongy in texture.
- Conium: Conium helps when there is a lot of hardness in the glands that have been infiltrated by the cancerous, multiplying cells. It can be used to treat mammary tumours that form at the onset of scirrhus. It also helps when it comes to gland related scars and bruises.
- Condurango: When the cancer affects different parts of the stomach and abdomen, this medicine can help by modifying the pain substantially. It can help in treating open tumours.
- Phytolacca: This medicine is helpful for patients who are suffering from fat formation along with cancer. These fatty tumours can be treated with this medicine so that their removal becomes easier. This medicine also helps in treating hardened lumps found in the breasts. It can also act as an absorbent when it comes to the fibroid tumours found in the uterus.
- PlumbumIodatum: When there is inflammation of the masses and growths in the breasts that are busy developing slowly, this medicine can help. This slow development can be stemmed with the help of PlumbumIodatum.
- Arsenicum: This is a treatment that specifically helps patients who are suffering from Lupus as well as cancer. It can help in treating weakness as well as debilitating symptoms as well as a burning pain.
- Iodine: This medicine is helpful for a number of ailments and can help in treating cervical cancer and symptoms like intense haemorrhage.