Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SampathYour feedback matters!
Sir , I am suffering with cavities for that reason i'm not able to eat anything in my left side. So I wanted to do a treatment for this problem consulted a doctor. He said, root canal treatment is better for this. regarding this please send me your decision sir.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.
I am frequency suffered from mouth ulcer pls give advice to reduce it. Also I need to refill in to teeth so I want to ask what is good choice out of these three. Cement, gold or silver.
Sir, I have gap in my front teeth I want to fix that gap with braces but after treatment should I have to visit my orthodontist on regular basis. If yes than how frequent is it? thanks in advance.
I had gingivitis and thus, dentist suggested scaling since I had a lot of deposits and was confirmed that it doesn't harm the teeth. Now, how long will it take for my gum to get its grip back or grow back to the teeth and I can feel that a lot of the teeth is out my gums. How long will now, gingivitis take to heal. I am doing mouthwash with Hexidine twice daily.
I am 24 years old. I started chewing tobacco in my school days. But last few months I am not using any tobacco product. Today I found that there were white spots in my gums in corner side. And as I know It can be a symptoms of oral cancer so I would like to know that should I take a checkup for oral cancer. And if yes than what will be the charges.
Your dentist will give you instructions on what to do at home, before you leave the surgery, following an extraction. It is important that you closely follow any tooth extraction aftercare instructions that the dentist gives you.
The advice is aimed at reducing any problems that may occur after the treatment, i.E. Giving you the best chance of an uncomplicated recovery. Pain and bleeding are the two main possible problems which need to be controlled.
I am suffering headache and vomiting sensation after eating food. Sometimes food coming into mouth. Why this is happening to me reply me as soon as possible.
Can you suggest any specific toothpaste for kids below 2-3 years. Is it good to start toothpaste at this age.
Hi doctor. I am a 23 year old boy. Whenever I speak, I tend to spit on the listener. This embarrasses me and makes me avoid direct communication or makes me cover my mouth when I speak. I had braces as a teenager. What can I do to avoid the spitting?
I have too much bad breathing problem even after brushing. Please give me a good advice I brush my teeth twice a day.
I am 33 years old from vizag andhra pradesh suffering with behcets syndrome since past 15 years Mouth & gentel ulcers,eye blur & reddish joint pains at knee & shoulder pains nodes on thighs swelling of legs ect. Now I am going to marry soon please suggest the recommendations. Present using homeopath treatment since 6 year it's not controlled yet. Please confirm is there is any complete treatment for curing.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.