Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 23 year old suffering with hair fall doctor advice to apply mx10 solution 10% then after apply my hair turns to hard and rough is it side effect or normal?
I'm 21 year old female, I suffered from headache since last few months. Actually headache at the backside of my head where cerebellum located. Total portion of back of head is paining when I'm going to sleep.
Hello, I am having a lot of acne/pimples all over my forehead what should I do to make them go away and have clear skin.
I am 20 years old and from last 2 to 3 years my hairs started becoming white. What is the reason behind it? Is there any solution for this? Is there any way to stop it or can convert those white hairs back into the original color.
My question is for sexologist: My Penis get wet oftenly. N its become weak too. What should I do fr dat?
I am 64 year old, I am feeling knee pain and joint pain, in morning I feel my head heavy and not feel good, I feel pain when I climb stairs after sitting when I stand up a noise come from my knee joint. In day time sometime I sleep again I feel pain in my head and bad feeling, dr, please advice.
Hi I have cervical spondylosis. Its very painful. I have severe pain on my shoulder, lower back and hip. Now the pain is continuing to arms and legs. Often my head goes round. I have taken an x ray and it said there is degradation of the bone. Whenever I drive two wheeler my pain increases. At presently I take a pain killer and vertigin 8 mg or 16 mg. For application I use volini or relax gel. Can any one suggest me a good medicine to treat this problem permanently. Is there a permanent treatment in allopathy, ayurveda, homeopathy, acupuncture or any other medicine. Doctors please guide me and prescribe me a medicine to get rid of this problem.
Ozone in pivd/slipped disc
In case of prolapsed inter-vertebral disc (or, slipped disc) different other mechanism acts. Inter-vertebral disc is filled with nucleus pulposus which is a jelly like material which holds water (90% of disc material is water). When ozone is injected into the disc the proteo-glycan bridges in the jelly-like material are broken down and they no longer capable of holding water. As a result disc shrinks and mummified which is equivalent to surgical discectomy and so the procedure is called ozone discectomy or ozonucleolysis. It has been published in anesthesia and pain journals that up to 85% of disc operation can be avoided with these non-surgical interventions. Success rate is about 88% which is comparable to surgical discectomy (50% to 90%). Complications are remarkably low and much less than surgery.
Minimally invasive procedure using small needle and probe to remove disc material of prolapsed disc, releasing pressure on nerves and relieving pain in most of the patients of prolapsed / bulging / slipped disc.
Rotating probe is inserted through needle into the disc under x-ray/ fluoroscopic guidance
Rotating tip removes small portion of disc material. Because only enough of the disc is removed to reduce pressure inside the disc, the spine remains stable
Insertion site covered with bandage. Recovery is fast as unlike surgical decompression no bone or muscle is cut. 2-3 days of bed rest and may return to normal activity within one week.
Ipsc india has been pioneer in ozone discectomy or ozonucleolysis for slipped disc or prolapsed disc. We have treated thousands of patients not only from across india but also international patients from usa, uk, nigeria, afghanistan, iraq, bangladesh, nepal and saudi arabia. We have the original, closed circuit-self calibration ozone machine, imported from italy.
I am a diabetic I heard that aggressive exercise can reduce blood sugar level drastically is it correct or which type of exercise should be done ?
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.