Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SamerYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from obesity from last 2 years. I suddenly gained a lot of weight. I want to reduce it. Please help me to manage. I can't do exercise regularly because of my busy study schedule. Please help me to reduce my weight.
How can I get rid of head pain (headache? When this happens I can't see properly, the images are looking like blur. Please tell some home methods to cure this!
Common conditions affecting the cornea: Some of the common conditions that affect the cornea are:
- Injuries: In case of a minor injury and scratch the cornea has the capability to heal on its own. But in case of deeper injuries there might be corneal scarring, leading to a haze in the cornea along with impaired vision. In case of deep injury you could experience pain in the eye, sensitivity, reduced vision, inflammation of the eye, headache, vomiting and nausea.
- Allergies: The common allergies that affect the eye are related to pollen, especially in the warm and dry weather. Symptoms are burning sensation, redness of the eye, itching, and watery discharge. These symptoms can be reduced by antihistamine decongestant eye drops. Rain and cold weather also improve the symptoms.
- Keratitis: This is the inflammation of the cornea. Though infection is a common cause of keratitis, non-infectious keratitis is due to minor injuries and wearing the contact lenses for too long. Infectious keratitis is mainly due to parasites, fungi, viruses and bacteria. These can be treated with antibacterial eye drops.
- Dry Eye: This is a condition where the eye produces less tears and is unable to keep the surface of the eye lubricated. The symptoms of this are scratchy feeling due to the dryness of the eye, along with a burning and stinging sensation of the eye.
Common diseases affecting the cornea: Some common diseases affecting the cornea are:
- Herpes Zoster: This is basically the reactivation of the varicella zoster virus. This virus also causes chickenpox and if you have had chicken pox then the virus can live in the nerve cells and become activated later in life. The virus might travel through the nerves to the cornea, affecting the cornea.
- Iridocorneal endothelial syndrome: This is more common in women aged 30-50 years. It has three features: glaucoma, swelling of the cornea, and changes of the iris.
- Pterygium: This is the pinkish, triangular tissue growth, which occurs on the cornea. This might grow slowly throughout life. This is commonly seen in sunny weather in adults aged between 20-40 years.
Treatment of the corneal disorders:
- Laser surgery: Phototherapeutic keratectomy is a surgical technique. In this UV light is used to restore and reshape the cornea. This is used to treat corneal dystrophies and recurrent erosions.
- Anterior lamellar keratoplasty and endothelial lamellar keratoplasty: This procedure removes the damaged or diseased endothelial tissue which is then replaced by the healthy tissue from a donor.
- Corneal Transplant Surgery: This removes the damaged part of the cornea and then it is replaced by the healthy tissue through a donor.
- Artificial Cornea: Keratoprosthesis is usually known as the artificial cornea. This is an option for people who have not had a successful tissue implant.
I go to gym eat eggs 3 (white part) everyday eat nuts (raisin, walnuts, almonds) and banana 2-3 everyday. Will I loose hairs taking too much protein? I heard people saying that consuming of high protein loose hair.
I have a black spot on my back and I use scar removal cream but its not effective. Give me a good suggestion.
My wife has skin problems since last 3 years. Suddenly at any part of her skin gets rashes like scratches and redness associated with pain. It rest for sometimes and vanishes itself. When consulted skin specialists they told it allergic and advised tab. levocetirizine Hydrochloride. Now she is fine with medicine but it re occur even a single day's medicine is not taken. What to do now please suggest.
Many Indians are crazy about fair skin and go to extreme lengths to achieve and maintain a fair complexion. The media bombards you daily with very catchy advertisements of creams, lotions, sunscreens and other unscientific products that claim to make your skin fairer. Do you know that your skin colour is darker for very good evolutionary and biological reasons and that medically speaking, it is good that you do not have very fair skin?
Darker skin is adapted to sunlight and has increased quantity of a pigment called melanin. The more melanin you have, the darker your skin. And the safer you are! Melanin along with other factors, acts as a “natural umbrella” and prevents harmful radiation from entering your skin. These are just some of the reasons why black skin is safe and beautiful:
- You are less prone to sunburns: White skinned individuals often get painful, carrot-red or tomato-red inflamed sunburns on exposure to sunlight. Some individuals also get blistering sunburns requiring aggressive medical treatment to control the reaction. Your darker skin allows you to spend much longer time on the beach and you probably have never ever experienced any blister due to sunlight.
- You do not experience photo-ageing: Fine and deep wrinkles, broken blood vessels on the nose and cheeks, freckles, age spots and rough scaly spots called keratosis are commonly seen in white skinned individuals with long term sun exposure. These set of changes are called photo-aging. Because of natural sun protection, your Indian skin remains has less wrinkles and is smoother, even when exposed to the same amount of sunlight.
- You are less prone to skin cancers: Without melanin, you can imagine white skin as a transparent covering, which allows harmful UV light to penetrate through into the lower layers of the skin. This radiation causes damage to the DNA and a few cells may mutate to cause skin cancers, some of which are deadly. You are lucky that your “natural umbrella” blocks UV light effectively and cells in different layers of the skin suffer much less damage compared to white-skinned individuals. However, don’t forget to see a dermatologist in case you see any new bump, or in case you see any change in(a)symmetry, border, color, diameter or evolution (ABCDE) of any existing moleon your skin.
However, on the flip side, since your skin is effective in shielding you from sunlight, you are also prone to Vitamin D deficiency. Sunlight is required for the production of Vitamin D and darker skinned individuals are more prone to this deficiency. Talk to your dermatologist about this possibility.
Sunscreens were developed to protect against sunburns and skin cancers and you probably do not need them as a routine, unless you work outdoors, on beaches or on mountains. Stay away from skin brightening creams, since many of them contain compounds which permanently damage your skin and organs. Make it a point to consult your dermatologist before putting any medication on your skin. Be proud and be happy that you have dark Indian skin.
I am aged 61 years female having total cholestrol 218, hdl 44, ldl 146, vldl 28, trig 140, ratio 4.9. 1. No bp & no diab.
I am 30 years old lady I have pigmentation on my right face and it is developing more how should it be control pls guide. I heard about medicated facial what is that and is it truly effective.
I do not know whether am doing it correctly or not Is there any way to know. Bcos am seeing maximum sperm are coming out.
.what are raw garlic consumption benefits than what quantity can I eat daily suggest me more food which has Decreasing LDL within short period and regular controlling also.
Monitor BP and cholesterol
Donot overuse over the counter pain killer.
Monitor blood sugar.
Get annual health check.
You if any one suffering from ckd/hypertension/DM in family ,then most likely to suffer from CKD.
Do not smoke.
Follow a healthy diet
Get tested for CKD if under risk