Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer BaligaYour feedback matters!
My age is 30 I have problem of gas in stomach what can I do for its started from 3 years and I am taking tables DDR 30 it's a gas tablet can you help me Kuch accha tablet suggest kar do and tablet Kaisa Lena hai please plz time Bol dejeyega thank you.
I am suffering from p. C. O. D, weight, fatty lever. Difficulty to conceive. Please tell me the possible way to conceive ?
I'm 35 female suffering from acid reflux. Had done USG w/a and CBC with ESR. All are normal .gastro put me on pan -D and lesuride 25 mg twice a day. I am almost puke when I ate Little bit extra .what is wrong with my tummy .above medicines working well except heavy breast tenderness. What to do? Don't want to depends on medicines .please suggest.
One day in evening I have semi solid liquid stool. There was a 1st poop that was semi solid stool colored brown then 2nd poop was red color which was little liquid. It was like diarrhea. Little stomach cramps is also der. After 2 hours I have to go to again for stool. Again there was red color liquid semi solid stool. There was a good quantity of red color. Again after 2 hours I have to go to stool again. Now it's semi solid stool colored brown. No red color stool this time. Note:- I have taken reddish in salad in lunch on same day. Another day:- I have gone 2 times for passing stool. Both time it's like liquid semi solid stool color medium to dark brown. No red color stool this time also. I am worrying about red color liquid semi solid stool which was happened on 1st day. Is it blood? Or is it because of reddish? It's in good quantity of red color. And how can we identify that is it because of reddish or blood? Please help me.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.