Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Samar KumarYour feedback matters!
Last week I was in sex with my brother in law and next day he advised me to take unwanted 72 and again sex with me this is 19 day of my period. Whether there is possibility of pregnancy and also yesterday we are in sex, he fucked my anal but I feel the sperm entered in my Vagina so again I took unwanted 72, whether it gives any side effects please guide me,
My father age is 45 year past 1year he is suffering from heart problem which is very painfull. Kindly suggest what should I do?
My teeth hurt for a long time. I can not eat hot food. When I eat the hot food then teeth sirasira. What should I do now?
My husband got operated in left knee on 19.08. 15. He had injury in accident his left knee was depressed. Bone grafting has been done but even today he could not walk properly. How many days will it take to come back to normal position.
I have a short temper every morning when I am late or is working, how can I not be stressed when work is not getting delivered.
Sir or madam my grandmother is suffering from back pain can she use exercise belt for that there is no problem na why because she have stomach big if she wear that belt no problem na please tell me.
I am Sony my age is 21 yrs. I am becoming very fat day by day and my hips are also grown much please suggest me how to become thin and loose weight.
My right leg pains a lot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
Mujhe bronchitis ki sikayet hai. Sab bol Rahe hai yeh janlewa hai. Mujhe surgery karna par sakta hai. Mai adhik duschinta se gujar rahahu. Chati ki bechani aur Jalan se tang achuka hu. Koi ayurvedic upchar deke meri sahayata kijiye. Dhannyabad.
I am female aged 27 years. Trying to get pregnant since 4-5 months. After my period, I had swelling below my eyes and bleeding gums. But got negative hpt 2 weeks after my missed period. The next day I got my period perhaps but no pain at all unlike my every monthly period. Now it's been 20 days after that bleeding and my lower abdomen is bloated much that it is visible now to everyone. My doctor had my vagina checked for no infections.
Mouth breathing in children is very common and while a kid with open mouth might seem cute, it is not always the case. The parents need to be made aware that a child breathing through the mouth all the time is not normal and it is high time they find a way to manage it.
A little understanding of the effects of the mouth breathing habit on the child's health in general and oral health in particular can be an eye-opener for the parent. For an educated person, there are obvious symptoms, which indicate that the child is a mouth-breather.
These symptoms include:
- Dryness of the lips
- Crowding of the front teeth
- Sleeping with the mouth open
- Recurrent infections of the airways including sinusitis and middle ear infections
- Bad breath
Common causes include:
- Chronic nasal obstruction/congestion because of which the child is not able to get enough oxygen through the nose.
- Enlarged tonsils or adenoids
- Thumb or finger-sucking habit
- Recurrent respiratory infections
Effects of mouth breathing on oral health:
Mouth breathing may seem like a harmless habit, but has serious effects on the oral and dental health of the child. Some of them are discussed below.
- Dry mouth: A constantly open mouth can lead to drying up of the saliva. This in turn leads to reduced effects of saliva including the flushing effect on the bacteria and the food deposits. This leads to increased chances of tooth decay and gum diseases.
- Tooth decay: With reduced saliva, the pH remains acidic for a longer period of time, leading to increased chances of tooth decay.
- Gum diseases: Reduced amounts of saliva also leads to increased gum disease and periodontal disease as the bacteria are not removed and have a conducive environment to act upon.
- Facial development: A mouth breathing child maintains a different posture than a nose breather. This leads to a narrow and long face, flattened nose, smaller nostrils, reduced facial tone, thin upper lip, pouty upper lip, and a small lower jaw.
- Speech: An open mouth causes the tongue to thrust into the palate when talking. This leads to altered pronunciation of some sounds; especially and can cause lisping.
- Braces: Mouth breathing causes multiple challenges including prolonged treatment period, inability to close the gaps, reduced stability of the realigned teeth, and increased chances of relapse. The added complication of increased gum disease and tooth decay makes it worse. The habit needs to be corrected first before going in for braces.
If that sounds like a long list, they are not all inclusive. Early intervention in the habit can correct and negate all these effects. Talk to your dentist to know how to help your mouth breathing child.