Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SamadYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm sumesh, 28yr old. I'm suffering from premature hair loss and baldness. Right now I'm using minoxidil tropical solution usp 5 %and trichoz vitamin tablets. Please advice if I could have any option to maintain my balance hair and possible way for hair regrowth.
I'm 21 year old boy but my face looks like 34 year old men. I am in stress every time due to this . Please tell me what's the reason behind this and How can I get back my young look once again?
He have mild scalp psoriasis. Doctor suggested him to use scalp shampoo and topical 6 % lotion. He used livosik and even tablets for 10 days daily once. Now the flakes have reduces to a large extent but his scalp is visible at some places. He had thick and dense hair. Looks like it has thinned down and scalp is visible. Is it because of psoriasis. Doctor suggested him hair grow tabs. Will his hair comeback to normal and any suggestions or good foods? Please let us know your opinion. He is a vegetarian.
I am a 45 years old working women, have scanty hairs on top of the head, my parents were also have same problem.
Meri age 25 year h, mai jb 5 saal ki thi to garam tel se jal gai. Aaj 20 saal k baad b mere face pr jale ka nisan h please koi upay btaiye.
I live in Allahabad. I have hair fall problem. Please tell me the cure how to reduce hair fall and tell me about better shampoo and hair oil.
My problem is hair fall pls sugest mi some tips I have mention that same problem was my father he is bald today then it is genetic problem?
Sir, Some parts of my face are sun tanned. According to allopathy please suggest me medicines. Please tell me the cost of laser treatment and address of the clinic in west Bengal where the treatment is done. May I use tretonion gel to turn the black portion of my face into a fair one.
I am 20 year old and I want to take the best care for my hairs. How to take care of my hair, which products should I use as I don't want to use the oil in my hairs.
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.