Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sam PaulYour feedback matters!
Body. Pain especially in legs. Ankles hurt. A lot while walking. Now getting pain from knee to ankle as well in my wrists and hand also.
Hai. I am having pain over my elbow of my left hand. Recently developed the pain after using w wheeler. What should I do.
Doc I have sever pain in the sole of the both my feet it is not on the top of the foot .due to this I am unable to walk without slippers which have a soft layer. It is like a stinging pain and I am not diabetic and border issue of BP madan.
I am having severe pain, in the knee joint. This happened after I went for a trekking of 10 km at mountain. MY XRAY report of knee is fine, euric acid level is normal. The doctor who checked me at a local hospital near north delhi saying that the fluid in the knee may be getting dry. My question is then which test would confirm it. What should I do now
My uncle is 52 years old. He is addicted to alcohol. He drinks 2 pegs daily at night usually at 9 o clock. He has complaint of having pain in knees and arm. Does alcohol is injurious to health How to cure him? He once did not drink for a month and got up with cervical problem. How to cure his his knees and arms which have got great pain. Thanks.
My friend was standing near a wall by it's support and suddenly the edge of wall strike his lower spine near the buttocks. He his having pain in the upper buttock region and in sitting and sleeping. How to know if he has developed a photo or he has problem in the bone near the upper buttock? And how to cure it?
I have pain in my wrist at scaphoid region due to a minor injury occurs last month. No swelling, neither at time of injury. Even after one month I feel pain during inward movement of hand and also while lifting weights. What should I do?
I am having back pain in left side from one month, sometimes it is fine. Mostly it comes while sleeping.
I am 43 year old. Female. Last two years I am experiencing acute neck and shoulder pain. By evening I can't lift my hands. I do administration work. And lot of paper work. Please suggest me what to do?
I am 25 years old. My back problem continuing since 2 months. I am using a medicine but does not relief. What can I do?
Hi I have a pain in my left leg what I can do today please tell me immediately thanks liberate team.
My esr level is 45. Serum uric acid is 3.7.RA factor is negative. X-ray shows nothing. Whenever I bent my knees it makes crunching sound I am feeling this from past two years. I could not run fast as there is pain in my ankle, hip and other joints. My eye is dry. I am male aged 20 years. I also feel very tired every time.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.