Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saloni
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaloniYour feedback matters!
my menstrual cycle are not at all in order. They are quite irregular but I am getting treatment for pcod. Is it possible to get it cured? Also the facial hair? What I want to know is how can I get rid of this bloating, constipation? As this is causing my weight gain in a big way.
Is there any specific diet to be followed to reverse Pcod? Or anything else that one needs to follow in order to do the same?
I have problem in Breast my both boobs are not in same size left one is big and right one is too small. How can I get rid from that. What is the reason for that. What I have to do so that both look same. please suggest me to get rid from that.
Can I have sex just after period off on 8th day in order to get pregnant. From 8th day can I start doing sex till 14th day.
Penis Bumps - Unusual Causes: Understanding Fabry Disease
When a dude is focusing on penis health, he needs to spend some time giving himself a physical examination. This involves both looking at and feeling the organ, in order to determine if there are any new penis bumps, rashes, scars, cuts or other issues which may need to be addressed. In the realm of penis bumps, it's surprising - and some might say disturbing - the number of things that can be responsible for those bumps. One of the rarer - but often longer-lasting - of these causes is called Fabry disease.
About Fabry disease
The National Institute of Health (NIH) says that Fabry disease is "an inherited disorder that results from the buildup of a particular type of fat, called globotriaosylceramide, in the body's cells." This genetic disorder is, fortunately, not common; its incidence is approximately 1 in every 40,000-60,000 males; it is even less common among females. It often occurs early in life, usually between 5 and 10 years of age; however, there are cases of it occurring much later in life. In general, late-onset cases are milder than early-onset ones.
There are numerous symptoms associated with Fabry disease. These include:
- Pain (often searing), typically in the hands and feet. This often is worse after exercising or physical exertion.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Hypohidrosis, which is an inability to sweat at the level that the body needs.
- Gastrointestinal issues.
- Small dark red or blue-black bumps, which appear in clusters on the torso and upper legs.
It's the last-named symptom which is the focus of this article. These dark red clusters can appear in numerous places, and that includes presenting as penis bumps.
The penis bumps
These bumps - often called angiokeratomas - typically don't appear on the penis until adolescence. (They also are likely to appear on the scrotum and on the buttocks, as well as on areas between the penis and the buttocks.)
In most instances, the penis bumps do not itch or burn - which is a relief. But some men find them very unattractive and worry that they can be off-putting to potential partners.
The angiokeratomas -whether in the penis or elsewhere on the body - can last for a long time. Treatment of Fabry disease can help clear these up, but sometimes doctors recommend other methods to remove the bumps. These include a laser surgery option, as well as cryotherapy or electronic treatment.
Treating the Fabry disease itself is important, even if other methods are used to directly address the penis bumps. The most common treatment is enzyme replacement therapy, which helps replace the missing enzyme (globotriaosylceramide).
One of the other penis-related side effects of Fabry can be erectile dysfunction. This is because the disease can sometimes cause blood vessels to narrow. When this occurs in the penis, it is not able to get enough volume of blood when an erection is called for. Without a freely open and unblocked blood vessel, the erection will be diminished.
Diagnosing Fabry disease can be difficult, and some people go undiagnosed into adulthood. A man who has clusters of penis bumps should discuss this with his doctor -especially if he has clusters elsewhere on the body or exhibits any of the other common symptoms.
Fortunately, penis bumps from Fabry disease do not itch or burn - but other penis bumps may. Often using a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help soothe an afflicted penis. It's best to find a crème that includes both a high end emollient (shea butter is an excellent choice) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). This combination provides a "moisture lock" which helps hydrate penis skin, providing soothing relief. The crème should also contain alpha lipoic acid, which, as a potent antioxidant, strengthens penis skin by battling excess free radicals.
Hi am 24 year old. EvEry month I am getting my periods regularly but last Month I did not get my periods it was supposed to b on last month 25th buy nt yt. Recently I hv started jogging is there any impact on this? Pls suggest some solution to get my periods within two days.
Sir my wife is taking mifti kit tablet before 7 days after taking it's going heavy bleeding for two days. Now it's seven days running normal bleeding. But in inside the layer of vagina some dead blood layer with a piece of meat are seen what should I do suggest me please
She Gave you the Gift of Life! While you simply can’t repay her, these 5 Mother’s Day gifts are the next best thing!
Our mothers spend most of their time worrying about everyone else, brushing aside and ignoring her own health conditions. Although, we can't repay her back, but we surely can take care of her, as with growing age our mothers are often are at risk of a range of health conditions including menopause, bone diseases, heart problems and even breast cancer. This Mother’s Day, rather than pretty trinkets, gift her something more long lasting and meaningful; let us give her the gift of health.
Here’s 5 super gift ideas to get you started:
- Help her detox and be stronger, with Yoga: Whether she is a stay-at-home mom or a working mother, Yoga is a great way for her to detox from a stressful working day. Get your mom a Yoga mat and enroll her in Yoga classes, this Mother’s Day. There are numerous benefits of Yoga, not only will it help her burn calories and stay fit, but also the strengthening poses will help her be healthier from within while the deep breathing techniques will help keep the stress of daily life at bay.
- Chart out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her: A great way to help your mother is to help her get on the healthy track that is to create a diet chart for her. After charting out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her, the more crucial element is execution, so make sure that she follows it. A healthy diet is essential for her, in order to fight against any health issues. Her diet should include green leafy salads, fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, lentils, and protein rich food. Also women at this age are highly susceptible to bone disease and ailments such as osteoporosis. Ensure that her intake of Calcium and Vitamin D is apropriate to fight the same. You can include delicious recipes for highly nutritional meals, along with the diet plan. A great way to get her excited about this is by being proactive, this Mother’s Day- Cook up one of those delectable healthy meals for your mom and bring her breakfast in bed! If you think special attention would work better, book her a consultation with a dietician who can give her a more professional evaluation and recommendation.
- Treat her like the Queen with a spa voucher: Mothers are superheroes, but even superheroes need a mini vacation (If not a full vacation). A soothing day at the spa could be just the switch off mode she needs to go into. Gift your mother a spa coupon this Mother’s Day, for her to enjoy some no-holds barred pampering. However, once a year is not enough for someone with so many responsibilities to de-stress. Therefore, along with a coupon, make sure that your mother has certain DIY pampering options handy all year round. From soothing herbal oils, loofahs, bath salts, scrubs and hand held body massagers to an electronic neck or back massager; enable your mother to have a spa treatment whenever her heart desires, from the comfort of her home.
- Ensure she has regular, health check-ups: While Mother’s Day is just once a year, you love your mom and want her to be healthy all 365 days. To maintain good health, one needs regular health check-ups. Either moms are too busy to find the time or they tend to not give enough importance, to their own health check-up. While on Mother’s Day you can gift her a full body check up (which everyone should get at least once a year), you can ensure that your mother is healthy on a daily basis, by keeping track of any conditions that she is suffering from and following up with relevant check ups, treatment and other procedures as necessary. Visit the doctor/clinic with her. Not only will you ensure that those visits actually happen at the frequency they should, but also the kind of moral and emotional support she will get from you through this will go a long way in keeping her healthy and happy.
- Help her gear up to stay fit and healthy: The key to staying healthy and fit is regular exercise. While Yoga works effectively for holistic health and well-being, it still may not be enough for your mom to attain all her health and fitness goals. If getting her to join the gym is out of question, bring the gym to her by buying convenient and compact workout equipment such as a treadmill or a spin bike. Not only can she attain major health goals from the comfort of her home, but also you guys can work out together, which will motivate her and even give you more time to bond.