Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaloniYour feedback matters!
I had a sexual encounter on Jan30 I have used the condom but in stress I forgot to check for breakage in it after 20 min I washed my genitals with water now 1 whether the virus will transmit from my hand to the genital part while cleaning? 2 done pcr DNA test for HIV in Feb24 (3weeks) it came (-) Can I trust this test and be hopeful Or can I do rapid test now as it's 4weeks over by now.
Hello doctor during monthly period time I have low abdominal pain which can't make to walk straightly or to stand n sit anywhere kindly prescribe me the best homeopathic medicine which make to over come from this pain as it disturb me n give uncomfortableness in my busy life thx.
Sir I had my last period on 4th June and on 28 June I had unprotected intercourse with my husband and after 3-4 hours I took an ipill and till then I haven't got any bleeding or period n today is 9 July my period is over 10-12 days delay m I pregnant? Pls reply.
Age is 38. Now period tenure is 1 or 1&1/2 day from last1 year. Unmarried. Any medical treatment or exercise can improve this?
I am 15th week pregnant. Is it safe to sex during pregnancy what are the benefits of that? I am afraid it might effect the baby.
I just worried because my eggs get released on Friday and I been told that a piece of skin need to brake before egg can get through and Friday my only chance on getting pregnant as that the day egg get released and I been having sex while now and still having it in that hole now my mum said that it brake when having sex but I only got till Friday then Friday my egg getting released and I need to no as I'm scared that my egg ant going get through if skin ant broke if it need to brake or I never going get pregnant if it ain't broke by then.
My would-be is a 24 yrs old, and hard work person in her home and physically good, she has a problem in her breast, a colorless liquid came from her both nipple. Why it is happening.? Give me a proper reply.
Me and my husband planning for baby. Before my ovulation day we tried 4 continuous days. Aftr 3 days only I feel like vomiting. Is this sign of pregnancy. Also we would like to know is there any harm in this bcoz we tried 4 days continuously before my ovulation day. Does it affects sperm count.
How many times we can do sex in a week during first trimester of pregnancy. Considering that the lady feels a lot of vomiting in the evening and morning.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.