Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaloniYour feedback matters!
I am 32 year old man. I had a sex with male man. He fucked me very hard. Lots of dark blood came. It's my 1st day after intercourse - still I can see patches of blood in my potty and little blood also coming Condom is used during sex. is std disease,
Hey Doctor What's natural family planning. When to go to bed for preventing pregnancy without using any artificial ideas. Which days may be safest for intercourse.
Can copper t cause infection if one does not maintain physical relationship for a long time. Does it get covered by Human flesh.
I am 22 years female. I have taken an I pill on 13 Jan after having a sex via pull out method with my partner on 11th Jan. I was expecting my periods on 12th Jan but still I did not get my periods. I had my last periods on 12th Dec till 16th Dec. Could I be pregnant? I have not taken any pregnancy test yet and I do not want to get pregnant right now.
Sir im 19. I yesterday I had sex with my gf. Without condom. N she is worried dat she would not get pregnant. Suggest me pill which she should take to prevent pregnancy.
Hello sir or madam I want to ask uh related sex. One of my friend she did sex with his b. F now he left her. ND she is going to engaged with anther person is he come to know about his virginity? She is crying a lot tell me any solution pls which can hide her lost virginity. Wt she will do now? She just want to die she feels it's her big mistake how can I understand her tell me any solution?
Sir she is my friend's wife. He is so close with me, that's why I asking question. My question is that he is newly married and when he sex with her first 10 days he noted that there was no blood (nikla) from her. So he confused that is she not virgin? This is too much for thinking this or another thing is for know that Pls tell me Sir its a very important. Pls tell me asap.
I took I pill now my period came 10 days before and am under period from last 12 days how to stop bleeding.
Plums originally originated in the continent of Asia. They are the member of the plant Genus Prunus, which also consists of apricots, cherries, and almonds. One can’t go wrong in adding plums in their diet. Plums have the qualities of being low in calories and they also enable you to meet your daily dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber needs. Some other amazing benefits of plums are :
- Low in calorie content: Plums contain few calories as compared to its portion size, as they are low-energy foods containing 70 calories. There are just 70 calories in two plums of medium sizes. It has been suggested by CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Preventions) that when one includes more amounts of low-energy dense foods in their diet, it can help them to limit their total amount of calorie intake for controlling hunger and weight loss.
- Good source of fiber: Plums are very good source of fiber. 2 grams of fiber can be found in two medium sized plums. In average, adults need about 20 to 30 grams of fiber in a day, where most people consume only around 15 grams of fiber. The fiber content in foods can help control hunger. Fiber also helps to add bulk to our stool. It helps to mitigate and prevent constipation. Fiber also has the power to prevent the risks of heart diseases by absorbing cholesterol from our blood stream.
- Low glycemic index food: The calories in plum come from the carbohydrates in the form of sugar. In two medium sized plums, there is about 19 grams of carbs and about 16 grams of sugar. Although plums are high in sugar and carbohydrates, plums are low glycemic index food. The glycemic index helps to rank the foods that contain carbohydrate on how and by how much they affect blood sugar. Foods with a high glycemic index can cause a brisk rise in blood sugar. Whereas foods with low glycemic index cause a little bit of rising in blood sugar. And also people who eat too many of high glycemic index food has a high risk of diabetes and also heart disease according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Whereas eating low glycemic index foods helps to control diabetes and also helps in weight loss.
- Good source of vitamin A: Eating two medium sized plums can provide about eight percent of a person’s daily need of vitamin A or 400 international units. Vitamin A is essential for eye health, development and growth, immune health, reproduction, and bone health. Vitamin A is also known as a fat soluble vitamin.
- Good source of vitamin C: It is an important water-soluble vitamin. We need a minimum intake of vitamin C in order to make collagen which also helps in healing of wounds and plums are rich in this nutrient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.