Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Salman Sharief
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Salman ShariefYour feedback matters!
From past two weeks I am not able to get proper motions. And my stomach is bloating. Suggest diet which I can follow daily.
I got some injury on my eye in fighting with someone. But now its good. But sometime my eye have some pain, Please advise.
Hi sir this I am suffering from fever since 5 days but day by day it is increasing so what shall I do.
I did sex 1 day before and I still have no any mood for sex, what is behind that, my penis is not being ready, whats reason behind it, is there everything ok? Im so worried about it please help me. Give me solutions, and 1more thing I would like to tell you that I was good at sex, and I was having good sex time I was doing my partner satisfy before taking steroid for gym named D-bol, since im taking this I get erected earlier and my partner doesn'ts satisfy what should I do? And still im no having mood for sex? please help me out of this give me suggestions, tips, what to do, what to Not, is there any need to checkup of my full body? Why this is happening with me is there any problem to me, im ok na doc?
Is there any vaccination for dengue or chikungunya, so that it should not persist again. Last year my mother was suffering. Please prescribe.
I have a small dick and I eject very soon. And I'm not satisfying my girlfriend and v r not happy with out sexual relation can you pls help me what should I do and I masturbate daily. I'm unable 2 contrail my feelings.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.