Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saleem MunishaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I have severe head ache. Doctor said I have sinus on ma right head. What should I do as a precaution They have insisted Me not to take head bath often. Any other precautions is there to avoid this. Kindly send an mail to avoid my pain.
I am not feeling well since 7 days. I can't sleep more than half an hour in a day. Eat only 2 chapati in a day? Please help me and sought out this problem.
I am 37 Years old Male, and i am Diabetic Patient. How to Control Diabetic? and My Wife is 28 Years she has Frequent Urine Problem tell me the Solutions. Thanks.
I am 60 years old and suffering from amoebiasis for the last ten years. In stool there is mucous and some time blood also. Otherwise I am ok. Kindly suggest.
I am a married man, aged 31, completely straight. I got married at age 27 and have a kid with in an year. My wife is chubby and it turn me off. We never had quality sex. I have different kind of desires like want to go down and have in different position and its not possible with her and it makes me off. Because of it I am turning to other side. I have started sitting on social media and dating site. She caught me and it was a big issue so she left home. I am guilty too. I confessed her about my desires. She said I am like this what I can do. So now what should I do? Is there any personality disorder developing in me? I am addicted to sex?
My age is 30 and I got high blood sugar, I am taking metformin 1gm daily but no improvement its almost 210 in morning empty stomach but pp is about 180 what to do?
I feel like I need more air every time I breathe. I feel anxiety every time and also feel energy loss. I yawn a lot. I masturbate thrice a week. I work in indian navy and do a lot of physical work. It does not affect physical efficiency bt while sleeping I feel very bad.
I am 25 years old and having erectile dysfunction and testis hanging. But when I take ZMA supplement I feel good erection and normal testis .help.
Circumcision is one of the oldest surgical procedures. Practiced for thousands of years, it can be done for cultural, religious, social or medical reasons. No matter a man's reason for having a circumcision done, it's vitally important that he pays very close attention to good penis care in the days and weeks following the procedure. The more good care he gives himself, the better penis health and sensation he will be able to maintain for the rest of his life as a circumcised man.
Of course, keep in mind that the tips below are for the majority of circumcision cases; a guy who has a more complicated case or other surgical procedures done in addition to circumcision might want to take these tips with a grain of salt. What matters most is following the surgeon's directions for recovery to the letter. And when in doubt, never hesitate to call the physician!
Pursuing an uneventful circumcision recovery
For most men, circumcision can take well under an hour. If there are medical problems, such as a too-tight foreskin or infection, those problems can begin to resolve almost immediately upon completion of the procedure. Here's what to expect from a routine recovery:
1. Expect serious bruising and swelling. This is typical of any surgery, not just one done on the penis. In fact, the bruising after surgery can be quite shocking, so don't be alarmed if it appears that the entire manhood is covered in bruised splotches. This will go away over a matter of weeks.
2. Use the pain medication. Though there isn't significant pain associated with a circumcision, there is still some discomfort. Painkillers will be prescribed, so use them. Don't be surprised if they are only necessary for a few days, however. Many men are surprised at how quickly the pain goes away.
3. Take care with urination. Yes, it's probably going to hurt when a guy pees after the circumcision. To alleviate this, he can drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and dilute the urine. He can also apply a bit of petroleum jelly to the tip of the penis before and after he urinates, to help keep the acidity away from the more sensitive areas.
4. Avoid certain activities and movement. It's important to give the penis ample time to heal. This means all sexual activity is off-limits for at least a few weeks. It also means a guy must be extra-careful not to let the penis bump into anything, suffer any sort of trauma, or otherwise be handled roughly. That means avoiding contact sports and wearing underwear that holds the penis snugly, to avoid the natural side-to-side movement when he walks around.
5. Use only what the doctor prescribes. It might be tempting to use natural oils, creams and the like when the penis is healing. This is never a good idea. Use only the crèmes the doctor suggest during those first few weeks, as the use of anything else could interfere with healing. Though the use of a good penis health crème is encouraged after the healing is complete, don't reach for it while the wound is still healing!
6. Try to avoid erections. That means a guy doesn't want to spend his time looking at adult videos! He also wants to try to avoid nocturnal erections, though this is understandably impossible to eliminate completely. A few tips include ensuring the bladder is always as empty as possible, which might mean getting up a few times at night to urinate. Lying on his side in a fetal position can also help a guy alleviate some of the erections he might get at night.
Finally, remember to keep all doctor's appointments. If anything about the circumcision feels painful, get in touch with the physician immediately.
And once a guy is healed, it's time to reach for the best penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He will want one that contains a multitude of vitamins and nutrients, especially L-carnitine. This amino acid is known for lessening the chances of peripheral nerve damage and helping preserve penis sensation.