Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Saleem Munisha

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Saleem Munisha General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Saleem Munisha
Dr. Saleem Munisha is a renowned General Physician in Mysore Road, Bangalore. She is currently associated with Shifa Clinic in Mysore Road, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Saleem Munisha on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shifa Clinic

No.68, 6th Main,Handenahalli,Vinayaka Nagar, Nehru Road, Mysore RoadBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Saleem Munisha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have headache since yesterday I've tried every home remedies and took medicine as well but it didn't work could you please help me out.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Ginger can help reduce inflammation of the blood vessels in the head, thus providing relief from a headache. Mix equal parts of ginger juice and lemon juice. Consume it once or twice a day. Another option is to apply a paste of one teaspoon of dry ginger powder, also called sonth, and two tablespoons of water on the forehead for a few minutes. For further queries get back to me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from allergy which are on my thighs and for thats why I have problem to wear the underwear so tell me what can I do.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Hello, you need to take sulphur 200 1 dose and then take crab-apple (it is purely a medicinal name, not a non-veg product inside it) medicines for 3 times in a day for 1 week. You will be definitely cure by it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Diabetic and feeling its effect on my eyes some shadows in view what should I do ? Sugar level fasting 200 .is their any solution for this ?

Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, DOMS
Ophthalmologist, Sangrur
Hello diabetes usually affects retina of eye kindly consult local retina specialist and get retina examined.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What foods or fruits to be taken to gain vitamin D. As I am having only 6.6 on lab test.

General Physician, Cuttack
Normal level of vit D is between between 20-50 ng/ml. A level less than 20 ng/ml indicates Vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 is essential for healthy bone, teeth, muscle, cell growth, immunity,neuro muscular functioning and overall health. 1. Expose yourself to sunlight for 15-20 minutes daily in the morning 2. Take Milk, cheese, egg yolk, Fish (salmon/mackerel/ trout/sardines/tuna) cod liver oil, Mushroom, cereals, orange juice. 3. If you have deficiency of Vitamin D you have to take Vitamin D supplement 60000IU/week fo r 3 months after consulting physician.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctors. This is for my sister in law. She s facing frequent urination from morning. And by evening she got bleeding also. Two weeks before she had her periods. Can you please tel me what to do further. She became so tired and drowsy.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Delhi
It may be due to urinary infection. Drink plenty of water and take coconut water daily. Consult with me for ayurvedic treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My foreskin is tight. From few days I am using coconut (parachute) oil n doing stretching. And now little change I can see the opening wide. Is it ok to use the oil or I should use some other medicines or ointments. Thank you.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Phimosis is a congenital narrowing of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be retracted. Phimosis is a very common problem. In most of the cases you can clear the problem yourself. Apply oil on your foreskin and on the glans. Move the foreskin forward and back slowly without hurting you much. Because the oil is lubricant, it will be easier than without oil. Do this forward and back movement 20 times several times in a day. Repeat the same every day for around one month. You will get the elasticity and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not able to sleep fro 3 days and have cough. I am suffering from sinus and yesterday I saw pale yellow mucus while sneezing. Please help.

General Physician, Delhi
Decongestant and expectorants will be helpful to you. Take steam inhalation twice daily. Take over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicine for headache/sinus pain. Decongestant Nasal drops /sprays might be helpful.hope this helps u. If required, consult
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from a disease I do not know name of this disease but there is a permanent swelling in one of my left testis for more than 2 years. Sir please suggest me what I can do to come over this problem? Thank you.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
If the swelling is continuously increasing in size and does not disappear intermittently, you are likely to have hydrocoele. There is collection of fluid around testis and it needs operation to remove it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Summary Sex : - Male Date of Birth : - 20/10/2010 Current Age : - 4 Year, 3 months Weight at the time of birth : - 3300 kms. Present weight- : - 18 Kg Delivery Mode : - LSCS Blood Group : - O (+ve) Patient is suffering from enlarged adenoids as well as acute nose block problem during slip due to allergy, his nose always remain discharged (thick and thin liquid may vary from time to time) Regarding his health issues we have discussed many doctors, but doctors are telling that he had allergic problem or Low immune system to resist Dust, Cold & smoke mainly. As he comes touch with cold, smoke and dust, his nose begin discharged, split coming out of the mouth during sleeping, facing acute problem in breathing then fever and cough had difficulties to him, If any medical treatment not given to him within 2-3 days, then his position becomes critical. We had given him an antibiotic and anti allergic tablets as advised by doctors, but from three years nine months, he is suffering same problem and doctors are telling as he will grow up, his immunity will improve as a result day by day his problem will cure. We have discussed with many Child specialists and ENT who told us to avoid surgery for adenoids because enlarged adenoids will cure by self with the time now main problem of nose block during slip is to be cured, because breathing from mouth may also cause of throat infection. When he go out then he has to face dust, smoke and pollution everything that all was beyond our control. So what to do, I am very worried about his health issues. So, we hope your Excellency will look into this matter and suggest as deemed fit for a child health and future. Further, if you required any Diagnostics / reports then please let me know accordingly I will send you.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Adenoid hypertrophy should be attempted to resolve with antibiotics and steroids if no improvement then definitely go for surgery otherwise he wil develop complications .You can see us with reports...take care !
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am married I am 32 years old male, my penis is very small, and I am unable do sex longer.

MD - General Medicine
Sexologist, Nashik
Penis size is un important to performance, minimum 2 inch penis size is sufficient for satisfactory sex to both. You are having early discharge.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from lots of problems because I have no control on masturbation is that normal if not what you have to do to stop myself from stopping it?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Masturbation is although normal but excessive masturbation can cause a marked effect on you physically and sexually and can sometimes ruin your married life.So consult me in private about your problems so that I can guide you accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 21 years old I have suffering from depression for 1year I have been taking tablets zosert 50 mg for 1 year now my head is paining too much feeling as my nerves are passing current I feel shaky every time low mood. Sleepy. Should I stop taken tablets? Please tell me more about these problems thank you.

M.S. Counselling and Psychotherapy
Psychologist, Bangalore
I hope you are taking these tablets after consulting a psychiatrist. If not please consult a psychiatrist and follow his advice. Some medicines may have some side effects, and the headache and the feeling of current passing through your nerves might be the side effects of the tablets. Please discuss this with your doctor who might change your medication. But please do not start or stop medicines on your own, it will be harmful for you. There are a number of causes for depression and the severity of depressive mood also differs from person to person. I think, along with the medication, counselling and psychotherapy would be of great help to you. The counsellor can help you to understand your own behavior patterns and thought processes and help you to modify the same. There might be some heredity of depression, you might be having some suppressed emotions or unresolved issues of the past, which might be affecting your mind now. The counsellor can help you to identify and manage such emotions and will help you to move on with life and enjoy life. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache from last two weeks what I do do not know please give me your valuable suggestions.

General Physician, Cuttack
If you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old male from past a month I am suffering from severe cough because of which o am unable to focus on things.

General Physician, Chandigarh
To start with you can take honitus cough syrup three times a day warm water saline gargles several times in a day and steam inhalation regulaly every day and if you do not get much relief then consult a physician and get clinically examined for your chest and take treatment accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Shatavari powder can be used by male? If yes then what are the advantage and disadvantage of shatabar powder for male?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Mohali
Hello Dear, Shatavari has been used for centuries to increase sexual vitality in men.  Taken regularly, the herb increases and prolongs sexual arousal and erections.  Many men claiming to suffer from a wide variety of sexual dysfunctions have reported consistent positive effects when taking Shatavari on a daily basis.  Cases of impotence have been dramatically reduced and sexual health and wellness has increased when implementing this powerful herb into one’s diet. Traditionally, the powerful herb has been known to increase Sattva – one’s positivity and healing power.  When balance in this area is restored, the love felt between partners increases. Men taking Shatavari will notice an increase in sexual energy due to the herb’s ability to strengthen the sexual organs and reduce inflammation in the reproductive system.  Its positive effects on the body spill over into the soul which can boost sexual competence in men previously too stressed to perform well with their partners.  Shown also to increase testosterone in males, Shatavari works naturally to improve libido, vitality and heighten the erotic sensations experienced by men.  In addition to increasing arousal, Shatavari has been shown to increase sperm count which can aid in reproductive efforts. Thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I am working in indian railway as rpf head constable. Sir presently my head is paining from some week. So what kind of precaution i should take?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take crocin pain relief one sos. check your BP. Check your eye sight.take rest and proper sleep. avoid anxiety and stress. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having night fall daily what should do to stop it I am getting weak day by day I am suffering this from 5years.

Diploma in Paediatrics, MBBS
Sexologist, Dehradun
U may be having testicular infection get a semen analysis and urine examination done first and then you can consult me privately.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed