Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Saju GeorgeYour feedback matters!
Hi, I want to know the remedies for decreasing the fat in my chest because fat is more in my chest so I want to reduce so can you give me some remedies for me to decrease it like home remedies.
Ok Then can you advice me some common food items that will provide me ample of Vitamin A, C & E to make my skin clear and oil free?
Last two days I having stomach became very hard without no food. Night I am unable to sleep. Please help what shall I do.
I am 67 yrs. Old, my lower canine teeth & upper 2 nd molar are loosened. I don't want to loose my teeth. What method is available & where? Better,if it is within a limited budget. I am living in Kolkata. Pl. Suggest. Thanks.
I got my fasting sugar tested on 21/12/15 n it was 162mg/dl I went to the doctor n she advised these tests: HbA1c, fasting n pp and prescribed Glycomet tablet 500mg once a day. I got the tests done on 8/1/16 n results as under: HbA1c ---7.90 %, fasting 117mg/dl n pp147mg after taking medicine for about two weeks. I got the tests for fasting n pp on 31/1/16 and the results were fasting 107mg n pp 103mg/dl. My fasting sugar today was 116mg after I left the medicine for six days. I never had sugar in my whole life and now I am 76 years of age. Please advise whether I am diabetes or it can be of some reason like stress etc. Please reply fast. You confirmed earlier that I am not diabetic. Regards.
My skin tone is white but few years back I visited an resort from then on wards my two hands became black. Only hands became black.
Hello Doctor, My Grandpa is suffering from severe constipation. He is using Anti Psychotic medications like Risperidone and Quetiapine for his audible hallucinations. Normal laxatives like Milk of Magnesia is not working for him now a days. When a more powerful laxative is given, he is experiencing uncontrolled diarrhea. To control this diarrhea, he is having eldoper drug. After two days, he is suffering again from constipation. His stomach is very rigid and rarely he is experiencing urinary retention problem and using Furosemide for relief. He suffering a lot from these stomach problems. Please see the below further details: Age: 85 years, Weight: 95 Kg Height: 5.6 Ft Current Medical problems: Hypertension, Constipation, Insomnia, Knee Pains, Audible Hallucinations, Occasionally Urinary retention. Current Medications: Qutan, Alprazolam, Acemiz-MR, Risdone, Telmikind-H, Zincovit, Occasionally Furosemide. Could you please suggest a long term solution for his constipation. Thanks
Sir, I am suffering from neck pain. Humne two doctors ko days but no aaram. Sir ji humne continue tablet bhi le. But problem is not solved. I request that problem is solved.
Sir I am 25 year old and I get fever/moth ucler and sardi after 3 months. This happen when their is exam or any important work why is it so? please help me sir. This think happen from last 10 year so please guide me sir If applicable tell me the diet.
I am starting to loose my hair. I am just 24 years old. Please suggest something that can help. Thanks.
Feeling bloated or acidic after a heavy meal can take away all the satisfaction the taste of food gave you. Indigestion and gas are some of the most common gastrointestinal problems faced by people around the world. In most cases, indigestion is a result of bad food choices and unhealthy lifestyles. Thus they can simply be relieved at home and do not necessarily need medication. Here are 4 easy steps to lower heartburn, gas and indigestion.
- Add more fiber to your food: Fiber is crucial to healthy digestion. It is easy to digest and help push waste out of the system by adding bulk. In this way, fiber helps detoxify the system as well. It also prevents diabetes, heart disease, hemorrhoids and other diseases. Add fiber to your diet in the form of whole grains, cereals, fruits, vegetables, nuts and plenty of water. Ideally, a woman should have 25 gms of fiber a day and men should have 38 grams of fiber a day.
- Healthy food eating habits: How you eat also makes a difference to your digestion. Instead of eating on the move, eat mindfully. Chew your food carefully to begin the digestive system. Eating smaller portions can also help improve stomach functioning. Avoid fast foods that are difficult to digest. Ensure that you do not eat anything for at least an hour before going to bed. Lying down immediately after a meal is one of the leading causes of indigestion.
- Probiotics: Gut bacteria is essential for healthy digestion. This bacteria helps maintain a healthy inner ecosystem and help fight harmful viruses, yeast and other such microorganisms. This balance of gut bacteria can be affected by an unhealthy lifestyle like excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, stress and certain prescription drugs. Supplementing your natural probiotic enzymes with food rich in probiotics like yogurt or probiotic supplements can help make your digestion better.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercise is necessary not only for a fit body but also for healthy digestion. Exercising also helps fight stress that is one of the leading causes of indigestion. Taking a walk after meals can help regulate the passage of food and gases in your digestive system. This prevents bloating and heartburn. Physical activity also helps stimulate your bowels to prevent constipation and prevent gaseous build up. Some forms of exercise you could try are yoga, swimming and cycling. A word of caution; always ensure that there is at least an hour's gap between exercising and your last meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
Loss of one’s skin firmness
Reduced elasticity of the skin
Increased skin dryness
Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
Loss of skin radiance
Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello, Sir I am 18 years old young boy and my face skin colour is not too white I mean it is black. So I want a fair skin. So how can I get it. Please give me sone suggestion
The MRI of my spine revealed" Posterior annular bulge of C5-C6 intervertebral disc causing anterior thecal sac indentation with mild spinal canal compromise noted" I wish to understand what does this mean in simple terms - is it the same as neck spondylitis? Can this be permanently cured through exercises or rest?
I am 22 yr, my weight is 62, and height is 5 inch ,can you please suggest me a proper diet for loose weight.
Hi doctor I want to ask that can drinking lyzol can cause to death? A friend of mine tried to commit suicide by drinking lyzol. Now he is in the hospital. He was cause in the bathroom after 4-5 hours he passed out. Can doctor save him?
I'm 21 year old male. I want to get rid if pimples and acne marks. I wanted to know if its ideal to consult dermatologist or Ayurvedic doctor. It's been 3 years I fed with pimples now.
Majority of women like to look into the mirror and find not an extra strand of hair on her face, be it the upper lip or near the ears. While it is not uncommon for women to have hair on these and other areas, most women resort to multiple ways to get rid of this. The pattern of this unnecessary hair growth is very similar to the pattern seen in males normally.
This condition of excessive hair growth is known as hirsutism and can be caused by multiple causes, as listed below.
- Genetic or racial: While the European women have a more clean face that is free of hair, the Mediterranean and Indian women are highly likely to have more facial hair growth. There is also a strong family history relation, and it is hereditary.
- Androgens (testosterone): This is a male hormone, essential for the development of male sexual characters. Though it is present in very minute amounts in all women, in some, there could be higher than these minimal levels, leading to minor masculine characters, facial hair being one of them.
- Hormonal imbalances: There are multiple hormonal issues which can manifest as increased facial hair growth. The two most common ones include polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and adrenal conditions including tumours, Cushing's syndrome, and hyperplasia. In all these cases, there is increased amount of androgens, leading to excessive facial hair.
- Medication side effect: Some medications like testosterone, cyclosporine, anabolic steroids, and Minoxidil also lead to increased amounts of facial hair in women. Some other medications used to treat migraines, seizures, schizophrenia, and hypertension can also cause hirsutism. This is indirectly due to increased levels of male hormones in the system, producing these effects.
- Birth control pills: These also affect the hormone levels and lead to increased facial hair.
- Obesity: Most women with facial hair are also on the heavier side, and most people have a reduction in hair once weight is managed.
Treatment: The underlying cause should be treated for controlling hair growth. If there is an inducing medication, an alternative should be looked at. While hormone levels can be altered, in most cases, not much can be done. These need to be dealt with using one of the following methods - depilatory creams, waxing, plucking, shaving, laser reduction, electrolysis, and weight loss.
When reading through the above, it is obvious that a lot of causes for hirsutism point towards hormones. This helps to identify hormonal disorders in their earlier stages, which are managed with lesser complications. The next time you feel there is more hair on your chin or cheeks, get your hormone levels checked.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!