Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saira ZiaYour feedback matters!
My wife was 7months pregnancy, now scan report baby weight is 1.120 kg. This weight is normal or up-normal? What is the standard for weight baby and women during 7months pregnancy time.
hello doctor my wife got pregnant 3 months ago and got miscarriage may be blighted ovum. Doctor said to wait two months again to conceive. Now its third month we tried this month but can not conceive.. If it possible that I hv les sperm count or what the problem is? please reply.
Hi. I had sex with my girlfriend on last december 30 and january 1st and gave her ipill both the times after 22-23 hours of sex. We have a doubt if she have conceived because the condom was broken. Nd she got her normal periods on jan 10th. Now yesterday she had a severe stomach pain which was gone after drinking water. Nd she got negative in pregnancy test today morning nd the test done last week after periods. Will she be pregnant?
I am a female an facing problem of white discharge from many years, now I am worried its getting thicker and some time fishy smell as well.
With cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to reshape the contours of your face anyway you like. Rhinoplasty is one of the most common types of cosmetic surgeries. This is a surgery to restructure the shape and size of your nose. This procedure can be done under local or general anesthesia. Depending on the amount of restructuring needed, the surgery can be performed as an outpatient procedure or may require an overnight stay at the hospital.
To change the structure of the nose, the surgeon makes an incision on the nose to access the bones and cartilage. This incision can be made inside the nose to keep the scar from being visible after surgery. Depending on how the nose is to be structured, bone and cartilage may be removed or tissue from another part of the body may be added. Once this is done, skin and tissue is re-draped over the bone structure. A splint is added outside the nose to support it while it heals.
This splint and internal dressings remain in place for about a week. The area around your nose and eyes will also feel swollen and appear bruised. This swelling and bruising will take at least a fortnight to subside. The swelling may make your nose feel congested and cause slight bleeding and drainage of mucus. Cold compresses and pain medication can help relieve the discomfort.
Here are a few other tips to help speed up the healing process:
- Keep your head elevated and relatively still for a few days after the surgery
- Take bucket baths instead of showers while the nose is bandaged
- Avoid blowing your nose
- Avoid making extreme facial expressions
- Limit movement of the upper lip by brushing your teeth gently
- Eat fiber rich foods to avoid constipation
- Avoid wearing clothes that need to be pulled over your head and instead wear front closing clothes
- Avoid strenuous activities like aerobics and jogging
- Do not wear sunglasses or spectacles that put pressure on your nose for at least a month
- Protect your nose from the sun by using sunscreen whenever outdoors
- Limit your salt intake
To be completely satisfied with the results of your rhinoplasty surgery, will require patience. It can take a few months for the cartilage and tissues to settle into place. It is also necessary for you and your doctor to be aligned as to the kind of correction needed.
Hi i am 23 years old married before 8months I got menses jan 8 then checked pregnancy test in home I got positive result after that last month 21st feb got miscarriage at the time came to know I have pcod problem doctors suggested me to take mcbm-69 tablet and plan after one month for baby its not a big issue for next pregnancy but now almost one month completed still did not get menses. I dont know whats the issues please suggest me what I have to do next.
I m 27 year old married female. Had a miscarriage last year march 2014. Now I have delayed my periods its like 5 days delay. And my pregnancy test is negative. I have done it 3 times on alternate day but all time it is negative. Now I m worried please help me out
Sir Muje ya btaye ki agr unprotected sex kre apni wife ka sath BT sperm ko hum bhar chor de jaise hi aye ho kch tym phale kya is case ma Meri wife pregnant hogi ya nhi? Ya phr ma use unwanted 72 nhi Dani pde pls btaye muje ap.
I am not sure if pregnant or not. Tests showed negative but showing symptoms. Need assistance. Thank you.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
My wife took i pill before 7-8 hours. During sex my condom got broken after that for safety she took one more medicine i pill. Actually we don't want pregnancy now is it effective for protective the pregnancy?
I am 33 yrs old I had one query about my pregnancy me and my husband report are normal but why I am not conceiving?
Cracked feet not only look unattractive but also cause a lot of discomfort. You can use lemon juice to reduce discomfort and enjoy soft feet. Its mild acidic property helps get rid of dead and dry skin cells.
1.Add ½ cup of lemon juice to a foot tub filled with warm water.
2.Soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Gently scrub your feet with a soft foot brush.
4.Wash, pat dry and apply some moisturizer on your feet before putting on a pair of socks.
5.Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.