Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saira Zia
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saira ZiaYour feedback matters!
If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, here’s what you can do to prevent dental problems :
1. Brush and floss
2. Get cleanings every 6 months
3. Eat right
4. Chew gum and drink water
5. Treat infections
Awareness At Its Best !
I am 25 years old female. From last one week I saw pus pimples on my genital area. I have not used razors or waxing from last two months. First time I saw. So y they are appearing? In July I was suffered with tinea curosis in genital area with the proper medication I get rid off it in November. But now this pus pimples suddenly. I am very much worried about it. Please help me with medicines or creams to get rid off.
Mera monthly periods 1.5 month se nahi aa raha ha. Mujhe bhut weakness mahsush ho rahi hai. Mera homoglobin 9.8 hai. Meri age 30 years hai. Please mujhe koi dawa, tonic bataiye jisse mere sarir kamjori dur ho jaye. Mujhe gas ki bhi problom hai.?
Dissatisfaction about your own body is very common. Negative self image may affect one’s self esteem and lead to depression and generally make you worry or be conscious all the time.
Here are few tips to overcome the feeling of body dissatisfaction.
1. First of all, let’s understand one basic fact - NoBODY is perfect! quite literally.
It is important to be realistic about your body and to remember that a perfect body is neither essential for your happiness nor does it have much relevance to your fitness.
2. Exercise regularly to stay fit and to boost your mood. Do the workouts which you enjoy doing.
3. Don’t compare yourself with others as they might have perfect body but might not be as fit or happy as you feel.
4. Accept that you are what you are and it is absolutely OK to be just the way you are. Instead it is advisable to focus on your abilities and work on to improve your skills. Prove your strengths which build your body confidence.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi, I am a breast feeding mother of 4 month old baby. I and my husband had a unprotected sex 15 days ago. I am sacred if I get pregnant so early.I have missed my dates of periods .can you suggest me any medication.
I just lost my virginity, without protection, have tested twice in 4 days, results are negative. But feeling terrible with blooding and leg pains.. swelling too.. what to do?
I have a period problem for example if my periods strt at 20th and ends at 25th in one month but in the next month my periods comes at may be on 25th or 27th is it possible for every one what could be the problem?
I have done unsafe sex with my bf after 2 days I got my period do I get pregnant and period came for 4 days only.
Athlete’s foot, also called tinea pedis, is an infectious bacterial fungal contamination that affects the skin on the feet and can spread to the toenails and in some cases to the hands as well. The fungal disease is called athlete’s foot, since it is ordinarily found in athletes. Athlete’s foot is not that serious, however, sometimes it is difficult to cure. In case you have diabetes or a week immune system and suspect that you have athlete’s foot, you need to call your specialist or doctor immediately.
Regardless, here are few alternative ways to treat athlete’s foot:
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) has been used as an option for treating athlete’s foot with some success. 50% of the solutions of tea tree oil successfully treated this disease in 64% of the trial members. Put 40 drops of organic tea tree oil to a footbath and dip your feet for 10 minutes. Later, while drying the feet, rub a couple of drops of the oil directly on the affected area. Tea tree oil has properties that will stop the growth in vigorously affected zones and prevent it from spreading to unaffected areas, although tea tree oil can also bring about skin dermatitis in a few people.
- Ozonated olive oil: Using ozonated olive oil can likewise help with athlete's foot. Use the glue to swab your spotless, dry feet every morning and night. This will clear up the growth within just two to four days and can be used as a preventive measure against future flare-ups.
- Soaking your feet: Soak your feet in two tablespoons of Himalayan Crystal salt and half a glass of organic apple cider vinegar solution and blend it with some warm water. This makes an exceptionally acidic environment in which the parasite cannot live. You can then wipe your feet with a cotton cloth. You can also wipe down the inner parts of shoes to keep the growth from sticking there.
- Swab with cotton: Sesame and raw virgin coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties and can be used specifically to the feet. Swab it generously on clean dry feet with a cotton ball twice every day.
- Yogurt: Yogurt containing dynamic bacterial organisms is exceptionally successful in battling fungal infections like athlete’s foot. The live acidophilus bacteria present in plain yogurt keeps the contagious and bacterial infections in check.
- Room for air: A warm and moist environment is bad for fungal infections. Go barefoot when you are not in a damp area, and while going out wear shoes or open-toed shoes. You may not be enthusiastic about flaunting your feet during this condition. However, it might be worthwhile if it means that they will heal faster this way.
- Soak your feet in PVPI: Povidone-iodine (PVPI) is usually known by its principle image name, Betadine. It is a medicine used to treat and heal fungal wounds. It is additionally used in skin disease treatments and is a very effective bactericide. It is useful to battle yeasts, molds and parasites, in addition to other things. Soaking your feet in Betadine can help you get rid of athlete’s foot.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!