Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saira TaherYour feedback matters!
Last 4 days I have a itching problem in my vagina and today its over but sudden I have black discharge with transparent discharge is anything related to pregnancy but one day I do sex but I do not insert penis in my vagina only rub and both messedup and Slowly color change in morning its dark black and after its turn brown and then lighter is I am pregnant.
Hi, my wife age is almost 25 year. She took unwanted kit's medicine. To abort pregnancy. She was pregnant of 40 to 45 days. She took 1 big tablets, which needs to be taken orally and rest 4 small tablets, among which she took 2 small tablet vaginally after 24h. Now she has 2 more tablet. Is it important to take 2 more tablet as bleeding started and after intaking those 2 tablet vaginally, abdominal pain started. Do we have any medicine to stop that pain. And is it the right way. Do she needs to take 2 tablets more wich is left.
Hi. My boyfriend and I haven't had sex. But he ejaculated when top of me in a bath tub. It was not near my vulva though. The water was cool. It was my 21st day of my cycle. This was one week back. Is there any chance of pregnancy and if there is anything I can do to terminate it.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My age is 23. I was diagnosed with a cyst formation. Epidydimal cyst of 7*8mm. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this instead of operation.
Im married and is planning for a baby now. For last 3 days I had a mixture of fenugreek, dates butter and milk as I heard it improve weight gain. Now I heard fenugreek will cause harmful effects too. Is consumption of fenugreek a problem? Will it cause any problem? Will it cause any problem for getting pregnant? What will be the probable Side effects?
Hi I am 8months 15 days pregnant, I have an issue related to pain in upper portion of thigh, unable to move properly, and also I wanted yo know whether cesarian can be done on this stage now. I had my last period on 11of july 2016. Wat the side effects if I choose for section delivery now.
I am pregnant of 63 days. I had sex with my husband. He did not put jerk and he didn't eject sperm. But he slowly injected his penis into my vagina. Does it harm my baby physically. But I am fine no bleeding. Answer my question soon doctor within 2 hours please.
Hello doctor Can I do complicated yoga poses like kobra pose, bow pose, child pose, noka aasan, and any kegel exercise during periods.
Pregnancy Query I check pregnancy test morning its negative but after few hours its 2 line in kit what its mean.
Suffering from leuchorrea. Itching, painful during intercourse and feel like burning on vagina opening.
I am planing for pregnancy can I use green tea 2 cups a day and 1 hour walk daly buz my weight is 75 and my age is 21.
What is LASIK ?
Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) uses a computer controlled laser to reshape the eye's cornea ( the transparent part in the front region of the eye), so as to enable light passing through it to focus correctly onto the retina of the eye.
When do you need this surgery?
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions making spectacle use mandatory :
1. Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
2. Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
3. Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Facts about the surgery -
- Practically painless procedure done under numbing drops
- Short surgery time as well as recovery time
- No use of stitches
- Reduced dependency on glasses and contact lenses
- Better vision as compared to vision through high power glasses
- Minimum age to opt for the procedure is 18 years
LASIK in Presbyopia or Presbylasik:
The surgery can also be opted for individuals who suffer from presbyopia, which is long-sightedness brought on by the loss of flexibility of the eye lens, and usually occurs in individuals in their middle and old age. The condition renders individuals with the inability to focus on objects that are close by, leading to difficulty in reading smaller prints or doing chores close up.
In Presbylasik or Multifocal LASIK different power zones are created for seeing at varying distances - near , intermediate and distance vision.Consulting a doctor is best as he or she can help you to decide on the right course of action.
Related Tip: 4 Tips for a Great Eyesight