Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saira TaherYour feedback matters!
Doc I have already a 4 years old girl. Then why I have tubal problem right now. What is the reason of this .are my tube unblocked in future without surgery.
Health benefits of hibiscus tea
- Helps in weight loss.
- Aids in blood pressure.
- Boost immune system.
- Helps to prevent cold and flu.
- Used as a sports drink to satiate fast.
- Helps to reduce anxiety and depression.
- Aids in digestion and increase urination.
- Provides relief from cramps and menstrual pain.
- Protects liver against infections and diseases.
- Slows down the growth of cancerous cells by inducing apoptosis.
I made love with my gf without using any precaution And she is 1 week away from her periods So shud she take any measures Like contraceptive pill and all!
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mood disorder that affects one's interaction and relationships with others. It generally develops during adolescence and persists into adulthood. It has been seen that those with a traumatic history of neglect or emotional, physical or sexual abuse are more prone to developing it. Though it affects people varyingly, these are some symptoms that help diagnose BPD.
1. Emotional instability - Intense feelings of rage, sorrow, anger, guilt and emptiness or loneliness are experienced by some sufferers of BPD. Extreme mood swings, lasting for a short span of time, are common in BPD. They may also have issues with their self-image where they cannot place themselves and don't know what they feel about themselves or who they are.
2. Disturbing thoughts - One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
3. Impulsive behavior - Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.
4. Intense but unstable relationships - Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
Related Tip: What Really Causes Personality Disorders?
I am 18 years old I have a problem of irregular menses. Please I want your suggestions? What should I do?
Sir if the periods didn't came for one month and it in the next month is it not good for health or if one or two months didn't came nothing to worry. If it should not delay for one month also what is the remedy for regular periods.
I am 34 years old married 5 months ago. We have been trying for a baby from the very beginning but still not having a good news. My wife is in a very depression state for this. She is a staff nurse and works with gynecologist. Inspire of having relationships according to ovulation period, we are fruitless. What should we do. Please suggest.
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.
A shower’s called a hot shower when it has the temperature of 35◦- 40◦ Celsius. Staying under hot water for about 5-10 minutes is all you need to do to reap these benefits of a hot water shower.
1. Hot shower makes your pores clean and fresh
A hot shower can open up your skin pores and release the impurities that clog them. Clogged pores can give rise to a number of skin problems like blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads, and acne. So, bathe in hot water to help prevent these skin conditions.
2. It produces Heat Shock Proteins
Having hot showers everyday causes your body to produce more heat shock proteins (HSP). These are a group of proteins produced by cells in your body in response to any stressful condition (such as exposure to heat or cold, UV light and so on). They have the power to repair damaged proteins (the building blocks of body cells), which are harmed on exposure to UV rays and oxygen, and are responsible for keeping you healthy.
3. It provides respite from muscular ache
The warmth from the hot water works by stimulating the healing process of your body, while reducing inflammation. Furthermore, heat is important for any kind of metabolic reaction to take place. By applying heat to your muscles, you end up accelerating the recovery process of your muscles and release the tension that gets build up in these parts of the body. Usually, spending 5 minutes under a hot shower is enough to get respite from muscular aches and pains.
4. It reduces stress and insomnia
Bathing in hot water can also bring about a decrease in insomnia and stress. Spending 10 minutes under a hot shower can soothe your body, mind as well as nerves.
5. It prepares your body for a workout session at the gym
Taking a hot shower is a simple and easy way to warm up before starting your morning workout session. When you wake up in the morning after a long night’s sleep, your muscles are usually stiff. A hot water bath can loosen stiff muscles, and increase your blood flow, warming you up perfectly before you start exercising.