Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saily GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am fatima from Hyderabad and my age is 23 years. I have dark circles and black heads. Could you please give me home remedy to get rid of it. Ill b happy if you help me. Thank you.
Home remedies for dandruff
Dandruff, also known as seborrheic dermatitis is a common scalp disorder. It can occur due to dry skin, irritated oily skin, the growth of bacteria and fungus on the scalp, inflammatory skin conditions, and other such factors. It causes itchiness along with the excessive formation of dry skin flakes on the scalp.
Natural home remedy using coconut oil and camphor:
1. Heat 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. Add 1 piece of camphor while it's heating.
3. Mix well
4. Massage on the scalp when lukewarm before bedtime.
5. Leave it overnight
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak them in water overnight.
3. Sieve the mixture.
4. Collect the seeds.
5. Crush seeds to a fine paste.
6. Massage this paste on the scalp.
7. Wash it off with soap-nut water.
Natural home remedy using egg whites, lemon juice, and margosa leaves:
1. Crush 2 egg whites.
2. Mix 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the scalp.
5. Leave it for half an hour.
6. Crush a handful of margosa leaves.
7. Soak this paste in half l water.
8. Mix well
9. Wash hair with this water followed by plain water.