Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saileesh ChalasaniYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old female and have some wart on my face, applied many packs on it. But have not got any relief yet.
I am a 18years male and I have Regular problems with my hair. My hair falls everyday, I'm have used many hair oils but it won't work. I have a little problem of dandruff, is the hair fall is due to thisthis? What can I do now. Please help me.
How to cure acne scars? I have used all prescribes clyndamycin gels and alike products as suggested by the doctors. But nothing worked. How to reduce the scars. Home remedies didn't work as well.
Sir I 25 years old and having grey hairs from past 5 years and its spreading all over head and now on beards. I asked every where but every one said only way is to reverse the grey hairs treatment or to take steroids. I want a permanent solution for this sir. I also heard that there is some research going on by the scientists and they have succeed on rats hairs and it will take time to come in market.
I'm in working as a civil engineer in port area which is having lot of pollution. I losing my fairness please suggest me some anti pollution soap and creams kindly.
I am thirteen years old. I have acnes on my whole face. They are so ugly. So please suggest a solution.
Hi, I'm a male does putting besan with curd and a pich of turmeric paste helps in making our skin fair does it makes our skin fairer or gives us fairer skin by using or applying it daily on our face or skin please tel me plz.
I am 19 years old male, my hairs are becoming white. What should I do? and yes I want to avoid dyes.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.