Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
I have poor memory and useto forget the things which I instant do. Also I keep thinking much all time and goes on deep thoughts.
Hello sir im female patient 20years old.Last 20 dates iam suffering from chronic severe headache at total head and cervical bones of the spinal cord,worried about my studies and future,my family,ecreased sleep,neck pain,body chills specially legs,drymouth,sweating in the palms and foot,decreased appitite and anxiety.Yesterday iam going to hospital the doctor was prescribed medications tab.Migrabite,tab.Clonazep0.5mg,tab.Nexito,tab.Naxodam250mg, tab.Serta30mg,tab.Toficalm50mg. The doctor was diagnosis as chronic severe tension type head with generalised anxiety disorder. Please how to reduce and cure the my problem.
I'm very tense for my husband because he is alcoholic from last six year . Main problem is after having 4 pegs he will not have any sense to talk and he start abusing language and after me.He had gastric bypass in 2006 after his surgery he became wild and arrogant . Plz help me out . He is diabetic also
I am 15 years old male and I think that I am suffering from depression due to some pressures. What should I do?
Hi sir/ madam I am suffering with different problem I loved some one he also loved me but I give pain to him with my behaviour so he hurted a lot I hurt him because if I don't marry him in future then he become a mad sure thats why I behaved like that so he leaved me but I love him a lot I don't want to miss him bt now he lost trust on me and gave one month time to me that I have to rebuild trust on me is it right or wrong what I was doing is it good or bad to request him that love me again but he is some what poor but rich in heart thats why I loved him regarding these situation I can't put min concentration on my studies.
Blood got clotted in one of the nerve in brain My grand ma is unable to speak She is trying to speak but the tongue is not supporting and right leg and hand are expected just as paralysed including tongue Doctors have gone surgery through angiogram and passed a medicine through nerve which is clotted Any idea about this case and any other suggested treatments?
I am 26 years old. Due to family issues and some personal issues in life, I lost interest in life. I do not have interest to go anywhere, do not want to meet anyone. Lost with confidence. Unable to interact with people. Have certain kind of fear in mind that I cant do anyrhing properly and suffer from negative thoughts about my personality and always get feeling of degradation that stay tense all the time. What should I do?
My friend loves a girl. She also loved him. But she cheated him and married an another guy. Now he is not disturbing her. But she again disturbs him. He fear so much about that. What should we do. please give me suggestion. Is this better to go for police station.
I am suffering from psychological problem like sometimes I am over aggressive without any reason don't know what's my problem and an trying to figure out can anyone help me.
I am 53 year old now. Male. I have complete body pain always inclusive of knee pain and all kinds of join as I am also suffering for premature arthritis. I have not seen sound sleep in the night so far. Always lethargic during day time. After eating the food immediately I get sleepy mood. My present weight is 95 Kgs.
Hello Dr. I'm suffering from depression taking medicine since 3 years now on very low dose 1/4 tab of quitepine 25 5 mg of cipralex alternative days can when I stop this I get severe headache and sleepless what should I do for stop this medicine and normal lifestyle.
I have headache everyday in the evening. I cannot concentrate one thing. Mind is not stable and forget things very in less time. Please help what should I do?
I was in a very difficult relationship with my ex girlfriend. She got angry and left me. Now the problem is that without her I run insane. And feel to commit suicide. I suffer from emotional breakdown. So should I be in further contact with her. Kindly supervise the proper treatment.
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.