Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years married man with a daughter 5 months old. I am a medical sales professional managing a team of 6 members. While trying out to clean the corruption in the team. I have to take some harsh decision and change few team members in the team. As a result the performance get a blow even after giving 100% effort. Over last one and half years, I am wrecked both in my professional field and personal life with my parents. I have become very stressed short tempered. I fails to express my thoughts, ideas, feelings and concerts. People misunderstands me and my views. My division making power is getting creepled. All steps seems wrong. I am on the edge of getting fired. My managers who were happy 1 year back who all were backing my every decisions now finding faults in my every steps. Though I live in the same house with my parents still we have no communication. Because I couldn't agree to there preset perception, old false believe. I couldn't convince them the correct things. Very small these us becoming a big issues. The problem started when my wife got pregnant and I decided to send her to her parents for safe gestation period against my parents will. They wanted the delivery to be in my area. Now there is miles of gaps between me and my parents. My wife and me daughter is in our house with my parents but still l am deserted. Please help me.
I am 45 year old female I have thyroid. And having thyronorm 37. 5 since years. But i am feeling very weak. Bones pain badly, loss of memory. Depression. Anxiety, weight gain. Please advice me some thing for best of health
I have a habit of sex with mens. Is this habit continue to my child. Now I am 19 year old. This feeling may come to my son? Shall I do or stop. But mostly I like this sex. When my frnds talking abt normal sex I am not like to here. please suggest me.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time .please help me.
I am 25 years old female. On 2012 married a business man. 4 years age difference between us. I have 5 months and 3 weeks old girl baby. Only Breastfeeding. And my baby used to sleep around 1 am and waking up around 9 am. In between 2/3 feeding. Per day I can able to sleep for 5 to 7 hours and it depends. Joint family. Husband is so busy with officials works or enjoying with his friends. He is not ready to listen to me and my problems. If I start speaking about something, he used to mock at me. He makes me cry most of the times. He is not all affected by parenthood. His life has not changed. Till my baby was born, we used roam around, weekly 3 movies, dinner or lunch outside, monthly once out of station etc. Now I'm trapped in house. Not even stepping out from house. He is not allowing me to go to my mom's place or anywhere. But simply used to say like go out somewhere, don't depend me fully. He has no time to talk to me with love. After having the baby I have the following problems Sleepy all the times or insomnia Always feeling tired and weak Back and shoulder pain Crying on silly things Hungry but eating less Poor memory and forgetting things very easily Less concentration Thinking about hurting or beating my baby or husband or myself but not doing it really, especially when crying Mostly thinking about running out from the home. Please advice what should I do now?
While back in manipur I little bit healthy but wen I stay in delhi I become more thin and thin. M not and alcoholic or other. I can not eat, slp.and lack energy.
Hello I have strange issue that I am so much sentimental person. I used to cry on normal normal things since childhood. But last few months its become so much critical that when I am talking with some body about any situation like, somebody hurt them, while talking on that automatically tears come in my eyes. I tried to lot to control but not able to do so. On each and every situation tears are coming. Since last 3 to 4 days laterally was crying while talking to my daughter. Do not know why? Just was share my childhood difficult days. It was so embracing. My both the daughters was in shock. While watching TV, Movie anything tears are coming out from eyes. Since I wanted share this with some body. But do not know why I feeling shy. Please am I psycho now. Please help me. I'm 34 years old.
Hi want start gym and swimming want to no best way to quit cigrate and alcohol and get the best diet non veg.
Hai sir/ madam, I'm trying to do weight loss and I'm not at all doing exercises in the early Mrng. I don't have a time to do exercise. Yoga. Due to some financial problems I'm not able to take care about my health. Sometimes I felt fully tense. What should I do. My mind is not present. What should I do. Mentally I disturbed.
Please tell me what is the best skill to developed good silent and happy man in life and don't distracted from any distraction like gauship timepass with friends and I don't want to talk with anyone as well as in my family accept mom and dad .I want to silent .only focusing in my goal. So what am I do?
The field of positive psychology explains this. Research says, one of the signature strengths that such people have is" gratitude. Gratitude makes them take better care of themselves physically and mentally. It also makes people engage in more proactive and healthy way. It promotes the motivation for exercise, healthy diet and willingness to wriggle out of any negative situations in life. It helps boost your immune system. Since it makes you more optimistic and alert, you cope better with stress and feel healthier.
How to have an attitude of gratitude?
1) be mindful of what you have - being thankful for very small things actually bring a great amount of joy. Have gratitude for small things like sunlight, rain, flowers, a cup of tea, a caring spouse, a child's laughter. It gives us the resilience to cope with tougher situations.
2) keep a gratitude journal - every night before going to bed, write down" what was the best thing that happened to you that day. It fosters better sleep and a sense of well being and satisfaction.
3) reframe challenging situations - it's not the situation but our perception of the situation that makes it challenging. You can reframe your reactions and respond by saying that" I may have a very demanding boss, but I have become more organized, patient. It will help you to attend to your work and be cheerful.
4) practice saying thank you - it's very simple. When you buy a bus ticket, just smile and say'thank you. Feel the first raindrops on your face and smile in gratitude for all the life it brings.
5) focus your attention outwards - according to emmons, a us psychology professor, people who are more aware of the positives in their lives tend to focus their attention outside of themselves. They feel complete, satisfied and fulfilled in their lives and are capable of helping the less fortunate ones.
If you have any questions, please click on" consult privately.
Hello sir 1 year back I was in relationship and after 6 months of dating we got broke up due to misunderstanding. At that point of we were possessive about each other but now we hardly talk. I tried my level best to get back with her but she refused when she tried I refused. At present she is dating someone else and I am getting jealous even I tried to date someone but I am not able to develop love feeling inside me after that. Even a friend of mine had fall in love with me but I said no when she proposed me. Please help me to developed love feeling again I am really depressed
He is behaving very differently? may be some psychological changes. He gets irritated very early now a days.
I have an addiction to alcohol and after drinking I feel very good to play my guitar with singing. I think it's about two and a half years, I am continuously doing this. I drink about 300 ml daily at night. What should I do?
Hello, I have serious anxiety issues, and I'm not able to cope up with it now. It mostly occurs during late night or after dinner. I try to sleep so that it will reduce in time but mostly it doesn't happen .I feel suffocated, heavy breathing, feels like my heart skipped a beat, my heart races! Sometimes even my head spins and eyes get strained. I even went for ecg but nothing came wrong everything was fine. Though I'm anemic. My blood count is 7.6 And I'm actually very weak in health, if I climb stairs I get exhausted in 1 min. I have low bp issues as well. I have actually noticed that when I get low bp I get anxiety more. And I'm only getting 5 hrs sleep. I always get up around 3 am. I'm really worried Please help me with my low bp issue, anxiety, sleeping problem and how should I increase my blood count (even though I am having dexorange but I don't feel it's helping, this anemic problem I had since childhood, when I first checked my blood count it was 14 in 2010, yearly it has reduced to 7.6)
I am in a relationship with a girl, but due to twisted consequences we are keeping it secret, we have a common friend, he is also in love with her, but she is afraid to tell him that she is in love with me, she fears that it will break him emotionally, she doesn't want me to tell it either, I am getting affected by this, this is getting harder and harder I don't want to break up with her, but it is killing me inside, I don't know what to do help me.
Hi, how r you madam, me not fine, because feeling insecure, some people in my life I want to avoid, but they remain in my mind, I don't want to even remember them, my mood changes always, I feel not happy, this makes me anger and depressed ,guide me.
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and Erectile Dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner.