Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
My Wife is 32 yr old and i am suffering from PCOS and because of which she is not able to conceive. Please advise of what are the natural diet and exercise that she can follow.
Hi I have five kids I have 2 twin girls and 2 twin boys and my recent baby born in February all of my births have been natural but I want to receive sterilization surgery but my gyno wants to have an open vaginal surgery is there other options since not to long ago I gave birth and I had to get stitches but I don't want a big incision any options or procedures recommendable answer with details please &looking for a surgeon.
Sir maine aaj sex kiya. Aur meri girlfriend ka period 2 to 7 tak tha. to aaj sex se koi problem to nahi hogi.
Dear Dr. I want to know medicine for my wife for her breast. my wife brest is not currect her figure please tell me how to improve her brest fit for her figure.
Dear Doctor, I have unprotected sex before 5 months I have test p24, dna pcr, hiv elisa after 4 month I have take card method all tests are negative still I am fearing what is the windows period. Still I need more test I have completed 5 months.
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms
Hello Madam, My wife is no 43 years old two year ago remove her utrenus and over-is. Now she have vaginal dryness. Please suggest what I do. Or any medicine which is safe. (Ayurvedic)
I am a married man now since 2 years to this may 2016 but still we haven't got a child I consult so many doctors in our city but still not work first my wife treatment is done after that they started me then they telling everything is alright no problem both of you. They given me some sperm production pills so I can continue with that or suggest me something. Thanks in advance.
I am 19. I am not at all having periods regular since 9-10 mnths or approx. A yr. I have periods in d period os 2-3-4 months. What would be the reaon behing that? why is that happening? n yeah. I do sex with d protection regularly from last 3 months as my bf is very passionate in the case of sex. Please suggest me something!
I have endometriosis and pcos, I have a brown fluid that lasts a week at max, my doctor told me that. I had protected intercourse four days ago when I was around the days I had to get my period. The next day I got this brown flow, three days ago. And I haven't got my period. I'm worried because I don't know if it is implantation blood or my usual brown flow. And why is my period delayed. Thank you.
Exams, work, parties, stress, worries – there numerous reasons because of which we do not sleep well and begin the next day sleep deprived. At times, this extends to multiple times in a week and before we realize, it poses bigger health health hazards than you can imagine.
10 health hazards sleep deprivation can lead to-
1) Induces Accidents - If you haven’t slept well the night before, you are bound to be drowsy. It is extremely unsafe to drive when sleepy, as this puts you at a high risk of meeting with an accident. Not just while driving, there are known to be more accidents inside the office, when one is sleep deprived.
2) Makes You Dumb - When sleep deprived, our senses are not alert. And when our senses are not alert, our brain slackens. Lack of sleep impairs attention, reasoning, concentration, and reasoning. It takes us time to grasp situations and facts, we tend to be dumb.
3) Poses Serious Health Threats - Sleep disorders are known to cause heart attack, heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, stroke, diabetes, insomnia and high blood pressure.
4) Dip in Sex Drive - Sleep deprivation depletes one’s energy and increases tension in the mind. This leads to lack of concentration and a massive dip in one’s sex drive. Both men and women are known to express lowered interest in sex when they are sleep deprived.
5) Ages Your Skin - We all know that one sleepless night gives us puffy eyes and sallow skin. However, chronic sleep disorder also results in fine lines, dark circles under the eyes and lackluster skin. Human growth hormones are released while we sleep. So the lesser one sleep, the lesser is the hormone released. And thus affects our skin.
6) Leads To Depression - Depression feeds on insomnia and vice versa. While good sleep at regular intervals is known to calm the senses and helps treat depression, lack of sleep at times aggravates the symptoms of depression.
7) Makes You Forgetful - When sleep deprived, one tends to be forgotten. Not a surprise since due to lack of sleep, one is not alert as it is. Scientifically explained, one needs to be in deep sleep for the sharp wave ripples to occur and sharpen one’s memory.
8) Causes Weight Gain - Studies say that the more one sleeps, the more weight they lose. And in instances of sleep deprivation, exactly the opposite happens. Sleeping less than six hours a day increases your risk to be obese, according to studies.
9) Increases Risk Of Chronic Diseases - Lack of sleep increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is very important to sleep the required amount of hours, every night, to assist all organs to function smoothly.
10) Impairs judgement - Sleep deprivation affects focus and other senses. This in turn impairs judgment as one might find it difficult to focus while taking decisions. You might start sleeping lesser than 7-8 hours and find that your body has adjusted to it, however in the long run, it will start showing adverse effects on your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi sir, My wife is not having her monthly cycle regularly. She is on a tab named meprate. Yet no results. Do help.
Sir my wife is 25 years old and we are married from last one year. She has a pelvic problem and the usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in her both ovaries(pcod). She is taking myolon-n medicine for this from last 6 months. Kindly give necessary suggestion for this problem.
I am having cysts in my ovary. My medicines r continuing..but still this pain is not going what shall I do??
My wife's cicle period is sometime 28 days and another tme is 32 days .We always engaged sex upto 24thday with condoms and there after ie 25th day to next starting date of a period , we egaged sex without any precoution.Previous month's period was ended in 28th day and started this period on 14.1.15. This day is 32th day of period and no mensus happend my wife till the time. Wife is affraid , so please mention is there any chance of pregnancy ?.We have using this method for the last 4 year and no problems were occured upto previos month. My age is 45 and wife's 38 .
The reason why you suffer from bad health every now and then is due to your poor immune system. Whenever there is a change in weather and you are attacked by the flu virus, stop blaming the weather because it is actually your weakened immune system that has let you down. Same goes for the particular food you eat or the way you heal from your wounds rather slowly.
So, if you really want to boost up your immunity system, then you can take a cue from the books of Ayurveda. Ayurveda not only believes in healing the body but makes sure that the root cause is weeded out so that you stay healthy for a longer duration of time.
Let us see how Ayurveda develops your immune system so that you can withstand all kinds of emotional, physical and most importantly, environmental challenges.
- The first thing Ayurveda says is to stick to healthy and nutritious foods. That doesn’t mean, you can’t cheat once in a week, but make sure that you have a protein rich and less carbohydrate diet. Make sure your food is warm; neither hot nor cold when you consume it.
- Cold foods and drinks are harmful to your body because they affect the digestive system. Say no to any kind of aerated drinks.
- Avoid foods, which are oily and especially difficult to digest.
- Take care of your muscles and skin by massaging daily with sesame or sunflower oil. They help in rebuilding the tissues of your body.
- While taking a bath, apply some essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus or juniper oil in a tub of warm water. This will make you feel fresh and uplift your mood.
- While cooking, add some spices to your food, especially turmeric, cumin, coriander or cinnamon. These will increase the food value.
There are some suggestions made by Ayurveda:
- Make sure you get an adequate of 6-8 hours of sleep. Avoid sleeping less or oversleeping.
- Exercise regularly; yoga, walking, free hand exercises which will increase blood circulations in your body.
Finally, avoid negative thinking. Make sure you are infused with a positive spirit, no matter what the situation is. Doing this, you will stay physically and mentally spirited.