Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello. My question is about my wife she suffering urine infection actually I'm staying away from my family because of my job. and we have sex 15 day once in a month Tell me the solution..
My tsh level is 8.86. And I am anxious to conceive, doctor suggested me to have eltroxin of 50 mcg a day. My doubt is will my tsh level go down quickly if I use 100 mcg a day? so that I can conceive faster? please suggest me.
I have APS +ve so is there any complications at the time of pregnancy coz earlier I already had miscarriage.
I am having pcos and size of right ovary is 45x23 mm (32 cc) and left ovary is 45x25 cc mm (20 cc). I had an ectopic pregnancy in last year november and treated with methotrexate. Diagnosed with tuberculosis (test tb gold positive) since last year December I am on tb medication (ATT). I am having lower abdomen pricking pain on right side which goes off in a few seconds and having lower abdomen pain while bowel movement. Done whole abdomen and tvs ultrasound. Everything is normal except minimal free fluid in POD. I need to urinate frequently (sometimes 3 times in half an hr) and bladder never seem to be empty. What should I do?
My age is 38, I have continue bleeding problem from many days. Please advice me what to do, due to this I am suffering alot in my body.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.
Hi doctors I have undergone cervix stitch bcoz of internal Os opening and lil funneling please help me I underwent this stitch 1 week back I'm in complete bed rest I'm 23+3 week pregnant I don't want to lose this baby very slight pain in left belly tht is near pelvic bone I don't know what is happening to me please help me out and some sharp pain in vagina I'm fed up of this bed rest but also I vl continue is everything thing ok or what can funneling can be closed thru bed rest please help me.
My period is one month late, I heaving sex with my boy friend with condom , what about your thought , and said me the medicine that help me to earlier periods.Please tell.
I am suffering from irregular menstrual problems since five years, can you suggest me some medicine to make it regular.
My wife had Cesarean, her is inverted nipple, baby can't suck milk, We used breast pump, but milk not coming. Sometimes will get about 30 to 40 ml, which food should she eat to increase milk.
Do I need to take an I pill if I had unprotected sex with my bf just before 3 days of my scheduled periods I had my previous periods on 20th june and I had sex on 16th july. M I safe?
I did first time sex and my age is 21 years, before 5 days of my period time I did sex then after 5 days my period come for only 1 day and stop, so I am confused that my pregnancy is start or not? Please give me answer of my question.
Hello sir, I am 4 weeks pregnant. But I want to abort as we are not currently financial strong. Can you please advise which abortion method is safe. Pills or operation.
My wife have a baby of 2 month 11 day, after birth of baby she has a continue periods as usual after pregnancy, after periods stop of pregnancy she has a periods 1 month but in second month she has no periods so i'm very tensed that is she pregnant, I tested with pregnancy kit 3 times.
Do you remember the last time you had a searing knee pain in the middle of your morning run? It was probably because you did not warm up properly. The incidence of injuries in various sports has gone up in the recent times, and it is mostly due to the lack of proper warm up exercises. However, other factors come into play as well, such as the pressure of increased workload on the current batch of athletes, missing a trick or two with the proper technique to be followed, etc.
In order to reduce the risk of an injury, it is advised to follow these simple tips:
Set realistic goals for yourself: Don’t go overboard with anything that includes repetitively stressing and straining your body over a certain degree. If you are planning to go for a run or hit to the gym, make sure you set goals that you can sustain and find feasible. One example of this would be to not increase the amount of weight drastically while lifting weights as it can lead to serious injuries.
Follow the right technique: Proper technique is very important in sports, a lack of which can lead to injuries. Ask your trainer to observe your form when you perform any activity. Focus on your breathing and posture when you are exercising.
Warm up before you begin exercising: Warming up before you exercise or play a sport is important as it helps loosen your muscles and boost blood circulation. It drastically reduces the risks of sustaining injuries, and also prepares your body for the subsequent exercise.
Cool down: Similar to an essential warm up is the need to cool down; it is another aspect that should not be ignored. Cooling down usually consists of stretches and postures that promote flexibility. The muscles become sore after working out. Stretching can help reduce post workout pain and make the joints flexible. Cooling down also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the muscles, which means less pain after exercise.
Listen to your body: During an activity, if you feel that you can no longer carry on, terminate the activity. The chances of injury rise if you continue to push your body over your threshold limit. If you think that you can no longer carry on doing something without risking an injury, avoid doing it altogether. Listen to your body, and it shall never fail you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.