Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SailaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from syphilis and I have been treat with penicillin but still positive when it will be Negative.
I am 26 years old lady, I have a baby by operation and immediately after that I feel pain in my spine. Then, please share your information about this.
Now my wife's carrying one and half month. At what time we can make contact. Which positions is correct to do?
Newly married virgin very afraid of loosing virginity, please suggest me the pill which helps her to reduce pain during the breakage of hymen .she is very depressed about the issue so she asks me for using such pills after many attempts.
I am 28 years old, I had my last period on 30th Nov and got over by 3rd-4th Dec and had unprotected sex on 6th Dec though I had an I pill within 12 hrs, bt on 12th Dec morning I was bleeding a bit .I am worried ,hope this does not mean I am pregnant ,plz Advice me on this, what does this mean?
Hello, I am on ayurvedic treatment regarding weight gain and the doctor said to me that my white discharge is the reason behind for my underweight. He gave me medicines for vital discharge and for improving my digestion. And I am on the homeopathic medicined for my acne and my digestion is the reason behind it and my doctor said to me its ok to take homeopathy with ayurvedic. I just want to know that it is totally safe to take the medicine together as both the medicines have different approach of working. I just wanted to know that uit is harmful or not? Plzz answer my this question. Thank you!
Iam female, 26 yrs. I have a issue about menses, ie since 3 months I am getting 1week advance period and bleeding also only one or two days flowing. This happens when I got medicine to avoid period. Is it effect to my period. Or any other. Pls give suggestion.
I am 26 years old. Feb 2 2015 I got married. I am working in printing press computer designer. Still not conceive. I have regular white discharge (for ex. Emotion, happy, sad etc.) its coming. If white discharge comes my conceive is possible or not. Pls kindly tel me some solution.
Im suffering for irregular mensural problem from beginning, I had treatment so many time. It goes good sometimes. But now its been 2 months it did not happen. I feel so heavy and congested due to this. Please suggest.
During her menses, we had sex without precaution and he took an pil. But its 25 days, there is no menses done yet. If she is pregnant then is there any further pill or medicine? Please help me out.
I have a tumor on my brain. I have a tumor on my brain and it's control my hormones and so the doctor gave me medicine to shrink it and he said I might start to have a period which I haven't had a period in 5 years so I having one witch it lasted 5 weeks I was in pain with it and the put idu in and got then to take it out I finally stop but right now in in alot pain on virtual area and down my right leg and I did a biyose and altura sound and now I go do a bone scan and coloisme a to see why hurt so much so the question is I want you option why does my vangina hurt and right leg.
Dear sir/madam My wife is 41 years old. Report in usg about uterus: bulky in size, shape & echotexture, uterus size 11.7x7.1x6.8 cm with hypoechogenic lesion left uterine wall size 3.6x3.4 cm s/o fibroid, bilateral ovaries appear normal. No obvious adnexal mass. E/o of free fluid in cul-de sac. #> ivc & aorta are normal. #> no evidence of lymphadenopathy #> no free fluid in abdomen. Impression: sonic features reveals bulky fibroid uterus with pid. No any other significant abnormality. Please guide about patient's condition and further treatment to be taken.
Helo Dr. Muje apne periods circul thik krne ke liye muje kon si madican lene pdege. I-pill lene se mere periods late hote h and muje diet m kya lena hoga. please suggest.
I am in a 5 months pregnancy. Facing some breathing problems like oxygen deficiency. How can I treat myself from this?
A widely used surgical procedure, laparoscopy involves the insertion of certain surgical instruments, small tubes and video cameras in your abdomen through small incisions and cuts. This procedure is used to diagnose a number of ailments such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and pelvic inflammatory diseases to name a few. Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
1. Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality
This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
2. Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy
The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
3. Myth: If you have large fibroids and ovarian cysts, you can't have them removed through a laparoscopy
False. Even though the incisions made by a laparoscopy are really small, they still allow the safe removal of large abdominal structures by the use of certain devices. For example, a cylindrical tool known as morcellator can be inserted through a laparoscopic incision and be used to remove large fibroids and ovarian cysts.
4. Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy
No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
Benefits of whey protein
- Maintain a healthy weight: A reduced calorie, higher protein diet including whey protein may improve the quality of weight loss by helping a person lose more fat and/or maintain more lean muscle.
- Curb hunger: Calorie for calorie, whey protein can help people feel fuller longer than carbohydrates or fats.
- Get lean: Consuming whey protein and performing resistance exercise regularly can help build more lean muscle than resistance training alone or resistance training combined with carbohydrate consumption.
- Enhance exercise recovery: Consuming whey protein after exercise helps to build and repair muscle.
- Reduce muscle loss with ageing: Emerging research shows older Americans may be able to slow the age-related decline of muscle mass by engaging in resistance training and consuming higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein.
Infertility is the term usually described to a condition when a “woman” who is unable to conceive even after 6 months of unprotected sex. Its usually a self diagnosable condition which is treated by medical professional. A woman should seek a medical treatment when she is 35 or above by trying more than 6 months of unprotected sex. There are several treatments like “invitro” fertilization that provides good results for the infertile couples.
The main cause may include irregular periods, thyroid problems, diabetes, or hormonal imbalances.
As a dietitian, I would extend my hands and request you all people reading this to join my hands and lets begin to beat infertility through dietary modifications and lifestyle pattern changes.
Here are the foods to be avoided while you are trying to conceive.
Red meat since it possess high ammonia, that would interfere in the implantation of uterus. Its high acidic content, reduces the sperm cell count and lead to infertile condition.
Avoid trans fats in baked foods, processed foods, fried foods, in simple avoid eating out. Have a healthy foods prepared in home with less oils. The consumption may decrease your insulin and so makes you diabetic.
Avoid refined sugars instead take honey, jaggery, for sweetness.
It’s good to avoid non organic chicken that may produce imbalance in your hormones and thus leading to infertility.
Complete avoidance of alcohol
So, its not about the complete avoidance, you can have it occasionally. So be chill that you wont be pushed to that extreme of total abstinence to these foods. But there are some foods that I would prefer you to consume often or even daily. Here is the list
Beans, the vegetable with full of vitamins and minerals, provides you all healthy beneficiaries, as it aids in the digestion, keeps your body toxic free, so that the sperms that enters have a healthy atmosphere for development.
Leafy vegetables the essential food in all healthy diet plan, since it contains folate the vitamin, that is required for improving ovulation.
Pumpkin, specially its seeds, for the iron it provides.
Take complex carbs like whole wheat, brown rice, etc. As it may protect you from getting diabetes.
Olive oil possessing good amount of monounsaturated oil, helps in lowering the inflammation if there is any.
1. : It is rich in iron and also contains vitamins. This fruit help to combat increasing platelet reduction with regular consumption & vitamins keep your energy levels steady.
2. : It it has high calcium which helps to regenerate the platelet. Calcium content with vitamin K and milk protein “Fibrinogen” increases the Platelet count and improves the blood;s ability to form the clot. Calcium Deficiency can lead to your body much longer time in forming clot .
3. : Folate or B9 is essential for healthy cell division in the body. Sever deficiency of folate in body can result reduction in Blood Platelet. Daily intake of Folate is 400 mg is required. When platelet count is low it’s consumption increases the platelet count. Food rich in Folate are Asparagus, Orange juice,Spinach and fortified cereals.
4. : Lean proteins food are excellent source of Zinc and Vitamin 12 which are essential to reverse the effects of thombocytopenia. In case of reduced platelet count take food like soyabean, spinach (Palak), blackbeans, cow’s milk, white of egg, Oatmeal, Fish and white meat chicken.
5.: Extract of leaf of papaya is excellent for overall blood production and increases the platelet count (Prepare extract of leaves by boiling leaves in medium heat for 15 minutes with water and wait till the water simms down to half ). Take leaf extract 2tsf twice daily.
6. : These oils strengthen the Immune system many autoimmune disorders are cause of thrombocytopenia or low platelet count. These oils reduce the inflammation of in the body and improve the blood circulation throughout the body.
7. : Vitamin A is essential for healthy platelet production, it also plays role in formation of Protein in body which helps in the process of cell division and growth. Carrot, Pumpkin, Kale and Sweet Potatoes (Sakarkandi).
8. from Wheat grass: Wheat grass juice contains 70% of chlorophyll (The Plant Haemoglobin) have strong effect in overall blood production and increases the platelet count. Take ½ cup per day.
9. : Vitamin K keeps cell growth at optimum level in the body. Life of platelets is only 10 days which is to be compensated continually to maintain te lost amount in the body, hence high calorie food for ideal production of blood platelets and vitamin K is one of the ingredient available in Eggs, Green leafy vegetables, Kale, Frozen Spinach, Mustard Greens Broccoli & Liver.
10. : To combat Thrombocytopenia in patients an vital anti inflammatory diet is recommended by Platelet Disorder Association which help in optimum blood production e.g. Whole grains, vegetables and organic beans is recommended while animal protein is to be avoided except Fish Yogurt & cheese.