Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saikumar H RYour feedback matters!
Sir/ Mam, Recently I got rid of acne on face but I am still left with some redness, blackish pigmentation around my lips and pores on either sides of nose. My doctor prescribed me dreamlite face wash and Clindamycin, nicotinamide allantoin gel for acne which I am using it currently. But I stopped using these from 1 to 2 weeks as it is causing much dryness and reddish appearance on skin. And some burning sensation whenever I walk into the sun. Can anyone suggest me how to get clear of pores fast and get even skin tone. And a sunscreen lotion. And how long should I prolong using Clindamycin gel (should I still apply on my face though no pimples r seen on my face. Thank u.
Hi, I required few suggestions to become fair and good looking, I request you to provide me some remedies for it.
My face is getting tan. What should I do? I often use sunscreen also but its not working out. Is there any other way to bring my colour back?
I have solo trouble to whitening my face. Which medicine or any house made medicine is helpful for me.
What is the difference between freckles nd dark spots on skin of children's from age 10 to 30 years Please need a quick reply.
I am taking proper diet as well as proper sleep. Still my dark circles are not going since last 1 year. Please help me out.
I want to know that how can I glow my skin without any creams or any others products. Want to get natural glow. How it is possible?
My stomach is too fat and my skin is black. so what should I do for glowing skin face. Please tell me.
Can I apply olive oil to my face daily? As I have very dry skin on the face? Can it cause me any problems or will it make my skin look dark and funny?
I am having blackheads whiteheads and certain type of bacterial infection on my face clogged pores. What should i do?
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what should be the normal prostrate size according to my age?
Sir I have so many tiny tiny blackheads on my face and nose what should do. I don't want any black heads on my face.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.