Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sai Prasad T RYour feedback matters!
This is for my 1 year 3 month baby .She had vomiting lose stools temp 101 before 4 days and was admired in hospital.After that temp normal losemotion sets after 1 day.Blood test and stool test done.Antibiotics is given.Yesterday discharged from hospital.But she is not taking food properly semisolid stool nausea vomiting is stil.She looks too tired.
My baby is 11 months completed and his weight is 9.7 kg.since 5 days he passing watery motion with mucous only once a day. Had fever and vomit for 3 days but not now. Still passing watery motion. He is not eating anything like before. Have consulted local paed. He prescribed ofloxacin suspension and ORS. Can I feed him formula and cerelac? Pls help me to recover.
My daughter age 12 month, weight 20, she born twins one boy one girl. From one year she is suffering from whizing problem. Any right precaution to avoid inhaler.
Sir, my child is 8 month old and he is very ill for changes the weather I am testing the blood in Dr. Lal patlab and report is ige - 319 iron - 14 vit d, 25-hydroxy, serum - 63.31 hemoglobin - 9.70 mcv - 67.00 mch - 32.70.
Hi Doctor My son 1 yr 4 months old, he undergone for a surgery Coarctation of Aorta in his 3rd month. For a past 1 week he had a severe cough and cold, even we undergone for a medication, they prescribed Deriphyllin, Bromisal, Docser which is not responding for his cold & cough. Kindly pls tell me.
Sir my baby is vomiting after 15 0r 20 days. After feeding or not he vomiting. Vocational is not greenish. I hope he is suffer some gas or acidity problem. His urine is clear bt his stool is not clear. 2 or 3 day after. He is conceptions problem. I give him cows milk. He is not growing properly. He is very much tin. His weight is 4 kg in 3 month. .he is bottle feed because he could not take sufficient breast milk. After delivery I have suffered some major problem. I need to your advice. Please advising me soon please sir.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
She do breastfeed her 10 month old child. The issue is her breast have become very loose. Please suggest some remedy for this.
I have 4 months old daughter. It looks like like her one leg is shorter than the other. Is there any problem with this? what happens if one leg is shorter than other?
The inflammations of the lining in the bronchial tubes, which are responsible for carrying air from and to your lungs are known as bronchitis. It is a respiratory disease and more than a million cases are reported each year. Bronchitis requires medical diagnosis by your healthcare provider and can be chronic or acute. Cold or other respiratory infections can cause acute bronchitis whereas smoking leads to chronic bronchitis. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for few days but with persistent cough. Whereas, chronic bronchitis can be responsible for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Symptoms of bronchitis:
The symptoms common to both acute and chronic bronchitis are given below:
- Cough which may form mucus
- Body aches and breathlessness
- Headaches, blocked nose and sinuses
- Fever with chills
The diagnosis of bronchitis is done by your doctor who will ask you about your cough. Some other questions may include your medical history, about smoking or whether you have had cases of flu or cold recently.
Treatment for bronchitis:
Your doctor will mainly recommend pain relievers and cough syrup along with warm air to breathe mainly at indoors. However your doctor may prescribe the following medications in cases of severe bronchitis:
- Cough medicine: These medicines will help to remove mucus and irritants from your lungs. Medicines may not be able to suppress the symptoms completely but will give you relief from pain.
- Bronchodilators: Which clears out the mucus by opening your bronchial tubes.
- Mucolytics: These helps loosen mucus in the airways and help to cough up sputum.
- Oxygen therapy: It will help to improve the oxygen intake when you face difficulty in breathing.
- Therapy: Pulmonary program will include a therapist who would work to improve your breathing.
- Medicines: Using anti inflammatory medicines to reduce damage to your lungs tissue and to also avoid chronic inflammation.
Prevention of bronchitis:
Acute and chronic bronchitis can be reduced by the following measures; however, they cannot be completely prevented:
- Avoiding dust, smoke, and air pollution. You can always wear a mask when you are on the road or in traffic.
- Washing your hands often to avoid germs and infections.
- Avoiding smoking as it can cause harmful damage to your lungs.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.