Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sai Mandir ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. Nishank dis side I am suffering from some black black spot on my body skin. please help wts d solution.
Hi. I just want to know that my husband who is in saudi now his skin got dark from few days what will. The reason please. Let me. Know.
The black spot on face affected by chicken pox is it removable. I had so much black spot on my face.
I have white patch near my left chest nipple what it could me I have increase breast tissue fibroglanduar parenchyma male 38 years of age please help me dr.
Dear Doctor, I have dark circles under my eyes. I have proper diet sleep and water drinking is also good. Previously I didn't have any dark circles but now I am depressed out of it and don't feel good to go out how can I get rid out of my dark circles.
My age is 22 yr recently on my face white spot occurs and disappear. Why this spots occur and what is remedies for it and medicine and proper precautions for it.
I am 23 yrs old and I got pimple marks on my face. Is there any home remedies to cure. Is need it to cure completely. And I had little fairer before my marriage. Now 2 years over after my marriage my skin tone became dull and darker I need remedy for this problem also.
I got black patches on my thigh due to fungal infection. Infection will be under control as long as I use Candid-B ointment but bothers again if I stop for a week.
Hi I have white patches on neck. It is spreading. Symptoms: there is no itching, no pain ,no red skin, I feel as normal. So please kindly give me a best suggestion for this sir.
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.