Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sahebgowda ShettyYour feedback matters!
I started getting pimples from the past two years. Now I am getting acne which are not going. Please suggest me what to do for a clean and clear skin.
Psoriasis is a type of a skin disease in which the skin cells start to multiply at a much faster rate, forming thick white, red or silvery growths on the skin. In a healthy human being, skin cells shed every four weeks. The new skin cells replace them; growing as the old skin sheds itself. In Psoriasis, new skin cells grow at a much faster rate, forming thick patches of skin called plaques. In most cases, the plaques develop on the hands, knees, elbows, lower back, scalp and feet.
The exact causes behind Psoriasis are not known but most authorities point to a combination of genetic and environmental factors. For example, it has been found that it occurs among the members of the same family quite often or it tends to affect people who live in cold and wet climates. Psoriasis can be triggered by a variety of factors. If you have a strong immune system, it does not amount to much. But if you don’t, the disease gets triggered.
A few known factors that can aggravate Psoriasis are as follows:
Obesity: Being overweight is known to be an important contributing factor.
Stress: Mental stress can be another factor which tends to increase the symptoms of psoriasis.
Injury: Any injury to a particular body part can cause psoriasis to develop there.
Drugs: Some medicines are also known to increase the incidence of this problem.
Skin Dryness: If the skin is dry, the itching and flake formation tends to increase.
Role of Homeopathy in Psoriasis:
While conventional treatments for psoriasis are effective, in most cases, the skin disease makes a comeback. Homeopathy on the other hand, not only attempts to cure psoriasis, but also tackles the triggers that lead to the onset of the disease, resulting in a more healthy treatment. Finding out about the trigger can lead to a more effective and permanent cure. The location of the plaque can also help in deciding the right course of homeopathy treatment. The doctor also focuses on factors that tend to aggravate or alleviate the situation, as it might give a clue to its cause.
Homeopathic medicines for Psoriasis act on the body at the level of immunity and restore the deviated function. They also help to control the symptoms of Psoriasis without any side effects. Welling Homeopathy treatment for psoriasis is a tried and tested protocol to offer long term relief and permanent cure gradually.
The Homeopathic medicines for Psoriasis have to be specific to every individual person. That is the reason a detailed history is required to customise the treatment for Psoriasis. The Homeopathic treatment for psoriasis is chalked out after a detailed analysis and review of your past treatments for psoriasis and medicines for psoriasis taken by you.
I have pimples on my cheeks and jaw line. Using tea tree oil spotly and almond oil to massage face. Is it ok to put oil on acne skin? what I should eat as diet ?
Hi, I have lost lots of my hairs. Can any one please guide me how to control my hair loose? Please help.
I'm am losing my hair and let use many shampoo but no results tell me what can you do for stop hair fall.
I am having a very little size breast I want to increase its size is there any cream to increase its size and is it causes any side effects.
I have red lines in my back Ist have 2to 3 lines and now they are 8to 9. Please tell me solution of this.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.
Hai I am sumit, 32 years old nd suffered with high hairfall nd suffered with baldness. Any remedy solution.
I am 24 years old my skin tone is little black I am not fair so please recommend me any tablets with that my face skin colour can get fair.
I am suffering from pimples and blackheads on my face from last 1year so please suggest Mr. some medicine to remove pimples from my face.
Hi doctor there is no smoothness in my skin that others people have please suggest me cream for smoothness of and get fairer skin by improving skin tone.
I am 23 year old boy, I have a problem of hair falling, my hairs are getting thinner. Please suggest me what should I do?
tips to prevent hair fall
There are many reasons for hair loss. It is absolutely normal to loose 80-90 hair per day as it is usually replaced with new hair.There are many reasons for hair fall or hair loss like
Fungal infection of the scalp
Poor diet and nutrition
Side effects of some drugs etc
Some forms of hair loss can be prevented with natural home remedies and a healthy lifestyle. But if one observes sudden increased loss of hair, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist or a trichologist.
Do?s and Don?ts
Certain practices like tying your hair tightly, combing the hair back, drying the hair vigorously with a terry towel, treating your hair with chemicals, combing vigorously causes the hair to break and results in hair fall. Try to avoid such practices as it will affect the overall health of the hair.
Include a diet rich in iron, protein, zinc and other nutrients.
Water is vital to proper hydration and also flushes out toxins from the body. It is necessary in order, for all nutrients to be utilized properly by the body, proper functioning of every cell in the body including hair follicles.
Keep yourself free of stress as stress is one of the reasons for hair fall.
Natural Home Remedies to prevent Hair Fall
Grind grated coconut with a little water and squeeze out thick milk. Massage this milk into the hair roots 3 times a week to prevent hair loss naturally.
Apply paste of gooseberry powder to prevent hair graying and falling. You can add gooseberry powder to henna paste also. Include amla or gooseberry in your diet as it is a rich source of vitamin C. (Few gooseberry recipes ? Gooseberry raita, gooseberry rice etc)
Grind fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight and apply the paste on the scalp and wash it off after half an hour. This is an age old natural remedy for hair fall.
Apply Egg white on the scalp and wash it off after 15-20 minutes. It controls hair fall and also nourishes the hair because of the protein in the eggs