Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sahana ShettyYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am unmarried pls clarify. How to satisfy womens how to do long time sex I want long pennis what to do pls reply with videos pls give big information.
Hello sir, My nose is bleeding and loose motion. I am feeling not well because of pain on my body. What should i do?
I got my ankle twisted again. After getting on with this for 15 days I cant find a solution. What should I do?
I keep waking up at 1 am in the morning. This happens every night can't get sleep till 4 in the morning ND then sleep again from 4 to 6. Please advise.
I want to lead premature ejaculation i'm very sad about this problem. please give me any treatment which is best.
I was in high altitude area for 5 month since Jun 2015. Bow I feel loss of sexual desire and size of my penis is also becomes small.
I am 48 single male healthy drink lot of water upto 4 lts daily urinate accordingly but during urination 80-10-10% instead of ine go. Kindly advice. Non diabetic, fasting 138 no bp/sugar.
I sleep till 9 am. I feel tried though I used to do household work. I sleep at 12 am sometimes at 2. I feel depressed n unwanted things come to mind. Please help me out to solve this problem.
Its been 4 years we got married. Now I want a body. But my husband is not interested in sex now and completely ignoring my words. Suggest a solution for this problem.
Diarrhea is a disorder that affects people of all age groups. Medically speaking, Diarrhea is a mechanism that the body uses to eliminate germs from the body. Usually this disorder lasts for a few days to a week. It is usually accompanied by nausea, fever and dehydration.
Children can be affected by diarrhea in a number of ways, some of them are:
- Infections: Various infections, such as the ones caused by rotavirus and salmonella bacteria can lead to diarrhea. Usually diarrhea in children is caused by viruses; if it is viral in nature, then it can also cause stomach cramps, headache and vomiting. It also leads to loss of fluid from the body. Hence, the child's fluid intake should be compensated accordingly. Usually oral rehydration solution that contains nutrient such as potassium and sodium are preferred.
- Medications: Intake of certain medications, such as antibiotics and laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the cause is due to antibiotic intake, then you should consult a doctor. The doctor may alter the dosage or ask to increase the child's water intake. Yoghurt may also help ease the symptoms of diarrhea if it is caused by antibiotics.
- Food poisoning: Diarrhea may also result from food poisoning; symptoms of this type usually disappear quickly. Along with loose and watery stools, the child may vomit frequently.
The major complication that results from diarrhea is dehydration. Severe dehydration may lead to severe brain damage and seizures. It may also cause symptoms of dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness and dark yellow urine.
Certain preventive measures are:
- Use your good judgment while eating outside. Do not consume food from places which use unhygienic modes of preparation.
- Make sure your child does not drink contaminated water and there is access to clean and filtered water all the time.
- Your child should be eating a balanced diet that primarily consists of vegetable and fruits. They also help in adding fiber to the diet that keeps your bowels healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.