Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SahanaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my name is jagan 34yrs vegetarian i would like put up weight please suggest me the foods to be taken to increase weight.
Dear Sir/Madam, Gud Evening. I'm suffering from depression past 10 years Symptoms are. Over thinking Can't control mind Sleepless indigestion So much of nervous while talking One side right eye keep paining until sleep My face always boring Feeling alone Restless mind Angry Short time memory Controversial with family & friends & college & boss also misunderstanding I lost everything I lost my life I need to get well soon I need to start new life Pls help me doctor Thanks.
I'M losing my hairline. Hair r thing m jst 23 years old. My hair itching. please hlp doc m on ship please tel me a natural remedy to thicken my hair. Reduce hair ful and regrow plz.
Hello doctor Actually I have friends who are gifted with full covered beard on their face and even if they shave also it will cover their face within a week as earlier But initially I was not having the beard but one of the dermatologist doctor suggested me to use minoxidil so as his words I started to use minoxidil from past four months but the hair is not coming as thick and it is not covering fully And if I shave now will it grow as thick as others and will it cover as thick hairs within a week please help me.
I am 20 years old. And I don't have beard and I want that for good look. Its in my genes even my father not have beard. Please tell me how will I have good beard.
Hi doctor, I am 30 years old my weigh is 55 kg please give me a suggestion to increase my body weight.
I'm taking Femilon for regulating my periods. I have pcod and thyroid too. Can I try to conceive after this pack or should I take one more set of Femilon? Will taking Femilon affect Ovulation?
Mere Pedro me dared hot a hair, jab me rat me soya hu tab, iska pay muje batavo Please doctor help me for this quarry.
I have 5 month old baby. I had surgical delivery by Caesarean section. May I know how can I reduce my weight and when can I join gym.
I am having a very bad cough with pain in the throat. My chest is paining. I had had cetrizine and azithromycin 3 days back and it was ok. But now its become severe. I also have stomach ache. What to do?
I am sunitha 30 years old. I am have chocolate cyst in my left overy and I am planning to conceive. And my periods got irregular from last 2 months. Can you please tell me how will I get out of this.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.