Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My body is little bit fat and I have an ulcer on my mouth so I am depress regarding this. This ulcer is from since years years pleas help me out.
Those who have experienced it would vouch for the fact that toothache is one of the worst pains. There could be times when the attack happens out of nowhere and you are crying for relief.
The tooth has 2 parts - the visible part called the crown and the invisible part called the root which is embedded in the jaw bone and covered by the gums.
Both the crown and the root have 3 layers from inside out. The crown has enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the mineralized part of the tooth, dentin has fine sensory dentinal tubules, and the pulp receives nerve and blood supply to the tooth through a small orifice at the end of the tooth called the apex. On the root surface, instead of enamel, there is a softer substance called cementum. The dentin and the pulp continue through the tooth, but are thinner in the root portion of the tooth.
The mouth has the largest amount of bacteria in the body. These act on the food deposits on the tooth and produce acid which leads to breakdown of the enamel. The only symptom when enamel breakdown happens is food lodgment, and it continues till treatment ensues. Once the breakdown reaches the dentin, sensitivity sets in, and most people go for treatment then. If not, the next layer is the pulp, when there is severe pain. This acute pulpitis causes pain in spurts and can be unbearable.
On the root surface, if there is periodontal disease and the gum line goes down, then cementum gets worn off (far more easily than enamel) and decay reaches the dentin and pulp (again faster than in the crown).
Whatever the case, the treatment would be the same:
- Dental examination, clinical testing, and x-rays would be diagnostic. Tapping the tooth would reproduce the same pain and that is indicative of acute pulpitis
- Antibiotics and pain killers would be given to control the pain
- Once the infection subsides, root canal therapy is initiated. Using the decayed portion to gain access to the root, thin instruments called reamers and files are used to clean out the pulp space completely. They are then shaped to accommodate an inert substance called gutta percha which ensures infection does not seep into the tooth again.
- With RCT, the tooth is weakened, and therefore a crown needs to be placed. This could either be a ceramic crown or a full metal crown based on economic and esthetic reasons.
The best way to avoid this is regular visits to a dentist so that decay is identified in the early stages and treated with the minimal cost and maximum natural tooth preservation.
Check your sleep quality
Do you wake up with stiffness, numbness, or aches and pains? Do you feel tired when you wake up in the morning? Do you find that you sleep better in hotel bed than your own? These can all be signs that your mattress doesn’t provide the support and comfort that you need and should be replaced
Check your mattress:
Look for visible signs of wear and tear on your mattress. If your mattress looks tired, sagging, lumpy, dented or worn, it is time to retire it.
Check the time:
If your mattress is 7 years or older, a new mattress will likely improve your sleep. Also think of any lifestyle or body changes that may have occurred since you purchased your mattress. If you have gotten married, developed back problems, increased or decreased your activity, then your old mattress may no longer be the best fit for the person you are today.
check with your partner:
If your partner is tossing and turning all night, it probably means your mattress isn’t providing the support they need. And if they are tossing and turning all night, you probably aren’t getting much sleep either. That means the mattress no longer reduces motion transfer like it should.
I am 22years old male and I am suffering bad hair loss and already lost 60% of my hair. What should I do?
I am a 21 years old girl. My weight is only 42 kg. Although before 2-3 years my weight was 56 kg. My height is 5.5. I want to increase my weight. If I take any medicine than is it have any side effects. I just want to be healthy not fat.
I generally take proper food and diets but I can't gain any weight please help. How to gain wait as soon as possible?
I m 20 years old and having hairfall problem since 2 years... Can please suggest what will I have to do now to decrease hair fall.
I have seborrhoeic dermatitis for the past 3 years. My age is 21. I have lost too much hairs with this. How to cure this disease. Please help me. If I use anti dandruff shampoo, it goes off from my head. If I didn't use shampoo, it returns back. Before that I was using" shikakai" which is pure a natural one. I don't know how it came. When I consulted dermatologist, they just give some tablets and shampoo, and they tell me to use for months. I followed their prescription and I was happy for some days. But later again it came. Any natural remedies are their for this. Or give me some good suggestions please.
I am insulin dependent diabetic since 20 yrs I had taken insulin twice a day. After lunch my sugar level goes to 250, some times high and low. After break fast its too high my suger level. Please kindly give your opinion & advice.
Am loosing my hair very early please suggest me some medicine or best hair oil to stop loosing my hair.
- A proper diet is very essential to ensure heart health.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Vegetable soups and salads are a good way to include vegetables in your diet. When you feel the urge to snack, choose a piece of fruit or sticks of broccoli, radish, and carrots. A dessert of stewed fruits is also delicious but nutritious. Add chopped fruits in your yogurt.
- Cut down on fats. Saturated fats are the enemies of the heart. Stay away from fried stuff, especially deep fried foods. Switch to fat-free or fewer fats methods. Bake, roast, grill, boil, steam or poach.
- Use a non-stick pan for frying and use a healthy oil like olive oil. If the food is too dry, add moisture by adding a little fresh lemon juice which will also help to enhance the flavor.
- Change over to low fat foods. Switch over to skimmed milk instead of whole milk. Go for low-fat yogurts, cheeses, and spreads.
- Avoid red meat which has a higher fat content. Switch to skinless chicken. Fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are good fat. Try and include fish in your diet, once or twice a week.
- Include plenty of fiber in your diet. Fiber helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Reduce your consumption of sugar. Cakes, cookies and candies which contain too many calories lead to obesity. This increases your chances of heart disease.
- Cut down your consumption of alcohol.