Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SahanaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant. She is now in 9 month. We actually found few weeks back tht her front teeth are widening. I. E. Noticeable distance is formed between her upper front teeth. And she is reporting tht her teeth gums are painting severely. please advise what to do.
I am 19 years old and I have spondylolisthesis grade 2 and I want to go gym buy my doc. Said not to pick up any weights. So I am confused, as I want to go gym and I will not use dumbbells. I just wanted to ask whether can I go to gym or not?
The following changes to your lifestyle and environment can also help you combat sleep problems:
Turn off the tv. In some people, nighttime light can hinder melatonin and create 'social jetlag,' which mimics symptoms of having traveled several time zones. To keep your sleep surroundings as dark as possible, Ahmed recommends moving the tv out of your bedroom and using a dvr or tivo to record favorite late-night shows for later viewing.
Put other appliances to bed, too. If you want a good, restful sleep, turn your appliances away from your bed. Or better yet, turn them off altogether. If you must use bedroom electronics, choose those illuminated with red light, which is better for sleep than blue light.
Give it up. If you don't fall asleep within 30 minutes, sleep specialists recommend you get up and leave your bedroom or read. Then return to your bed to sleep when you feel tired again.
Exercise early. It's no secret that exercise improves sleep and overall health. But a study published in the journal sleep shows that the amount of exercise and time of day it is done makes a difference. Researchers found that women who exercised at a moderate intensity for at least 30 minutes each morning, 7 days a week, had less trouble sleeping than women who exercised less or later in the day. Morning exercise seems to affect body rhythms that affect sleep quality.
One of the reasons for this interplay between exercise and sleep may be body temperature. Your body temp rises during exercise and takes up to 6 hours to drop back down to normal. Because cooler body temperatures are linked to better sleep, it's important to give your body time to cool off before bed.
Keep your slumber surroundings tranquil. Your bedroom should feel like a sanctuary. Piles of clothes were thrown on your bed, stacks of bills staring at you, or other random clutter will hamper you emotionally and may lead to sleep problems. A tranquil and organized space will help you feel more relaxed. To create the perfect sleep environment, try the following:
- Wear pajamas to bed. This can be your birthday suit, but it signals your mind that it's bedtime.
- Don't let your bedroom get too hot or too cold. Sleep can be disrupted at temperatures below 54 f or above 72 f.
- Make your room dark. Consider installing room-darkening shades. Or wear eye covers to block light from the street or led displays.
- Buy a good mattress. You spend 1/3 of your life in your bed, so it's worth the investment.
- Use a pillow that supports your head and neck. Give the pillow the bend test: if you bend it in half and it stays in position, it's too floppy.
- To filter unwanted sounds, use a white noise machine. Your brain still hears things when you sleep.
- Sleep on breathable linens. They will reduce sweat, body odor, and skin irritation, all of which can disrupt sleep.
Natural sleep remedies can do wonders for the occasional bout of poor sleep. They shouldn't be used for chronic sleep problems, though, if you have insomnia that lasts for a few weeks or more, talk to your doctor.
(age 48), 1.my wife (age 47) has lost her vaginal fluid. While intercourse she use coconut oil. What may be the solution to get natural vaginal moisture. 2.while intercourse sometimes we experience odor (bad smell). How can we overcome this?
When the temperature soars to extremes in the summer, all you want to do is switch on the air conditioner and stake out in a room during the day. Alas! That's not a real world option. In reality, we have to work in the kitchen, step outside to reach office and do our daily chores bearing the heat. In some places, the added humidity becomes an even worse problem with sweat draining us out of our energy. While we can blame it on global warming and other problems, it really isn't going to solve our problem. To do that, we need to look inside and not outside. Nature's bounty is infinite and there are several foods in nature that helps our body stay cool form the inside. That's because nature likes to maintain balance and has all the solutions we need. We only need to look.
Here are a few options on summer friendly meals that can help you beat the heat.
- Summer salads: Fresh and healthy summer salads are one of the sure shot ways to make you feel light and full and keep your body cool while keeping your taste buds super happy. Fill it with the goodness of cucumber, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, carrots and cottage cheese and flavour it with salt, pepper and a dash of homemade cream cheese and pomegranate. We've seen this salad being gobbled up in a record time of 7 seconds. You just have to give it a try.
- Cool drinks: From buttermilk to lemon mint coolers to variants made from fennel seeds (saunf) cooling drinks are a must have in any home. You can stock these up on a Sunday to have them through the week. Also, you can consume many of these with honey instead of added sugar to keep your health and calories in check.
- Fresh fruit salads with ice cream: Fruit salads can actually be a wonderful breakfast or meal option. Using a mix of locally available fresh fruits and topping it with fresh custard or ice cream can be a delightful summer coolant.
- Summer vegetable saute: Want some freshness on the side. A fresh vegetable saute can just become a full meal. Filled with the goodness of vegetables sauteed in virgin olive oil and very little seasoning, the crunchy texture and colourful mix can work wonders in keeping you healthy during the summer. Try a mix of corn, spicy jalapenos, onions and lettuce and tofu to make it a full meal.
Summer heat can sometimes really take its toll. Be careful if you experience unusual symptoms like excessive sweating or faintness.