Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar C PYour feedback matters!
Sir my father is 48 year old suffering from diabetics hypertension syncope and diabetics neuropathy he feel anxiety and body pain during noon and no one help him in this regard doc only check bp and sugar level.
I am 16 year old. Now I am suffering in jaundice since 12 th April. So please give me a suggestion to relive from the disease.
I get wet dreams once in a week and I used to masturbate for 3years and I stopped it but now am getting wet dreams for 3 months so please give me any natural remedies if possible.
Sir, I am asking simple question. Hard erection ke liye kya lena chahiye. Koi Garelu upay bataye jo faydemand ho.Please tell.
1. My Wife aged 59 years having weight of 62 kgs and O blood group, is suffering from left knee pain for the last more than two months. Sever pain for the last one month. She is diabetes with 7.9 average sugar for three months and under medication regularly for the last ten years. She is also taking small doze of Insulin. 2. Local doctors have advised us for TKR. Pending which, an injection called SYNVISC-One could be given for pain relieving to gain time. I wish to know that 1. Whether the above injection will give relief from pain for some time and how long period and side effects for diabetes persons. Whether it is steroid and its cost. Or any other kind of injection/medicines which help us in pain. Please help us.
Sir very good morning sir my mom have sugar so please tell me sir what to eating so please tell me sit.
Hai. I have civiour head ache from 4 years. I have used many medicines. Still no use. So please help me to cure my problem.
Can I do sex with my girlfriend per week once? But I fear to weakness & loss my weight. Please suggest me good solution. I want more sex.Please tell.
I am 24 year old boy. I have nausea problem since childhood when I felt from roof. How to get rid this without any surgery. Please suggest me and tell about some medicine.
Mere bhanjiko 9 salse sinus ka problem hai. Ek bar operation bhi hogaya. Abhibi 3-4 salse bahut jada hogaya. Scan nikalata .polips hai. Aur homeopath ka treatment chalu hai. Doctor firse operation karneko bolraha hai. Kya karu.
Am 25 years old male, at early morning am getting so much tired and have body pain also. Why this happen and what can I do for that?
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.