Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SafeerYour feedback matters!
Dear, sir/mam I have cysts inside my both ovary from last two year, I got married last year now I want to get pregnant how it can be possible?
Am suffering from headache since 2 years, I consulted a eye specialist also. He suggested me to use specks, right now am using specks but also headache is not controlling, please suggest me what should I do?
I am 32 years female. I shaved my legs in the past, which has lead to razor bumps. Kindly let me know how to overcome this? I also have open pores in face. Please assist me with a remedy ?
I am a male age 33. I am suffering from acidity from around 2 years. I have tried all ph inhibitor drugs like pantoprazole etc but of no use. I never smoke/drink and eat very less spice food. I don't even eat out more then once a month. Please help. Sachin.
I am constantly having cold always. Even though taking medicines, cannot come out of it. After I wake up everyday, it takes 1 hr to spit all the sputum and it comes once I have my meal. I am afraid that I ll get asthma in future. Can I get a solution for this?
I am suffering from premature injection My penis going so week I am habitual masturbation Please help me my marriage coming 23 july.
I'm a bad habit that is smoking; Due to this reason I feel bad had headache only one side & in cold season back side. & some time feel my had & chest are like a hard spunj; I leave smoking last two month what this problem I have to face continuously what can I do now? Please suggests.
I am suffering from health issues such as getting fever in every season and eating a lot but not getting fat.
Sir my father has done by pass surgery in year 2001. Last year we have done angiography for regular course, Dr. Has told again all veins are block except lima I .e ok. Now what you suggest that again we should go for by pass or it should by medical treatment drugs. Pls suggest your best views on same, he is 67 at present. Regards.
My father suger level is 355 and we want to control it to normal level what food we should take and what food we should we avoid to keep sugar level normal or to reduse sugar level.
With the onset of monsoon season, temperature drops and it is an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally scared. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. The treatment for Dengue is paracetamol tablets and plenty of fluids. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.