Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SafeerYour feedback matters!
In my throat always have infection and I also have cough always it is reddish color. Please tell me what should i do?
My neck is paining. When I moved left right, it was happened last night in sleep. Any suggestions how I can get relief?
I get very stinky smegma in large amount under my foreskin almost everyday, this never happened before, I clean it everyday but it builds up again on another day! Earlier smegma building up was very rare! (note: I had a habit of masturbating almost everyday, now I masturbate on few weekends only)
Premature ejaculation is a common problem in men but it can be difficult to determine the right time of ejaculation. Generally it is considered specific to a relationship or of course in those cases in which ejaculation precedes penis insertion in the vagina. In ayurveda, this condition is known as shukraghata vata.
Diagnosis of the shukra
Ayurvedic remedies for premature ejaculation are based on diagnosis of the shukra. The finest element of tissue in the body. The components of vata are diagnosed as physiological and psychological conditions affecting the psychology of having sex. The ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation is based on diagnosis specific to an individual. An elaborate process of treatment ensues. It includes cleansing, purification, dhatu detoxification, set of panchakarma therapies with the purpose of remove, liquefy, mobilize or evacuate the doshas that have accumulated in your body.
Some of the processes involved in the detailed ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation are abhyangam (application of oil on the entire body), swedem which means using of medicated stream, leaf bundle message called elakizhi, oil bath called pizhichil, application of oil on head with shiro dhara, vasthi and others. Vasthi is considered ideal for vata as it is stopped at its place. Such procedures are given with a set of guidelines for modifying the lifestyle for avoiding the recurrence of this disorder.
The ayurvedic remedies for premature ejaculation also include some herbal prescriptions usually given after the elaborate panchakarma therapies mentioned above. You can use them before resorting to the time taking therapies but only under the supervision of and ayurvedic practitioner. A drug prescribed for delaying ejaculation is called stambhaka ayurveda.
Some of the stambhaka drugs are:
Jatiphala (myristica fragrans) taken after making a paste using milk is effective in preventing premature ejaculation. They need to be taken twice daily in 3 to 5 grams dose.
Ashwagandha churna taken in 5 grams dose twice daily with milk is very helpful in this disorder.
You can also get atirasadi churna for gaining stamina and doing away with premature ejaculation. This is a combination of rejuvenating herbs such as tribulus terrestris, indian ginseng, saffron, asparagus, behmen and others. It should not be considered a treatment for premature ejaculation only as it has a lot of positive effects on your health overall. Taking ati-ras-adi churna is another ayurvedic treatment for premature ejaculation. It has no side effects and can be taken for erectile dysfunction and improving low sperm count.
Along with these herbs you can also take pranacharya heman syrup and heman capsule
Kaunch pak with milk twice a day
Pranacharya dhatu paushtik churna with milk twice a day.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.