Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadiq S. SikoraYour feedback matters!
I learned that drinking water immediately after a meal will delay digestion and may course stomach discomfort. Please how true is this.
I am having gastroparesis. As per my endoscopy report. Due to that my whole digestion system r disturb .any thing I eat it s not digest properly. And I am Alway feel my stomach is full. I never feel hunger. Alway gas create in stomach. And I am feeling uncomfortable at morning and night. Due to that my both legs feel stiff Ness whole day, I am feeling laziness in my body. Pls advise me proper treatment.
I am 34 Year old woman and had been suffering with gas problem since last 2 years. Its like GERD. I had taken allopathy, ayurveda and homeopathy too. Two weeks back I got pain in my lower abdomen. It lasted for two weeks. I consulted my gastro doc and my gynecologist. I went through many tests but no reason was found. I spent a big amount on several tests, ultrasounds and CECT etc. And its very disappointing that no test could gave me good reason. According to CECT, I have a cyst around 3mm in left ovary but my doc ruled out this possibility too as its not of a big size. Please let me know what can be the reasons for this pain. Can stress be a reason too?
I am sanju I am 30 year old man and I gas and assiditi problem last night please suggest me what I do thanks.
There are little itchy reddish pappules appearing in my penile head, when I use anti histamine ir disappears soon and again after some time it reappears. I got checked for HIV AND VDRL, results are negative, how can I overcome this problem and there is dark grey colour material is forming in that.
I had my angioplasty five years back From last one year I am having swelling in my leg. It worsens as the day proceeds. Nephrologist Dr. kale after seeing all test said there is no problem in kidney. All my heart test were also ok. I was diagnosed fatty liver last month. Please suggest.
After gall bladder operation/removal, can one have successful sexual intercourse? I am getting erection butno discharge
I have a vomiting and kind of acidity and gastric problem. I am unable to sleep now. Which drug is best now. I have OME DSR and Somprejal. Please suggest.
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body.
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
Hi, I gets diarrhoea very often. Abdominal cramp occasionally before potty. Urgency to go toilet very often. Stool is covered with mucus almost every time. But I go to potty 1 or 2 times. Stomach Gas if I wake in the early Morning. Sometimes potty is like having indigestion. Fishy smell in mouth. Sour mouth often. Is this really IBS or something else like Celiac Disease? Diagnosed as IBS. Prescribed me Normaxin and PrePro HS. But condition does not change after taking the medicines for more than 8 months.
I read an advice by one of your doctors to avoid drinking milk in case suffering from bloating/flatulence. Please explain how exactly does milk lead to these problems?
I am 22 years old. Last few months I suffer acidity problem. I eat many type of medicine. But no results. So what I do. Plzzzz. Suggest me. Plz.
My stool time it's very horrible early morning. I have changed my diet since last two days but I have not stopped alcohol. Burning and bleeding In stools. Please help me out docs.
I have COPD and in addition my stomach is usually bloated which causes me to burp often. When I burp I feel relieved but at times even after burping I am uncomfortable. Then I resort to ENO. Is it advisable to do so and does it become habit forming?
Turmeric powder mixed in buttermilk or plain water taken internally helps to reduce chronic diarrhea and prevents flatulence