Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhana RYour feedback matters!
At day 1st temperature is 102' platelet count is 142000 day 2nd temp 104' platelet count is 76000 dengue ,tifide, malaria test are negative then why it happens.
Hi Right side of head of my uncle has become too weak some said that it is due to cold temperature but don't get what it definitely is please answer.
I'm suffering from severe knee pains I consulted a doctor but the medicines aren't working for me what should I do now to control pains.
Sir, actually my exams are coming near so I want to stop masturbation. Tell me the steps so I can take for not doing masturbation.
I have too much hairs on my body how can I get rid of all of these? please suggest me any natural way.
I am 24 years male. I was feeling pain in right side of stomach just below rib cage. This ll be seen only when I had some heavy food. Please help me to relieve from this pain.
Hi doctor I want to put some weight this time what can I do and what is the right food for me as I pure vegetarian.
Iam a 42 year male having diabates2 for last 5 years. Iam using triexer1 tablet from cipla for past 3 years, does regular use of this tablet leads to heart problems?
Now a day's sleep coming more i cant. Getting up 5 o clock, y is there any problem, I hv teeth cuts on. My. Tung is there any problem.
It is benign self?limiting syndrome caused by several viruses.
It is one of the most frequent acute illnesses.
The term ?common cold? refers to a mild upper respiratory viral illness presenting with sneezing, nasal congestion, nasal discharge, low grade fever, headache and malaise.
Common cold is not the same as influenza or common sore throat, which can also involve the heart.
Common cold affects a preschool child 5?7 times in a year and adult 2?3 times in a year.
It can spread by hand contact, by direct contact with the infected person or by indirect contact with a contaminated environmental surface.
It can also spread by small particle droplets that become airborne from sneezing or coughing.
It can also be transmitted via large particle droplets that typically require close contact with infected person.
Most important is hand to hand transmission of the virus.
Infection can also spread through circulating air in commercial airline passenger cabins.
Saliva does not spread any cold.
The disease is most infectious on the 2nd and 3rd day of illness.
However, a person may be infectious for upto two weeks.
Normal cold may last for 8?10 days.
The diagnosis is based on clinical findings.
Common cold can exacerbate asthma in susceptible individuals.
I have noticed that there is a sound in my right ear since 6 months. I visited ENT doctor . They say it is may be due to weakness of some nerve passing through the right ear. I undergone several scans. Reports say normal. At final doctor sugggested HRCT scan. I yet to undergo this scan. Due to this sound I can't sleep in night til 3 or 4 am later sound will come down n I start sleep. Plz suggest for further course of action. .
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
Hi, My testicle size is small as per my age, my age is now 26. I did my sperm test my sperm count is 2 million, so I consulted doctor for increase my sperm count, he suggest me to take COQFOTE. I was taking twice a day for 2 months. But I am still worried about my sperm count. Kindly suggest me for best results, I smoke daily 2 cigarettes.
Sir I'm suffering from asthma from childhood. Doctor says there is no cure for it. I take daxofiline, laveta m pill and seroflo in heller. Whn I take this medicine it weak my body so please suggest me permanent cure for this Regards Rakesh.
I have moles (holes) in my face so please help me which cream or medicines I want to take.Please help sir.
My periods will be regular. This month didn't get it. It's already one week over. I want to know y it is like this and what I should do for this.
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.