Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sadashiv S. GoreYour feedback matters!
Hi, I get delayed periods. Last time, it was after 3months. Did my thyroid test. It's normal. Did my pelvic scan. It's also normal. Even by hemoglobin is 10.5. What could be the reason. Even now, 40 days has passed. But no symptoms of periods. I'm unmarried girl at 28 years of age.
Sir, What is the other way except eating to make my body slim from this thick body? Because I can not tolerate hungry.
Hi I am 24 and my weight is not good and I look very weak. I am working in MNC and do rotational shifts How can I gain weight. I eat home made food but still no gain .plz help.
Fresh Fruits vs. Dehydrated Fruits - What’s Better?
It is said that dehydrated fruits offer same health benefits as that of fresh fruits, but differ slightly in mineral and vitamin content. Both fresh and dried fruits will provide you with fiber and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your health; however dried fruits usually lose a small percentage of their vitamins during the process of dehydration.
When you compare fresh and dried fruits, it’s great to make use of the standard serving sizes, which are 1 cup of fresh fruit and ¼ cup of dried fruit.
But when fruits lose their water content and eventually volume during the drying process, their sugar, calorie and nutrient content become concentrated. So when you consume a handful of dried fruits, there is an in-take of more calories than you would if you consumed that same quantity of fresh fruits.
Besides giving you a variety in taste and health benefits, both fresh fruits and dehydrated fruits have their own significance.
For instance, whereas dry fruits can offer you portability and a longer shelf life; fresh fruit as opposed to dry fruits contain higher amount of minerals and hence is a more nutritious choice than dried fruits.
If you are keeping a close watch on your weight, then dried fruits should not be eaten much as they contain considerably more calories in each serving than the fresh fruits. Dried fruits that contain sugar additives are high in calorie content, but the ones with low calorie content offer numerous health rewards:
There are some dried fruits which are a rich source of antioxidants, the Journal of the American College of Nutrition revealed. For instance, Phenol an antioxidant-type is found more in dried fruits such as figs and dates than in fresh fruits.
- High Fiber
Dried fruits are usually high in fiber content than the equal-sized serving of the fresh fruits. Fiber helps in running our digestive system smoothly and prevents obesity as well as cancer and heart disease.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I want to be quite healthy as I am very thin and weak ,what kind of diet I should take to be healthy and strong also I feel weak some days .I am vegetarians.
Hello doctors I am 18 years old I have hair problem My hairs are become very thin and losing from crown also and front so please gives me affordable tips please help.
My friend she has her first sexual intercourse on 2 nd jan and she bleeds for 2 days after that periods does not happen till now and she checked pregnancy test test was negative what is the problem can any one suggest me.
I am 25 year old .I would like to get suggestion regarding increasing time period for ejaculation .Please suggest something best.
Meri aunt ko june 2015 se typhoid h. Dawa bhi hua par doctors ke dawa se puri tarah nahi theek ho pati age 30 nearly. Please koi treatment kya kare?
Too much weakness and sometimes when I get up after a sleep I can't see anything for 20 seconds and seems like my mind is rotating. Please help me to get rid out of it.
Hello, I kissed a girl yesterday who I know is positive of HIV. I have bleeding gums and I don't know about her. My gums bleed at the time I brush my teeth. Even though my gums weren't bleeding at the time we kissed .Do I need to be worried about it at all if yes then when should I go and get myself tested?
Hello sir ,I am 6ft 3inches tall thin guy .. D.o.b 02/09/1989 .. And my weight is very low its about 59 k.g .. I need yoir help to gain weight please help me...
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
1. Dark chocolate: Chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
2. Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
3. Fish: Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
4. Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
5. Oranges: Make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin C and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
1. White rice: White rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
2. Bananas: Banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
3. Sugary foods: The term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
4. Dried fruit: Various dried fruits contain high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry-fruits, Almonds and Walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not effect blood sugars.