Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sadashiv S. GoreYour feedback matters!
I have severe hair loss. I was got treatment but no effect. I was tried to home remedies but no effect. I want solution. My HB IS 14. What I do?
Actually from past 6 months I am sleeping very late in night like 2-3 am and wake up at 10-11 am. I tried to sleep early but as per habit I won't sleep. Please help.
I am suffering from Bronchitis Infection from last 2 -3 years & also during the problem I also have problem in throat soaring. For this I consult 2-3 doctor and follow their schedule and medicine but from that medicine it's effect my body also and it's increasing continuously.
My name is Shilvy. I am 20 years old. My height is 5.3. I look very small. I want to increase my height. What should I do. I also have kidney problem. I need your suggestion.
I think I Have Seborrhoeic Dermatitis on my scalps in and outer of my ears between my chest. How to recognise it whether it is psoriasis or seborrhoeic dermatitis or both. What is the permanent treatment for this.
Doctor, what are the cosmetics that can keep you from tanning your skin in very humid and harsh climate?
I have very good muscles but chest is lower in size, what supplements to be taken for increase in size of chest?
I want make skin Look fair and white is this possible I want know how it is possible what I have do what are the precautions should I take what are they I just want to k ow about it.
I want to increase my height, but my mom's height is 5 feet and father's is 5'3" and mine is 5'6" I want to increase because I want to join army medical college. My age is 16 now.
I am 27 years old I have pain in spinal cord for which I can't sit properly I just recently had x-ray but nothing was found I do exercise but the pain doesn't improve. Thanking u.
When ever I shave my face I get Pimples on my face after shaving. What is the reason behind it? Which Medicine should I prefer for these? Should I consult a Skin specialist?
My mother is getting Cough followed by itching throat and then vomiting a lot. Please advise medicine as soon as possible. She has taken azithromycin, but no effect.
Physiotherapic approaches for sports injuries
What role does physiotherapy play in treating injuries?
The recent t20 world cup 2016 match between India and Australia held in Mohali saw some action as well as injuries. Yuvraj Singh faced an ankle sprain while he was batting and was helped by immediate attention by a physiotherapist to resume the winning match.
What are the types of injuries related to cricket?
The most common injuries related to the gentleman's game are:
- hamstring strain
- low back pain
- side strain
- shoulder pain
- sprained ankle
How does physiotherapy help an individual?
A physiotherapist assesses your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints and advises on techniques and exercises to bring back the mobility of your injured muscles or inflamed joints.
Physiotherapy is a physical therapy that takes care of the overall well-being of the body esp. The muscular part which is most affected when you play or exercise. Three of the main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- education and advice- tips and hacks for ensuring physical well-being of a person
- movement and exercise- aids and exercises to ensure good physical health
- manual therapy- a therapy of manual massage and body movements to relieve pain
- other techniques- these include acupuncture, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (tens) and ultrasounds.
There are numerous sports related injuries that can be effectively treated through physiotherapy. The therapy followed is entirely dependent on the kind of injury caused due to the sport.
The physiotherapist initially asks you some questions to know about your injury, medical history, family health records, prevalent allergies, and other such related information. Based on this initial examination, your physiotherapist will design a therapy plan for a test period to see if it is working or not.
I am 29 years old from morning I have burning sensation below my rib cage at the bottom I am little scared about it.
I am 22 years old and I am so thin (underweight) what should I do for gained weight in 1 or 2 month ?
suggest good soap my face. Suddenly get block. Now I used pathanjali product. Only I applied soap only my face it's good or apply any cream items like fair handsome.
Sir/mam I found breast lump in one of my breast since 10 months back but there is no pain symptoms or size increase of lump only pain in time of menses my age is 22 piz tell me it will cause any breast cancer in future what precautions I should take. Tq.
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist