Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sadashiv S
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sadashiv SYour feedback matters!
My mother's echo scan is normal. But ECG is probably abnormal. If any problem in ECG, then why it is not showing in echo scan? Pls let me know whether it is due to ECG machine problem or not?
I want to gain approximately 8 kg to 10 kg weight. Give me diet chart .and do I need exercises for gain the weight.
Spotting brownish blood and abdominal pain after 7 days of taking ipill. The withdrawal of blood with whitish thing is just a drop. What should I do? It's been 3 days I'm suffering from it. Is it normal or it can be implantation bleeding? Please do reply. What shall I do? How long it's gonna be last?
Dear sir my last teeth of both side has a hole nd it used to excrete blood nd whenever I wake up in the morning it used to stink like anything will you pleas tell some preventing method for it. Thank you.
I am very thin and tall. My physical body is very weak. What can I do to maintain my physical body and what are the essential food items that I have to consume for the development of my body.
I am abit obese. Age 36. Height 6 feet/. Over last 3 years I have developed few Warts / mass painless but look bad. They are near arm fold. Thigh folds etc and neck area. Pls provide solution to remove and prevent in future.
Sir I have a problem of being thin I eat everything but I also on same condition. please advice me sir.
I am 25 years male nd wan to loose my weight as my weight is approx 82 how to do dis please tell me.
Hi doctor. My wife age is 28 n have sum hands back pains daily. Doctor toll me test abdt anti ccp n the report is 8 you /ml. Is this r normal or not.
Sir, I am diabetic and taking medicines like Glimestar M1 &Telmikind 20 since last 5-6 years. My present age is 35 and I am feeling OK. Is it required to change medicines. Please help me.
I am feeling very anxious which is causing loss of appetite and I feel sleepy and panic, what should I do?
R/Sir, I am suffering from severe depression due to some previous misshapenings. I am 25 years old and not able to overcome from this. Can you please suggest me some antidepressant pills or mood accelators for overcoming this problem.
I have a problem of uti sometimes. After taking medicine it will be fine. If I stop to taking problem occur again. What can I do? the medicine is alcasol syrup.
I have the pimples on my face from 1 year I have used facewash but nothing happen I have also black spot around the nose like keel.
Menopause is a tricky problem for women to negotiate. Hot flushes, mood swings, night sweats, sleeplessness, and vaginal dryness are but some of the issues. It's a very similar position to that of puberty whereby the body is out of control and one's emotions follow suite. If a woman going through this time is facing added pressures with family or job she can lose her confidence and sink into a state of depression.
The effect on those around her has a bearing on her moods as they usually fail to understand what is happening to her. In my case the greatest thing was hormone replacement therapy which almost instantly corrected the problems. The brain cleared of its confusion, the other symptoms virtually stopped, and energy levels were restored.
The question many face is how safe is this HRT? Some studies link it to breast cancer and other diseases as a warning against it. But speaking from personal experience the risks of developing is far outweighed by the benefits.
- As opposed to my situation my sister, five years younger, did not take HRT and she had a hysterectomy, which saw the female reproductive organs removed. By the time she was 50 she was diagnosed with the bones of an 80-year-old. She then suffered from osteoporosis with her bones, particularly her ribs, breaking with the slightest pressure.
- On top of that she also has irritable bowel syndrome and other things, such as shingles. Her blood pressure was always low and other problems emerged. Although active and stoic her health went rapidly downhill and she died two years ago of pancreatic cancer at the age of 71. Now one can't say that HRT would have saved her from that but it certainly didn't cause the cancer.
- By way of contrast my body is fit, healthy, strong, with no disease or blood pressure at the age now of 78. My brain is active and productive and most days I attend a gym. My bones are also strong with no sign of osteoporosis. I don't even get headaches or other things most people my age would normally suffer from. I don't even wear glasses.
- While there are great benefits to be had from HRT it is my belief it also preserves the body well into old age. Cancers of the type they proclaim may be associated with it are, in my opinion, not related to it. Breast cancer is common among women of all ages and some die in their twenties from it.
- To be rid of the awful symptoms of menopause is a great achievement by the medical scientists. They have made it possible for many women to remain a productive force in society. My mother who never had the benefits of it suffered and died at the age of 56 years.
- While everyone is different and people have diverse opinions about what is good for their heath my suggestion is to go where your body takes you. Don't be frightened or put off by claims that are as yet unproven.