Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SadanandYour feedback matters!
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
I Am suffering from Acne and now become more pain full from last 2 weeks because of yellow pop acne. My skin type is oily. How can I get rid off from acne. Please suggest.
I am a jaundice patient and from last 4 days I got loose motion with abdominal pain. However I eat only liquid diet. Please let me know why this happening, and what should I do?
My skin is less oily and is dry at T-zone. I have wheatish skin tone and skin looks dull. Which moisturiser and face wash should I use?
I have gone in depression since last month after breakup with my gf. I am not able to focus on any work,I always try my best to do so but I can't. I am not been able to even sleep also. Should I consult a doctor.?
I am trying to loose my weight and I am working hard for it too but no result seems in me. Is there any suggestion for me?
I had a severe problem of bad smell from my body, I was asked to test lipid profile and tsh. All these reports are normal but my LDL is 119 where it should be 100 Lipid profile cholesterol total 184.00 Triglycerides 87.00 HDL 40.00 LDL 119.00 VLDL 25.00 NON-HDL 144.00 TSH, ULTRASENSITIVE, SERUM @ CLIA 1.433 TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
I'm suffering from headache since 2months, I have consulted doc and I explained my symptoms, he done after some tests diagnosed my disease as low supply of oxygen and blood fluids leads to my situation. Does it mean I'm suffering from vertigo? Looks like I have same symptoms related to vertigo, my ear problems and stroke on brain and loss of clear eye sight etc, he prescribed me diziron 25mg twice a day it works well but after 2 months iim back with pain, does diziron will be advisable?
Last 2 years my aunt's weight has gone up 65 to 80 kg. She wants to lose the weight. Please help her.
I'm 23 year old & facing seviour problem with my sexual relationship please help me out with this. I can't stand for a minute also. Please Help me out.
A healthy physical relationship is not only stimulating, but it also enhances your emotional bonding with your partner and reduces stress in both partners. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence nor a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases, such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions, such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain or discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
- Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner. Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
- Improper vaginal expansion: The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
- Vaginal itching caused by infection: Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.